As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Fire Emblem: Heroes] Now with Cowgirls

• Options
    homogenizedhomogenized Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    #3 at least covers Hardin: party member in FE1, major antagonist in FE3; Karel: a lot more subdued in FE6, full of bloodlust in FE7; and Zephiel: misanthrope antagonist in FE6, kind and hopeful NPC in FE7. #2 can also cover young and adult Tiki.

homogenized on
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    #3 at least covers Hardin: party member in FE1, major antagonist in FE3; Karel: a lot more subdued in FE6, full of bloodlust in FE7; and Zephiel: misanthrope antagonist in FE6, kind and hopeful NPC in FE7. #2 can also cover young and adult Tiki.

Ah I didn't consider Hardin. That's actually a good one. I feel like #2 covers Karel and Zephiel (though I did think of Zephiel for #3) since it's the difference between little kid Zephiel and adult Zephiel (aka a long enough period of time). Which, it's still weird to me that kid Zephiel and Guinivere are even on the Blazing Blade list. Guinivere especially is in the game for like two seconds. What if the kid version won? How do you make a unit out of that? Haha...

But yeah, #2 doesn't really cover Hardin since FE3 is pretty soon after FE1 I think (or at least, IS is considering them close enough together to merge the votes). So I guess #3 works there. But it seems weird they'd have that rule for one character. I feel like there's gotta be more I'm not thinking of.

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
  • Options
    General_ArmchairGeneral_Armchair Registered User regular
    Ohoho, it's kinda tempting to run triple Brazen ATK/DEF 3 on Alfonse, but I still suspect that the Vantage/Deflect melee build is better for him.

3DS Friend Code:
    Armchair: 4098-3704-2012
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Oops, the patch removed Nephenee's skirt.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    This paralogue just sucks. Camilla's art is so bad it's almost insulting.

Whatever. Laguz make up for it. I am scared to encounter an Aether defense built around Super Tibarn. What unit can even kill him on the counter? His range makes it hard to approach him, and he can kill tons of units... If he doesn't, he gets low on health and danced.

• Options
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    The new units don't look interesting and I'd rather save for the mythical banner later. So I decided to just pull the first full round for the 15 orbs plus free summon to see what I get. I got a Leo! He's new, so that's cool!

He is +hp/-spd making him one of my slowest units, but hey, TT bonus unit!

• Options
    I'm trying to roll for Hinoka. Failed so far, but I found a copy of Helbindi.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I got them all last night, and then was dumb and tried to roll for one more Sakura. I should have given up because the game was being mean. I eventually got her but with the exact same garbage IVs -_- (+DEF, bleh) Oh well. In my quest to pull for her I ended up getting an extra of everyone (I deliberately pulled for another Hinoka since my first one was -ATK and I wanted to cancel that bane... also I like Hinoka :P But then 2nd Elise and Ryoma were pity breakers when there were no colorless orbs) so I guess no banes for me (once that patch finally comes out anyways). Also my second Hinoka was +ATK which seems pretty good. Ryoma was +DEF and I think Elise is +RES? Gamepress had the wrong stats up for her last night so it told me my Elise had a boon in SPD AND RES. Since both Elises had 11 speed, I'm guessing that is not a boon value...

First circle was a flying bow Hinoka. I scolded the game for giving me the wrong Hinoka :P

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    Funny that Surtr is so broken he made them make that change. I just used him to beat Female Robin GHB on Abyssal essentially solo, just a Genny with Physic to heal. 3 mages were blasting him and he didn't care! The axes did zero damage! Amazing.

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Warlock82 on
  • Options
    The graph is missing Spring Camilla.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    The graph is missing Spring Camilla.

New years too?

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Gotta make that second Camilla emblem team.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Free Camilla comes with Hone Fliers. I NEVER WANT TO SEE ANYONE COMPLAIN ABOUT HER AGAIN. WE ALL AWAIT CAMILLA #7 WITH PATIENCE.

Who do I give Hone Fliers too!?!?!?

