As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Join us in thread and [Steam] group chat!

• Options
    ToyDToyD Registered User regular
    Talus9952 wrote: »
    As I've been playing Stellaris lately myself, I should consult with our local experts. I think @ToyD volunteered to answer my questions last time I mentioned my newness to the game, so I'll ask here.

1. Empire Sprawl vs Administrative Capacity. How should I approach this? It seems on the game I failed recently vs the Crisis, I had something like 700 Empire Sprawl, vs something like, 200 Admin capacity. Overall, I think the game was going great even with that kind of sprawl, I just couldn't deal with the crisis financially. My fleet was able to beat them in individual battles, but my economy was in the red.
    2. Trade Value. They don't mean anything unless they get delivered to the capital correct?
    3. Galactic Market. How could you get selected by it? I've promoted my capital for it, but obviously didn't get it. Do I need high trade value in the capital? Do I need high trade value overall, including colonies?

So the crisis. In general your best bet against them is to ruthlessly research to advance your tech and expand to be able to field enough military might to threaten the crisis. Then refit your fleet against the specific crisis you get hit with. At first, try to lure it into fights that are lopsided like with powerful defense stations or the like if necessary. Under no circumstances have I ever relied upon the NPCs because they have never been able to do anything of use.

Admin capacity va sprawl. If your sprawl is above your capacity to start to a accrue a larger and larger deficit. So upgrade your star bases to keep your capacity above your sprawl to keep control of your deficits.

Similar to above, some star based should be strategically upgraded and given the trade route expansion upgrades to expand the trade toutes it covers to route them back to your capital and collect that trade value again to add to your economy.

For the market, it appears to be tied to the population of the planet your nominate, higher is better, and the more trade value the better, so the above applies. Then just go to the planetary decisions once the event pops to nominate your planet. So high population and high trade value on the planet.

Does this help? I know it is sometimes tough getting wrapped up in ongoing events, but you do have to pause regularly and check on your empire to keep it running at max efficiency and keep your economy growing as that is absolutely key to defeating the crisis.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Talus9952Talus9952 Registered User regular
    ToyD wrote: »
    As I've been playing Stellaris lately myself, I should consult with our local experts. I think @ToyD volunteered to answer my questions last time I mentioned my newness to the game, so I'll ask here.

1. Empire Sprawl vs Administrative Capacity. How should I approach this? It seems on the game I failed recently vs the Crisis, I had something like 700 Empire Sprawl, vs something like, 200 Admin capacity. Overall, I think the game was going great even with that kind of sprawl, I just couldn't deal with the crisis financially. My fleet was able to beat them in individual battles, but my economy was in the red.
    2. Trade Value. They don't mean anything unless they get delivered to the capital correct?
    3. Galactic Market. How could you get selected by it? I've promoted my capital for it, but obviously didn't get it. Do I need high trade value in the capital? Do I need high trade value overall, including colonies?

So the crisis. In general your best bet against them is to ruthlessly research to advance your tech and expand to be able to field enough military might to threaten the crisis. Then refit your fleet against the specific crisis you get hit with. At first, try to lure it into fights that are lopsided like with powerful defense stations or the like if necessary. Under no circumstances have I ever relied upon the NPCs because they have never been able to do anything of use.

Admin capacity va sprawl. If your sprawl is above your capacity to start to a accrue a larger and larger deficit. So upgrade your star bases to keep your capacity above your sprawl to keep control of your deficits.

Similar to above, some star based should be strategically upgraded and given the trade route expansion upgrades to expand the trade toutes it covers to route them back to your capital and collect that trade value again to add to your economy.

For the market, it appears to be tied to the population of the planet your nominate, higher is better, and the more trade value the better, so the above applies. Then just go to the planetary decisions once the event pops to nominate your planet. So high population and high trade value on the planet.

Does this help? I know it is sometimes tough getting wrapped up in ongoing events, but you do have to pause regularly and check on your empire to keep it running at max efficiency and keep your economy growing as that is absolutely key to defeating the crisis.

I was able to refit and beat individual battles against the crisis, the problem was I couldn't support it. I was in a massive deficit when my fleet was on the move, and my naval capacity was only at like 110, so going over that to get a bigger fleet was very costly. Lesson learned. I think I'll start to pick up the ascension perk that increases capacity and command limit when it gets close to crisis time.

Regarding sprawl, I guess I need to keep on top of creating more starbases, I usually never hit the cap for them.

