As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This is Larry the Cable Guy saying watch [Game Grumps] and CoNSumE PriLOsEc

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    They're kinda selling me on this Nippon Marathon game. These videos are hilarious.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    Ok, especially episode 3. It's like MXC the videogame.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    My favorite compilation channel has a video on the main grump channel!

https://youtu.be/m1qW47ovoxQ

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    darunia106 wrote: »
    My favorite compilation channel has a video on the main grump channel!

https://youtu.be/m1qW47ovoxQ

I was literally thinking today “man I want to watch a grumps zelda compilation”

• Options
    halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEpJhrw7zVE
    I have no idea how Danny isn't just exploding right now. He's always said Al was a huge influence on him and now they get to be buddies!

• Options
    Holy shit, that's awesome...!

I imagine Danny did all his geeking out off-camera :P

NSP/Weird Al collab wen?

• Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    OH MY GOD

• Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    I'm not even there and I am geeking out.

This is amazing.

• Options
    ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    I also find it awesome that Wheel of Fortune has almost become the de facto Guest Grumps game. They played it with Finn Wolfhard, Jacob Anderson and now Wierd Al.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Holy shit, Weird Al nailed the second (proper) round from a mile away. O.o

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
  • Options
    ZundeZunde Registered User regular
    I don't think i have watched anything in recent memory that has had me grinning ear to ear like this.

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Weird Al is on my short list of people I wish I could meet and shoot the shit with. Right there next to Mark Hamill, Shigeru Miyamoto, and George Carlin.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular

You can tell Danny is in awe of Al's Jewish Power Level

• Options
    That instagram video made me so happy.

• Options
    Weird Al was such a big part of my childhood. I've seen UHF a billion times, had his albums on tape and I think some CDs, and used to try to make pacts with jesus to just "Please let there be an Al TV thing tonight on MTV"

So jealous they got to hang out and play videogames with him! Happy for them too, though. Must've been such an awesome day.

• Options
    AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    So if Pokemon has taught me anything, Finn Wolfhard evolves in to a Danny Sexbang and then evolves in to a Weird Al correct?

A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
  • Options
    JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Didn't see this posted, but Arin's been doing a charity live stream of Kingdom Hearts for almost 23 hours now on his personal channel for Healing Horse Therapy

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    The credits are rolling at this very moment.

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    I wonder if they'll post it to the GG YouTube. They might as well, right?

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Soooooooo Suzy is having to take her show, Kitty Kat Gaming, off YouTube to another channel. She's going to take it to streaming now. YouTube has been treating her channel incredibly poorly, removing subscribers, preventing people from subscribing, etc. She was recently told by a YouTube rep "maybe you should stop uploading on your channel." Which is INCREDIBLY SHITTY and not a fucking solution, and just goes to show how stupid Google is handling YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXsdk7r1JaE

She actually did that video a few days ago, but apparently in the days since more people have come to her describing that problem happening to them as well.

Here's the part where I disagree with her... she's not leaving YouTube, she's moving it to another channel (you can have multiple YouTube channels on your Google account). Whatever happened to her original account could happen to her personal account. Where I think she's making a good move is she's going to move to streaming more. But frankly I think she'd be better served by Twitch.

Henroid on
  • Options
    Oh, and there's an update already; she's considering Twitch afterall as per this tweet like a minute ago.

• Options
    While Twitch is a great platform with decent revenue stream directly from fan donations, it doesn't have the same brand deals associated with larger channels. The revenue gained from a non-blacklisted channel is substantial and has fostered the Grumps brand as we know it.

YouTube needs to get their shit fixed before a real competitive alternative comes around that doesn't dick over it's creators so often.

• Options
    edited January 2019
    There are streamers I watch that aren't even the biggest channels on there, but they earn money that easily outdoes minimum wage (either by a bit or like an actual career job). Plus, sponsorship for streams does happen over there too. It's more of a commitment of time compared to what the KKG / GG model has been up to this point.

Edit -

Henroid on
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    While Twitch is a great platform with decent revenue stream directly from fan donations, it doesn't have the same brand deals associated with larger channels. The revenue gained from a non-blacklisted channel is substantial and has fostered the Grumps brand as we know it.

YouTube needs to get their shit fixed before a real competitive alternative comes around that doesn't dick over it's creators so often.

The time is now and I hope such a service comes out... but it's really hard to monetize something like YouTube where people have adblockers that can remove just about everything profitable for a site.

• Options
    https://www.caffeine.tv I just saw this today. Seems like a good candidate!

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
  • Options
    JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
  • Options
    DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Still not approved by the FDA Dublin, OHRegistered User regular
    Ninja Brian in the Dad Band made me spit out my coffee.

• Options
    Not gonna watch that RE2 video because I wanna go in blind. Well, I mean I've already played RE2, but that was back in 98, so I'm guessing this remake will be a little different.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    Yeah it's just the demo at least, but I haven't played that either. I can't WAIT for tomorrow!

• Options
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    Not gonna watch that RE2 video because I wanna go in blind. Well, I mean I've already played RE2, but that was back in 98, so I'm guessing this remake will be a little different.
    It's not an exact 1:1 remake, they've changed some parts of it. So yeah, if you want to preserve the experience for yourself this is the thing to do. :D

• Options
    ThawmusThawmus +Jackface Registered User regular
    The angry reaction compilation is just a treasure.

Twitch: Thawmus83
  • Options
    I'm listening through a compilation and just heard something from Majora's Mask that I don't remember at all, but goddamn it I am dying it's hysterical. Luckily it's isolated a LOT of times on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpaVSJtMYbw

• Options
    I fell so far behind on things. The fucking scream from Mario Party vs Supermega episode 6. What. The. Fuck. It's at 7 minutes in, turn your headphones / speakers down because it is fucking LOUD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XT2jtLg43A

• Options
    Henroid wrote: »
    I fell so far behind on things. The fucking scream from Mario Party vs Supermega episode 6. What. The. Fuck. It's at 7 minutes in, turn your headphones / speakers down because it is fucking LOUD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XT2jtLg43A

Oh yeah I sent that scream to a bunch of coworkers. It's the funniest thing ever.

• Options
    Witness Arin and Dan attempt to copy the work of an actual Wizard!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw916mtqBxQ

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    ThawmusThawmus +Jackface Registered User regular
    Here's the thing: With a bigger canvas, and wetting down their canvases, they clearly could have come close to doing it. If you didn't know what they were supposed to look like, and you looked at their paintings, yes they're amateurish as hell, but they're also still good for amateur work. They both clearly have some talent.

Twitch: Thawmus83
  • Options
    Also they painted those tiny canvas in portrait style when they should have flipped on the side and done a landscape

This discussion has been closed.