As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    I just accomplished a long term goal of mine on my JP account. Spoiler for servant coming up later this year.
    kX8DLFx.png
    Already had her grailed to 90, but I'm in the process of taking her to 100, and also took all her skills to 10. This will be my second level 100 servant on this account, and they're both archers. I apparently really like archers.

• Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Ooh, boo FGO, boo~! That surprise Romani was no fair!

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    I just accomplished a long term goal of mine on my JP account. Spoiler for servant coming up later this year.
    kX8DLFx.png
    Already had her grailed to 90, but I'm in the process of taking her to 100, and also took all her skills to 10. This will be my second level 100 servant on this account, and they're both archers. I apparently really like archers.
    Boooooo, was gonna do that out of nowhere straight on her release in NA.
    Congrats!

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    Spectrum wrote: »
    kX8DLFx.png
    Boooooo, was gonna do that out of nowhere straight on her release in NA.
    Congrats!

I'm trying to avoid overlap between accounts, so I probably won't be going for her on my NA account. I'll be happy to take her as a support, though!

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Was super lazy on this event. Did everything with CuAlter, Raikou, and my lvl100 SMartha. Except for Goddess which I gave her a Merlin powered NPBCritBCritEX SMartha beatdown.

Now that I'm farming the Expert node with Arjuna, Ozy, and Waver for a 2-3 turn with full Event CEs. Ozy 1-2 turns wave 1 depending on if he can get a Brave Chain turn 1 or not. Imperial Privilege is one hell of a drug.

Then Arjuna just nukes the 2nd wave no sweat.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Yay Pages! Finally maxed Merlin.

How long until we get an event with shells?

Nothing until Summer IIRC, which is why I was farming Forneus so hard.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I can actually two turn this Expert one without much trouble. And I get to use Atalante, since Emiya is bond 10 now. So that's fun.

uyvfOQy.png

Nothing until Summer IIRC, which is why I was farming Forneus so hard.

Ooooof. I might have to free quest farm some later.

I blame(?) vagrant for this one.

HLHSXawl.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    You're Welcome.

Following up my post from yesterday. She is done, for now.
    wFJylCe.png

Holding out for a command code that inflicts burn for the last card.

wFJylCe.png

Obligatory xpost from /r/gatekeeping: "But where is her Bond CE?"

<3
    Just commenting that this has been my wallpaper for the last few months

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    wFJylCe.png

Obligatory xpost from /r/gatekeeping: "But where is her Bond CE?"

<3
    Just commenting that this has been my wallpaper for the last few months

Admittedly she is nowhere close to getting her bond CE, but I have used her a lot. I just haven't been stuffing her in the back row just for bond xp, probably because she's a 4* who isn't Heracles.

wFJylCe.png

Out of curiosity, what Command Codes do you have on her?

wFJylCe.png

Quick- Grant 4 crit stars
    Arts1- Remove DEF buff from enemy
    Arts2- Remove ATK buff from enemy (and self heal 100 HP)
    Buster1- Damage +1000

There's already a command code that inflicts curse, so I figure it's only a matter of time until we get one that inflicts burn. I have already unlocked her other buster card, but I don't really feel like stuffing anything in there when I know I'm gonna remove it later.

Command Codes? What? I guess I have to look this up.

...another thing to worry about unlocking and earning mats for, great. Any more surprises?

Super limited golden Fous, too, really? Argh.

uyvfOQy.png
    wFJylCe.png

Quick- Grant 4 crit stars
    Arts1- Remove DEF buff from enemy
    Arts2- Remove ATK buff from enemy (and self heal 100 HP)
    Buster1- Damage +1000

There's already a command code that inflicts curse, so I figure it's only a matter of time until we get one that inflicts burn. I have already unlocked her other buster card, but I don't really feel like stuffing anything in there when I know I'm gonna remove it later.

If you put 5 future Burn Codes on all five of her cards, would they stack? Or would they override each other?

Hmmm.... how does it work with the current Curse Code?

Japan announced Prisma Illya Re-Install with a cool little teaser.

Illya Animation Update.

Myu 4* Caster. Better late then never. Why was she not in the event originally?

DW continuing to finally kill the long term memes.

Reynolds wrote: »
    Command Codes? What? I guess I have to look this up.

...another thing to worry about unlocking and earning mats for, great. Any more surprises?

Super limited golden Fous, too, really? Argh.

