As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Weird Edit behavior

FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understandingGNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
When you accept and edit, a message that says
Unknown column 'Active' in 'field list'
pops up at the bottom of the screen. It turns out it actually does edit the post, but does not automatically refresh the post, like it used to.

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    this started happening to me a few minutes ago as well
    test (firefox desktop)
    test

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Same thing happening to me on Chrome on Windows 10

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Noticing this too on Windows 10 desktop, haven't checked to see if it's the same on mobile

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Windows 7 Firefox, getting it here too.

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Noticing this too on Windows 10 desktop, haven't checked to see if it's the same on mobile

i can confirm it happens on mobile Chrome too

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Does it on Mobile Chrome as well

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    I was just coming in to say this too.
    ux7llen7er24.png

• IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2019
    I know what the issue is, but its going to require a developer to reset things in the morning. PA is too large for me to run the appropriate process remotely.

Iruka on