As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Destiny 2] Forsaken (and the Furious): Tokyo Drifter

• Options
    -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    Not sure an invite is necessary - I'm in Australia so I'm not likely to be playing when most others are.

• Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    You get access to lots of loot every week just for being in an active clan, mind.

9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    Basil wrote: »
    You get access to lots of very underwhelming loot every week just for being in an active clan, mind.

ftfy

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    You get access to lots of very underwhelming loot every week just for being in an active clan, mind.

ftfy

You just never quit, do you?

<3

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    The "do 5 clan bounties" weekly reward is always a +5 no matter your level I think, so at least it's got that going for it

• Options
    MetallikatMetallikat Registered User regular
    Past two weeks have been good for Exotic drops. Telesto, Two-Tailed Fox, Thunderlord, Huckleberry, Jade Rabbit, Riskrunner and Hard Light.

• Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    edited January 2019

ftfy

If you're trying to level then the free powerfuls are good, regardless of what they actually are.

Peen on
  • Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    So on that note then: how do I clan?

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular

ftfy

The engrams from your clan doing stuff are dropping as +1 powerfuls, they're very helpful! The items themselves aren't exciting but they're still good to have.

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Nips wrote: »
    So on that note then: how do I clan?
    The OP has all the necessary links and stuff in it.
    GMaster7 wrote: »
    Join the Clan!:
    We have three separate clan pages on Bungie.net (complete with general chat wall and LFG channels!) for PlayStation, Xbox and PC Arcadians. To join up on your specific platform, please PM GMaster7 (PS4), ObiFett (Xbox) or shryke (PC) and let us know your PSN/Xbox/Battle.net ID and your Bungie.net ID - and add yourself to the bottom of the Mega-Roster (linked below) for your platform of choice. Then, use the below links to send a join request to your platform's clan on Bungie.net. We're looking for players who will be active in-game and here in the thread, so general policy is to keep an eye on inactivity through this excellent tool developed by our very own Muffinatron (Holy-Promethium) - and to make room for active players when possible. Because we're at war with Bungie's 100-person cap, membership is restricted to forumers.
    Pax Arcadia Mega-Roster Spreadsheet
    Pax Arcadia (PS4)
    Pax Arcadia Prime (Xbox One)
    Pax-Arcadia (PC)

PC Arcadians: We also have a clan channel within the PA Discord server!

Other PA PS4 Clans
    Pax Chardcadia (PS4 Overflow)
    SE++ Clan

Find teammates with The100.io!
    If you're looking for teammates for any activity in D1 or D2, check out PA's console-specific groups on The100.io, right here:
    Pax Arcadia - PS4 (Contact Celian, Marikir and/or "Dajoran")
    Pax Arcadia - Xbox One (Contact ObiFett, awsimo and/or "dinoarus")
    Pax Arcadia - PC (Contact "3clipse")

• Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    We did Riven 3 times today, I’m still 0 on 1KV. (and the only one still needing it)

Did full Scourge twice, got 4 Fusion Rifles and 3 Scout Rifles, I think I have 8 of each, 0 Shotguns or Anarchies, everyone seems to get tons of repeat loot in a row.

I’m guessing an improved loot table system is too much to hope for in the next patch Bungie mentioned? This is getting real old.

Edit: Got the clan NF powerful for Xbox unlocked.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    It feels like they nailed the raid repeat loot problem in Spire of Stars and then rolled it right back in Foresaken, it's very weird.

Last night the stars and bodies aligned and I achieved a goal. It wasn't a double crit but I'll take it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHjC1bXRrlY

Peen on
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Sirialis wrote: »
    We did Riven 3 times today, I’m still 0 on 1KV. (and the only one still needing it)

Did full Scourge twice, got 4 Fusion Rifles and 3 Scout Rifles, I think I have 8 of each, 0 Shotguns or Anarchies, everyone seems to get tons of repeat loot in a row.

I’m guessing an improved loot table system is too much to hope for in the next patch Bungie mentioned? This is getting real old.

Edit: Got the clan NF powerful for Xbox unlocked.

I don't run it regularly, but even in my two runs of Scourge I've gotten 3 shotguns (no curated :(), 2 arms and a chest.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Peen wrote: »
    It feels like they nailed the raid repeat loot problem in Spire of Stars and then rolled it right back in Foresaken, it's very weird.

I mean, did they nail it? SoS was like "Run twice, got all the loot now. No reason to run it except to hope the emote drops for you."

Like, the current setup has it's flaws there's no question (I still somehow haven't gotten the bow from Last Wish for instance) but the SoS system was not really working either.

• Options
    While I understand that point of view, I think that not everyone wants to run raids every week. I think some people just want to get one of everything and then maybe not have to worry about it anymore, and that random rolls could keep you coming back if you're trying to get one specific gun or armor piece.

Like I raid every week because I have a raid group that I enjoy playing with. If I didn't then I'd happily have run Spire, or almost any raid, once or twice and then never again if I got all of the loot out of it.

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Despite raiding every week I’m still missing a bunch of stuff from various raids.

I’m still missing shit from SoS despite running that a fair few more times than “twice”.

I never even got the exotic emote but my friend ran SoS once and got it twice. (Once at the beginning and then from the boss, which he couldnt pick up)

Sirialis on
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Okay, what's the point of light-level enabled Iron Banner? Is it just to say that people below max light shouldn't play?

Because by golly that's what shooting someone in the face with a heavy weapon and not breaking their shield says to me.

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Surfpossum wrote: »
    Okay, what's the point of light-level enabled Iron Banner? Is it just to say that people below max light shouldn't play?

Because by golly that's what shooting someone in the face with a heavy weapon and not breaking their shield says to me.

It wasn't as big of a problem when the level delta was much smaller. Now it's something they really need to reconsider.

• Options
    edited January 2019
    There is a knockout list for everything in SoS (and EoW too) that isn't the emblem variants and the exotic emote. 2 guns, 5 armour pieces, and 4 chests per run means that after two runs you will literally have everything in the raid but the 3 (I'm pretty sure it's 3) things not on the knockout list that are all rare random drops. So after 2 weeks of raiding you have nothing to do in the raid but hope for a really rare drop.

It's like the worst of both Y1 and Y2 raiding in one. Like if the only loot that Last Wish dropped was 1KV and still at it's current rate.

shryke on
  • Options
    Sounds like Anarchy might have an even worse drop rate than 1KV.

• Options

I got it first run. Still no Threat Level though and it took me months to get 1KV.

Anarchy sadly is not near as useful as either of those and is basically a gimmicky weapon. Whereas getting 1KV early would have really helped grinding out those 3 Gambit resets.

• Options
    You know what doesn't care about light level? Golden gun.

I had a striker titan sail overhead and towards one of the capture points, activate their super to come crashing down... and gg blew them out of the sky before they hit.

Good times, good times.

• Options

To assuage the complaints of the people who wanted it back. Or, phrased another way, D1 nostalgia.

• Options
    squall99xsquall99x Registered User regular
    shryke wrote: »

To assuage the complaints of the people who wanted it back. Or, phrased another way, D1 nostalgia.

Honestly I think it was because at the time there wasn't anything to differentiate this special event from normal quick play control. A set roll armor set and set roll weapons. Now that you have random rolls back, can earn after match rewards and the mechanics of IB are actually different than Control I think they can at least loosen the level disparity bit (like they did in D1 for at least half of its life span) or get rid of it again. It needed something unique as a draw besides the armor sets and weapons it now has that without the level stuff (although I still think Enhanced perks should show up on IB stuff).

oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • Options
    BeezelBeezel There was no agreement little morsel..Registered User regular
    Bring back Rift you cowards

PSN: Waybackkidd
    "...only mights and maybes."
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular

I got it first run. Still no Threat Level though and it took me months to get 1KV.

Anarchy sadly is not near as useful as either of those and is basically a gimmicky weapon. Whereas getting 1KV early would have really helped grinding out those 3 Gambit resets.

Anecdotal experience doesn't disprove that one has a worse drop rate than the other.

I assume Sirialis was reporting some greater statistical evidence being found on like Reddit or something.

• Options
    ObiFett wrote: »

Anecdotal experience doesn't disprove that one has a worse drop rate than the other.

I assume Sirialis was reporting some greater statistical evidence being found on like Reddit or something.

Who was disputing anything?

• Options

What's the point in saying you got it first run and the other after months as a response to someone saying it has a worse drop rate?

• Options
    KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Turning off my expectations has made Gambit a lot more fun. It's still frustrating being solo queued with potatoes, but it's largely much more fun.

I'm also one invasion kill from my Malfeasance, so that's awesome.

And only seven or eight matches to get breakneck.

Khraul on
    Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular

What's the point in saying you got it first run and the other after months as a response to someone saying it has a worse drop rate?

I think that’s just having a conversation

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options

So was pointing out that his anectdotal evidence doesn't mean anything when it comes to drop rates.

• Options

To commiserate on the fickle nature of RNGesus and not be negative and take everything in bad faith for no reason.

• Options
    Khraul wrote: »
    Turning off my expectations has made Gambit a lot more fun. It's still frustrating being solo queued with potatoes, but it's largely much more fun.

I'm also one invasion kill from my Malfeasance, so that's awesome.

And only seven or eight matches to get breakneck.

I got my 3 resets done last season so now I just don't care that much and, yeah, it's been way more relaxing that way.

Also, having One Thousand Voices to wave in the direction of enemies to kill them helps a lot.

Heavy Machine Guns are starting to take over the meta though.

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular

So was pointing out that his anectdotal evidence doesn't mean anything when it comes to drop rates.

Yeah I know

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    I forgot to come report my findings regarding Scourge raid call outs!

In my analysis I have come to the following conclusion:
    It really, really doesn't matter which call out you use as long as everyone friggin' knows what it is.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    Mustachio JonesMustachio Jones jerseyRegistered User regular

I can't help but feel that their reimplementation into the series was poorly thought out. I'm all for feeling powerful and having effective weaponry, but the machines guns are too good at basically everything. They're really poorly balanced in Gambit and Crucible.

Basically by the time you get spotted by a guy with a machine gun, you're dead before you can do anything because they shoot too fast for the game to keep up. And if you're at range, then it's just a scout rifle that hits like a handcannon.

• Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular

I can't help but feel that their reimplementation into the series was poorly thought out. I'm all for feeling powerful and having effective weaponry, but the machines guns are too good at basically everything. They're really poorly balanced in Gambit and Crucible.

Basically by the time you get spotted by a guy with a machine gun, you're dead before you can do anything because they shoot too fast for the game to keep up. And if you're at range, then it's just a scout rifle that hits like a handcannon.

I ran the rest of my weekly Crucible and Gambit matches yesterday, and my edit above basically reflects my experience for that hour and a half span. Not fun.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    Conversation meta: anecdotal evidence presented as an observation not powerful enough, plz buff

Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    I just realized that I haven't pulled Cerberus out since I got OEM, it's going to get so toxic in Crucible tonight ya'll.

• Options
    Peen wrote: »
    I just realized that I haven't pulled Cerberus out since I got OEM, it's going to get so toxic in Crucible tonight ya'll.

It's gonna get buffed come the patch too I think since it's the right AR archetype. I really love using it and I'm hoping for a buff to make it more viable.