This does help.

Do you get a cut if you host the galactic market?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Talus9952Talus9952 Registered User regular
    @ToyD I'm looking at empire sprawl, I see nothing about starbases helping towards that.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    This is some reality show-ass horseshit in this game.

Having finished it I really do not like the direction they went with this second part. The reality show angle was a baaaaaaaaaaaad idea, it's so awful. Hopefully part 3 is better because I still like the premise. Also Black Magic is a psychopath out of nowhere, what the fuck.

Aistan on
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »

Having finished it I really do not like the direction they went with this second part. The reality show angle was a baaaaaaaaaaaad idea, it's so awful. Hopefully part 3 is better because I still like the premise. Also Black Magic is a psychopath out of nowhere, what the fuck.

I have to admit, I didn't much care for it (the reality show premise)- but if you stick it out until the end, I think you should be able to see everything for what it is- or, if you like, I could fill you in as to what just was going on after you finish the run. There's a lot of information to pick up, and lots of it can only be found on different routes.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/738470/God_Of_Thunder/

Apparently with little fanfare last year Ron Davis put the classic PC game God of Thunder up on Steam as a free download. Some of you may remember this from the old shareware days, particularly how balls hard the game was.

Donnicton on
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    JaysonFour wrote: »

I have to admit, I didn't much care for it (the reality show premise)- but if you stick it out until the end, I think you should be able to see everything for what it is- or, if you like, I could fill you in as to what just was going on after you finish the run. There's a lot of information to pick up, and lots of it can only be found on different routes.

Which game?

• Options
    HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    I've only put a few hours into Assassin's Creed Odyssey , but man do I suck.

This is the first asscreed game I've actually played since asscreed 2 btw.

Can't seem to kill the first level 5 assassin guy, even though I'm only a level below him.

I noticed with this guy that I can't just sneak up behind him and kill him in one strike, even with the poison ability activated.

Also feel like climbing and parkour is a bit different somehow from how I remembered it. Haven't figured out how to jump from a roof to nearby pillars or stealth kill by jumping from a high place to an enemy below. Was this even something you could do in previous asscreed games or I am thinking of another game series completely?

Any tips ?

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Odyssey is just Skyrim with Kratos.

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    Oh god. Concerned Ape is working on a new content update for Stardew Valley.

I'm more than three months sober now. YOU STAY FAR AWAY FROM ME, STARDEW VALLEY!

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    JaysonFour wrote: »

Which game?

Heroes Rise: The Hero Project

It's part 2 of the trilogy. And I finished it and I get what was going on, but by the end I was clicking through a lot of it because I just did not give a shit about what was happening. Yeah yeah dark middle chapter and all that, but they've got a lot of work to do to salvage things.

• Options
    HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    Basil wrote: »

How many Thomas the Tank Engines do I have to install before I suck less :P

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • Options
    XeddicusXeddicus Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Heatwave wrote: »

Can't seem to kill the first level 5 assassin guy, even though I'm only a level below him.

I noticed with this guy that I can't just sneak up behind him and kill him in one strike, even with the poison ability activated.

Also feel like climbing and parkour is a bit different somehow from how I remembered it. Haven't figured out how to jump from a roof to nearby pillars or stealth kill by jumping from a high place to an enemy below. Was this even something you could do in previous asscreed games or I am thinking of another game series completely?

Any tips ?

They 'rebooted' the series with Origins (haven't gotten to Odyssey quite yet) and made it more grindy. You can't one shot NPC's with too much HP compared to your damage (unless you turned on a cheat), you can only half ass double assassinate (at least in Origins), being able to jump down onto guys is an skill you have to unlock now (again, in Origins).

You could totally do all that stuff before, yeah. As for tips: Level up (I know, obvious). I've seen people say this becomes too much a grind without buying DLC, but someone who's played it will probably say that's not needed I bet.

Xeddicus on
  • Options
    -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular

Any tips ?

One level isn’t a deal breaker. Chances are your gear isn’t up to level. Level 4 with level 4 gear shouldn’t have trouble with a level 5 boss.

• Options
    Xeddicus wrote: »

Any tips ?

They 'rebooted' the series with Origins (haven't gotten to Odyssey quite yet) and made it more grindy. You can't one shot NPC's with too much HP compared to your damage (unless you turned on a cheat), you can only half ass double assassinate (at least in Origins), being able to jump down onto guys is an skill you have to unlock now (again, in Origins).

You could totally do all that stuff before, yeah. As for tips: Level up (I know, obvious). I've seen people say this becomes too much a grind without buying DLC, but someone who's played it will probably say that's not needed I bet.

Thanks dude. I thought I was going crazy thinking some of that stuff might not have even been in previous games.

Looks like I'll have to grind a bit more on the weekend when I have time.

P2n5r3l.jpg
  • Options
    ToyDToyD Registered User regular
    @ToyD I'm looking at empire sprawl, I see nothing about starbases helping towards that.

I think you are correct. I was reading a deal about admin cap and sprawl and using starbases to manage sprawl so I linked them but now looking for it, admin capacity is increased through research and civics. Going over the admin cap is definitely widely advised after a point in the game when you can afford it’s penalty easily enough but staying under earlier on definitely helps since it’s not handicapping your tech income.

On the Galactic Market: you get a reduced market fee when using it and it increases your trade rite values a bit.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular

Any tips ?

One level shouldn't be too bad, as was stated. You might need some slightly better gear. Assassin's Creed is essentially an RPG series now, and it's awesome. Depending on the mook, you can still one-shot someone with assassination but also on stronger guys you can do a huge chunk of combat opening damage. You'll see how much of their health you'll take off before you commit to the attack too.

Not sure of controls on KBAM, but if you're using a controller, pressing both shoulder buttons will allow you to parry attacks and it's pretty godlike. The window for parries is pretty decent, so you don't have to be pixel perfect or anything either. Sometimes you just have to dodge, but it's pretty easy to tell when an attack will be unblockable.

Feel free to just pick the skills you find interesting as it's relatively painless to respec if you don't like your setup. The one ability everyone seems to agree on getting is the heroic strike in the assassin tree. Despite being in the assassin tree, it's an incredibly strong combat ability. Fairly short cooldown, and it's a big hit that does like 1000% of your assassin damage.

Also, just enjoy! Odyssey is so flippin' good. In a year that gave me stuff like God of War and Spider-Man, Odyssey was my personal GOTY.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular

How many Thomas the Tank Engines do I have to install before I suck less :P

Apple juice and fig leaves.

• Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    edited January 2019

I'm 20 hours into AC: Odyssey and I came to this conclusion myself this weekend. (The Skyrim part anyway.)

On the one hand, you are a little limited in character creation, there are no consumables and you can't spec into fireballs. And only one dragon skeleton so far - no actual dragons. Yet.

On the other, exploration is way better (and the climbing is incredibly satisfying), combat is way way way better, being in third person means you get to see your pretty princess dress up in action, loot seems better, the world seems more lived in and you get to play as Kassandra.

I am enjoying the hell out of this.

Iolo on
    Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    EvilMonkeyEvilMonkey Registered User regular
    TeeMan wrote: »
    CroakerBC wrote: »
    So my new phone is actually able to play games, and while there's a dearth of anything even worth trying on the play store there was a visual novel-type thing that looked promising. A variety of scenarios to play through, can make your own character and dress them up, etc. Fun premise. The key selling point was all the different choices you could make along the way to alter the story.

Except upon getting into the game the choices were always: "Do this fun interesting thing that sounds cool and will make the story go better" or "Decline and do nothing instead". Guess which one cost 20 gems to select.

Since there are more actual games on steam and not just people writing programs to extract money from people's wallets, does anyone know of anything that would be similar to that but actually meet the premise instead of just being fake? Visual Novels really aren't an area I know much about and looking through Steam it just seems like it's all porn porn and more porn.

I think someone recommended Choice Of Game's , er, "Choice of" series, but I'll second it. Choice of the Deathless in particular is outstanding. The author they got in to do the writing, Max Gladstone, has written a series of novels in the same world as the game, and they are brilliant. And available for phone and desktop.

I haven't thought about the Craft sequence of books in years apparently - a new one is out! Thanks for the reminder Croaker :smile:

Now if only Scott Lynch could get a wriggle on...

I heard Netflix was on board for an adaption <= Liar!
    I heard they released a date for the next book <= Liar!
    It will never be released because I read the series <= Bastard!

[PSN: SciencePiggy] [Steam]
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    @Heatwave, that first bounty hunter kept wrecking me as well. I tried a bunch of different things and just could not live. It was like No Country For Old Men - that level five bounty hunter felt like a relentless force of nature, dogging my steps until it found me and efficiently dispatched me.

(The first time I got a bounty hunter down to within one melee strike of death, a second one arrived and killed me before I could do him in!)

Now they aren't quite the death sentence they once were, although I give them the respect they are due as they usually come with about a billion hit points. I think I got more practice in blocking attacks and dodging the red glow unavoidable strikes. I was pretty rubbish out of the gate. Better gear certainly helps too, as well as some ability points increasing weapon damage and overall armor and adding some powerful tactical options.

One thing I learned from a load screen tip (and I apologize if you know this already) is that when a bounty is placed on you, your map will show you where the person is who placed it. If you go and kill the bounty setter, the bounty goes away. True, they are often in the middle of a well guarded and hostile compound. But if you feel like your sneaky assassination game is better than your dodgy warrior game, you can always remove the pressure of bounties by taking out the nimrod who ordered them in the first place.

(You can also pay bounties from the map. Hold 'P' on PC. But why pay precious drachmae when you can go and murder someone? The game isn't called "Spender's Creed.")

EDIT: Oh, and to jump from a rooftop to nearby pillars, hold the shift key.

Iolo on
    Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    Speaking of AC Odd, when will google pass out the free copies?

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular

One of the emails mentioned the codes would go out some weeks after the end of the beta. Not exactly specific but enough to inform us that it wouldn't be immediate.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    New Humble Caffeine Bundle:

$1
    • Headlander
    • GoNNER BLüEBERRY EDiTION
    • Treadnauts
    • Caffeine
    • Caffeine Gamer Pack (UK only)

BTA:
    • This War of Mine
    • Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth
    • Dear Esther: Landmark Edition

$10:
    • Tyranny
    • Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun

HiT BiT on
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    BTA tier seems good on this one.

• Options
    VeagleVeagle Registered User regular

One of the emails mentioned the codes would go out some weeks after the end of the beta. Not exactly specific but enough to inform us that it wouldn't be immediate.

That's not soon enough! I ended up caving in and buying Origins to tide me over.

Did they end up officially linking the Assassin's Creed and Watch_Dogs games, cause I was just looking through the computer files in the modern day segment and found a file that sure looks like
    someone wearing Aiden Pearce's Iconic baseball cap.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    I just saw an ad on my phone for a game on Steam called Breach... I guess it's an action RPG, apparently by ex-Bioware devs, and my interest is piqued. Alas, I am at work and can't look much up about it. Anyone know anything about it, or played it?

Pixelated Pixie on
    ~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Preorders are now up for the Feb 19th release of Yakuza Kiwami. Pre-ordering gets you a few digital extras, like with Yakuza 0. Cheapest price at the moment seems to be Voidu, if you use the coupon code WINTERMADNESS at the checkout for an extra 25% off.

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    I just saw an ad on my phone for a game on Steam called Breach... I guess it's an action RPG, apparently by ex-Bioware devs, and my interest is piqued. Alas, I am at work and can't look much up about it. Anyone know anything about it, or played it?

Are you okay with free-to-play? Because it's going to be paid Early Access and then f2p after launch. I haven't seen any additional info since August, though. But one of the promo images certainly makes it look like something you might be interested in:
    SDnN4aQrvNgH8JWS6aidTh-650-80.jpg

From this article: https://www.pcgamer.com/breach-game/

EDIT: I guess it has a Steam page now: https://store.steampowered.com/app/421650/Breach/

Ed Gruberman on
    steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
  • Options
    VeagleVeagle Registered User regular
    Obsidian has now confirmed that Pillars 2 is getting a turn-based mode.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    vamenvamen Registered User regular
    Breach has a lot of potential but it feels very clunky right now. But I'm optimistic about it.
    The gameplay feels sort of like that game Global Agenda from several years ago, but not quite as crisp yet. Not that the GA gameplay was very crisp.

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Man I don't know what a Pillars of Eternity 2 is, but I love turn-based combat.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    BTA tier seems good on this one.

And This War of Mine gives you a 50% off coupon for Frost Punk

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options

Are you okay with free-to-play? Because it's going to be paid Early Access and then f2p after launch. I haven't seen any additional info since August, though. But one of the promo images certainly makes it look like something you might be interested in:

EDIT: I guess it has a Steam page now: https://store.steampowered.com/app/421650/Breach/

Yes, that was the image in the ad... you can imagine why it caught my attention. :lol:

I can't open the Steam page or PCGamer at work, so I was hoping someone had experience with it...