Command codes are far enough out that I wouldn't worry about it yet. They aren't even a big deal when they do hit. 4* foes eventually add up I guess, but they add so little individually that I don't value them very highly in events.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Well the person on my friend list with "Saving for Miyu" since last October will be happy

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I’m very late to the party, but I’ve leveled Arash just in time for a farming node full of Sabers.

Stella is a whole lot of fun.

• Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    I need to start leveling Shakespeare. I was not aware before or how he can help with lol buster memes.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    Im sad that I dont have any Kaleidoscope yet, because without it leveling Arash is pretty much useless, I guess.

Asthariel wrote: »
    Im sad that I dont have any Kaleidoscope yet, because without it leveling Arash is pretty much useless, I guess.

He has a 30% Self Charge. Combine that with any 50% Charge CE and a Support Merlin, Shakespeare, Ozymandias, Helena, or Waver and you're good to go.

:arrow: :arrow: Large Infographic of all Instant NP-Charging Servants

If you don't know them.

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    You'll also end up with a MLB Imaginary Number at some point which is nearly as good at 75%

It's enough for Arash, at least, and you don't need to take his third skill all the way to 10

Fun Tip: Arjuna's NP Charge skill is 25% at lvl1. He's the only Archer who's charge skill you don't have to level for the Charge part of it. Sadly, unlike some others, it doesn't hit 30% though.

Maddoc wrote: »
    You'll also end up with a MLB Imaginary Number at some point which is nearly as good at 75%

It's enough for Arash, at least, and you don't need to take his third skill all the way to 10
    My JP account still doesn't have a single kaleidoscope, but you learn to get by with things like this. The likes of Arash and Spartacus can get by with just that 4* CE when maxed, and it's a huge deal.

Atalanta is a good catgirl with pigtails.

uyvfOQy.png
    edited January 2019
    Argh, lately I took some time to gather Octuplet Crystals for ascending Herc. Now I need 16 more of them to ascend Sanzang to 80 lvl and David to 70. Is there going to be any event shop with them relatively soon?

My strongest servants are 70 lvl Herc, Lancer Altria and Sanzang, I wonder if they are enough for this presumably difficult Prison event. Should I bother with it, or just spend this time doing America singularity because of 1/2 AP cost of campaign?

Asthariel on
  • NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    They'll probably be able to handle the non-challenge missions if you grab a good support, but the challenge mission might be a bit more iffy since it looks really tough.

Also, one of the main quests for the event drops four crystals. So you'll want to do as much as you can, I guess.
    You'll have to beat London to participate, though, so I don't know if you qualify yet? It's got a decent story, IIRC, and actually hooks into the main plot nicely.

Other than that... well, the Valentine's rerun has a 40AP node that drops crystals. Dunno what the drop rate is, though. GUDAGUDA rerun in March has 20 crystals for sale, so at least that's guaranteed by two months from now.

1/2 AP costs for campaign just started for NA, so I will propably farm dumplings for 2 more days (I already got most of the things I wanted from the shop, even if not all of them), and then jump into America. Im at the last section of London, so participating in a new event should not be a problem.

The story chapters seem to get longer and longer, so it might take a while to catch up, even with half AP. I don't know how the big raid works, either. I assume you just beat all the raid bosses the one or two times to progress.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Edit: never mind, misunderstood

For the final chapter you just have to beat the raid bosses once, yeah

Butler For Life #1 on
    Yeah, but finishing Solomon is only required for final challenges of the event, right? I don't plan to do absolutely everything in it, just as much as I can.

I don't think Im ready for a difficulty spike in Camelot yet, not to mention other challenges.

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Right. You can do the rest of the event (and earn 6 of the 9 tickets) with just London cleared

• NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Yeah, there's not much of a rush to beat Solomon until... GUDAGUDA 2 in March, I guess? Oh yeah, I forgot it had EOR plot stuff.
    EDIT: wait, it only requires Fuyuki. Weird.

There's also a couple empty weeks before that where older players are doing the Shinjuku story chapter, so there's no event in the way of story progression there.

In any case, you'll probably want to have beaten Solomon by the time the CCC event shows up since it's kinda-sorta a limited-time story chapter.

Neveron on
    I don't know if it wasn't posted here before, but Im gonna post it anyway, as it's definitely a good civilization:

https://youtu.be/OVOCWuGZfW0

edited January 2019
    Asthariel wrote: »
    I don't know if it wasn't posted here before, but Im gonna post it anyway, as it's definitely a good civilization:
    So, based on character order, does that mean Cu Caster dies for real next year or did Fou jumping in line ahead save him? Or will Fou really, really die next year instead?

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg