As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Carnival Phantasm is the best civilization and I really hope we get more of it down the line. Hopefully with Mahoyo and FGO stuff.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
  • AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    I'm actively being trolled by this game

Before the Merlin banner, I was lamenting my lack of a good Berserker. I've tried pulling multiple times both for Merlin and Hassan and I've gotten 2 Hercs, Fran, and Tamamo Cat for servants

I try rolling one last time today for Hassan and I get.....Ibaraki-Douji

• AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    I decided to not roll for Hassan, as lets be honest, after failure with Musashi I will propably not get him too.

Im gathering SQ from America thanks to 1/2 campaign cost, leaving free quests for later. Right now I have 60 SQ, and I hope to get at least 150 (plus 25 tickets) for march, when I will try to get Okita.

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    I'm actively being trolled by this game

Before the Merlin banner, I was lamenting my lack of a good Berserker. I've tried pulling multiple times both for Merlin and Hassan and I've gotten 2 Hercs, Fran, and Tamamo Cat for servants

I try rolling one last time today for Hassan and I get.....Ibaraki-Douji

Congrats on pulling the Banana

Everyone loves Banana, she is good

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    If you rub the inside of a banana peel on a scrape or burn, it will help the pain go away, keep the swelling down, and keep the wound from getting infected.

uyvfOQy.png
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    If you rub the inside of a banana peel on a scrape or burn, it will help the pain go away, keep the swelling down, and keep the wound from getting infected.

Good Bot.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Didn't really have good bandwidth to post this over the weekend, but I spotted these two at PAX South

DJTctd4l.jpg

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    I looked ahead at the event and holy shit how the hell do you clear the new challenge quest at the end of it.

The normal ones are mostly in the range of being able to go for an NP burst down, but ahaha that boss rush...

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    I looked ahead at the event and holy shit how the hell do you clear the new challenge quest at the end of it.

The normal ones are mostly in the range of being able to go for an NP burst down, but ahaha that boss rush...

Sustain. Arts team will be strong for it but you could also do any team with strong sutain and a good support with healing and/or invulnerability (like Merlin).

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Moon Goddess went well. Got the stuff I wanted from the shop and had a CE drop so I didn't need to buy one. It's not MLB but oh well.

And now it's time for the Prison Tower event rerun. This was a fun event the first time around, one of my favorites, and I'm looking forward to that final node.

Sustain. Arts team will be strong for it but you could also do any team with strong sutain and a good support with healing and/or invulnerability (like Merlin).

If only I run Archuria Jeanne Tamamo or something (but I have no Jeanne or Tamamo). Not sure I can fit the invincible. Waver Tamamo damage gives some stall potential... Hmm. Yeah, borrowing Merlin is tempting even if I run arts damage I guess.

3 rulers and a Berserker + other types

It's actually a Dantes quest but no one has him so just throw Jalter at it.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I don't have a Jalter either

So

GIANT ANGRY SNAKE, GO!

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Someday I'll work on leveling my Dantes

I came, I saw, I zerked

• That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    It's been a while since I posted in here. I've had some decent success lately rolling.

Merlin: Get
    Musashi: NP4 Get (Vlad and Mordred spook)
    Hassan: Get (Vlad (now NP4), Waver, Arjuna spooks)

PSN: ThatDaveFella
    decent success lately rolling.
    Musashi: NP4 Get
    nani the fuck

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    And here I am feeling whaley with my NP3 Gilgamesh

So, I don't know if y'all read Learn more with Manga, but today's update featured
    The apprent death of Riyodako, at the hands of Hoover and a newly introduced Lancer

RIP Riyodako you live on in our nightmares

So, I don't know if y'all read Learn more with Manga, but today's update featured
    The apprent death of Riyodako, at the hands of Hoover and a newly introduced Lancer

RIP Riyodako you live on in our nightmares
    I'm pretty sure she's died before. It never sticks.

Right, as long as the game lacks an NP skip she will return

Forever and forever and forever

Spectrum wrote: »
    decent success lately rolling.
    Musashi: NP4 Get
    nani the fuck

So how much whaling was involved in this, because GRRRRR.