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    Reading the reviews it sounds like it's asymmetrical pvp multiplayer? Finally getting on that Evolve train.

• Options
    Oh. That's.... a bummer.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    The Steam page for Breach lists it as having Solo, PvE, and PvP modes. Is PvP the only thing available right now in early access or something? Reviews are mixed (56% positive), and the negative ones mostly mention lag and PvP.

Edit: I might have to check it out. It looks super interesting, and my laptop might actually meet the minimum reqs.

Skull2185 on
    Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular

Yes, that was the image in the ad... you can imagine why it caught my attention. :lol:

I can't open the Steam page or PCGamer at work, so I was hoping someone had experience with it...

No personal experience with it - you've just informed me of its existence! - but here's some snippets from the Steam page:
    Modern Earth and Mythological Earth collide in Breach, a third person action RPG with fast-paced combat. Create your own character and choose from dozens of classes. Take your character on missions across the globe in Solo, Co-op, or Versus modes.

Breach is a fast-paced third person co-op action RPG. Create your own character, customize your appearance, and choose from dozens of classes with gameplay inspired by multiple genres. Launch your enemies in the air and juggle them with rapid attacks. Play as a classic support healer. Sit on the edge of the action and snipe your enemies from a distance. Endlessly customize your character and class to find your own unique playstyle.

In addition to playing as a Hero, you can also play as the Veil Demon in Solo or Versus modes! Breach also has a Custom mode where you can play with any number of friends (up to 5), playing as either a Hero or Veil Demon.

Action Combat Missions: Play solo, co-op, or versus missions in this fast paced third-person action combat. Execute combos, cast spells, dodge traps, and evolve your unique set of powers throughout the mission.

Your Character, Your Style: Create your own character from dozens of classes, endlessly customize them, and switch to any at any time. Play how you want, master it, and always discover new ways to play.

A New Kind of Enemy: Every session is different with a new kind of enemy character, the Veil Demon. The malevolent spirit will conjure traps, elite monsters, and numerous other powers from beyond the Veil to challenge players in new and different ways on every mission. Players have the option to compete as the elusive Veil Demon themselves, with six classes exclusive to the demon.

Endless Class Possibilities: Choose from 18 different classes in the game, all hailing from six different schools of magic. Wield a mixture of magic and technology with style as a Gunslinger; juggle your enemies with high impact aerial combat as a Gladiator; raise the dead and command them to overwhelm your enemies as a Necromancer.

Mythological Creatures Abound: Fight against mythological creatures from all parts of the world. The game currently features monsters from Japanese, Egyptian, and Eastern European mythology, with many more regions to be added with future content.

Backstory: Seventy thousand years ago, humanity was on the verge of extinction until a group of Immortals created the Veil, splitting Earth into two realities: one that has the Earth we know, and an alternate Earth where all that we have come to know as mythology thrives. Now the Veil has been shattered and the two worlds are collapsing into each other with catastrophic consequences. You and your friends are among the rare few who can wield magic and defend humanity against this cataclysm.

There's an early access roadmap on the page too.

• Options
    vamenvamen Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    I didn't try PvP, only coop PvE. The PvP didn't sound especially interesting, but that's also not usually my cup of tea. The PvE matches I did were basically just running to a waypoint, fighting a wave of enemies (sometimes an elite), then repeating until the boss. Classes play like clunky Overwatch characters from 3rd person. A few main abilities, a standard attack, and an ultimate that builds up as you play.
    Honestly, it mostly makes me just want a much more fleshed out version of Dragon Age Inquisitions multiplayer mode.

vamen on
  • Options
    vamen wrote: »
    I didn't try PvP, only coop PvE. The PvP didn't sound especially interesting, but that's also not usually my cup of tea. The PvE matches I did were basically just running to a waypoint, fighting a wave of enemies (sometimes an elite), then repeating until the boss. Classes play like clunky Overwatch characters from 3rd person. A few main abilities, a standard attack, and an ultimate that builds up as you play.
    Honestly, it mostly makes me just want a much more fleshed out version of Dragon Age Inquisitions multiplayer mode.

Hah, this makes me want to try it even more. Outside of Agents of Mayhem (which is excellent!) no one's really tried to apply the Overwatch hero shooter thing to other game genres.