• That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    I spent €970 on whale packs on that rolling session.

Had to get the waifu.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
    Heaven's Feel part 2 tickets are for sale, go go go go

They seem to be showing it at more theaters than they did for the first one

Once again I find that Berserkers have advantage on everything

So far these have been "Screw advantage, Archuria wrecks them anyways".

So far my plan has been Buster servant+ Nightengale+Shakespeare+Waver

Buster buffs for all

Last time I had Heracles and Waver

This time I have Heracles, Waver, and Cu Alter

So far these have been "Screw advantage, Archuria wrecks them anyways".

I do this sometimes with Gilgamesh against servants

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I’ve been using Orion, partially because there’s a lot of male bosses, partially because her event rerun caused a lot of “Orion is outclassed” talk and I’m feeling spiteful

Okay, I have 120 mana prisms ready for next month Summon Tickets from shop, but... how important is getting Fou's each month? Should I just spent them on current ones, and then farm prisms for tickets later?

Tickets are more important than fous, which are more important than EXP cards (which most folks don't purchase from the prism shop)

Fous are always available in event shops, too

Heaven's Feel part 2 tickets are for sale, go go go go

They seem to be showing it at more theaters than they did for the first one

Thanks for the reminder. Bought my ticket. Sadly, it's still not showing in town. And sadly I now have to drive even further for it, because the theater I saw the last film in isn't showing it this time.

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    I think they're expanding the number of theaters because it's a one day showing this time (if the webpage is to be believed). They put it in a bigger theater here than the one they showed the first film in too.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    If only Fate was as popular as Dragonball. Broly was in my small city, in multiple showings, nearly all sold out or packed and nearly sold out.

Okay, as much as I would like to continue progressing thanks to 1/2 AP costs of campaign quests, im afraid finishing America is as far as I can go, considering that I got defeated by a first Sphinx met in Camelot. Now I should focus on leveling the rest of my Servants as much as possible. My current team is 70 lvl Herc (Jesus, I really need those 2 Reverse Dragon Scales for ascension), 70 lvl Altria Lancer, 70 lvl Sanzang, 70 lvl David, 70 lvl EMIYA Assassin, 60 lvl Ceasar, 50 lvl Ushiwakamaru, Nitocris and Helena, and 40 lvl Robin. Ushi at least will get to lvl 60 soon (I need just one more lantern), but I am not convinced if she will be enough for Camelot...

• NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    I think your problem in Camelot, beyond the Sphinxes, is that some of the more difficult fights are against Sabers. Try levelling up Euryale a bit if you can, I guess? She does Robin-level damage against male Sabers and doesn't get screwed by Magic Resistance like he does. (Or just borrow a support Orion. That also works.)

As for the Sphinxes... Maybe try a support Kintoki (Rider) if you have one available? You can't get your own until June (at which point he's a fantastic free NP5 4* Rider), but he's really good and could probably take out some Sphinxes on his own. The 5* Riders are also useful, as is 4* Altria (Santa), and there's a number of Berserkers who could also be handy (e.g. Raikou, Bond CE Herc, Cu Chullain (Alter)).

If you want dragon scales, unfortunately they're probably a pain in the ass to farm for you. Thursday Training Grounds are the only place available until Babylonia, and the rates are awful (600+ AP/drop). There's 10 in the Valentines event shop, though, and that's in two weeks. (There's also a 40AP event node with scale drops, but it's the hardest node and might be too difficult for you.)

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I thought it would be fun to bring a Summer Mordred stall team to Day 6 of Prison Tower, since she can spam her charge draining NP and keep Amakusa on lockdown.

I feel like it might have worked, but the team really has no good answer for the single giant dragon in Wave 2, and it just kept wearing the front line down or taking out a key member.

After a bunch of attempts I stopped Waiting and Hoping and just let the good Count mop the Rulers up.

I still want to run the Summer Mo Squad through the final challenge quest and see if it works better there.

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Summon ticket just gave me NP3 Cat. Alright, sure?

uyvfOQy.png