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Free Camilla comes with Hone Fliers. I NEVER WANT TO SEE ANYONE COMPLAIN ABOUT HER AGAIN. WE ALL AWAIT CAMILLA #7 WITH PATIENCE.

Who do I give Hone Fliers too!?!?!?

If you have a flier emblem team, you wanna give it to someone who least needs the buffs themselves. So like, not to bladetomes in particular cuz they really, really want the hone buffs. If you use a flying dancer or healer on your team, they make really good choices.

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    My Flier Emblem team isn't really one set team. I mean, maybe it should be, but the only ones I'm merging up at the moment are Cherche, Myrrh, and Cordelia. And I gave Myrrh Hone Fliers already, so maybe for Arena I'm set?

• Options
    Never fails, best luck on banners I don't care about. Free Takumi! I don't really love any of the characters who you typically see with close counter... Hm.

Best I can think of is Sothe. Close counter plus vantage plus the new brazen attack defense seal could be fun.

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Acheron wrote: »
    Never fails, best luck on banners I don't care about. Free Takumi! I don't really love any of the characters who you typically see with close counter... Hm.

Best I can think of is Sothe. Close counter plus vantage plus the new brazen attack defense seal could be fun.

You basically wanna stick Close Counter on ranged units with super high defense stats. Any armored ranged units are almost always good candidates. Also Robin, Azama, Boey, etc.

I currently have it on Halloween Kagero and it's freaking awesome. She does a lot of work for me on my aether raid team.

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    Huh. Got Leo with my free pull. Now I can have a full spectrum mage horse team with Reinhardt, Gunnthra and Veronica.

• Options
    Someone on reddit brought up, with us getting an Even Defense Wave seal, you can now have Even AND Odd Defense Wave at the same time, AKA All Turns Defense Wave :3

• Options
    Nailah has been so clutch in Aether Raids even without bonus stats. The way her offenses are buffed from nearby allies leads to some surprising kills. I can't wait til she gets her week as bonus unit and can just eat entire horse emblems.

I'm hoping I make tier 20 this week. It's very possible, but not assured. If I get there I can relax for a while cuz I doubt I have the pure lift gain needed for tier 21 with only 1 unmerged Eir.

• Options
    I really need to change up my aether raid team. It's just too squishy I think. I need better bait for Veronicas and such. Halloween Kagero can only do the job sometimes.

• Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    4 Surtrs and a winter Eirika?

• Options
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    I really need to change up my aether raid team. It's just too squishy I think. I need better bait for Veronicas and such. Halloween Kagero can only do the job sometimes.

Find a green mage with a raventome and TA 3. I never thought I'd see myself using Cecilia for example (I'm a broken record on this), but at 5* +5 and DD seal, she can virtually tank any healer or blue mage along with many archers. She puts in serious work against Ophelia for example.

I generally bait Veronica with Cecilia, in a way to have dancers keep dancing Veronica and not dance someone else to hit my other units.

• Options
    edited January 2019
    My Halloween Kagero has been doing a decent job of that. The problem is she gets slaughtered by special procs sometimes. Also even with 40ish res she can't handle red mages and some nasty greens (mostly sometimes Lewyn)

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    So the mythical banner that's coming up should basically be a legendary banner, but probably with an anima hero or something?

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Ardor wrote: »
    So the mythical banner that's coming up should basically be a legendary banner, but probably with an anima hero or something?

It will basically a Camilla banner

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    I'm still calling Yune dark blessing mythical hero.

Also realized today I should definitely be hitting Aether Raid tier 20 this week. I thought I was far off but I'm actually 190 points away which is only like two wins. I can get a max 150 per win with no deaths and seem to get about two matches a day. Even with defense losses, I have all weekend to build cushion on that score. And my defense team is still doing "ok" - I've been getting some -40s lately which isn't bad and even a couple full wins.

• Options
    AnteCantelopeAnteCantelope Registered User regular
    My first tibarn was -atk so I chased another... and he's -atk too. Bugger.
    Now, do I merge them to erase the bane, or give someone his super skill?

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    Ah, yes. Camilla and Azura (7th?) definitely need more alts.

Looking at the bright side, I'd be hyped for Alm or Micaiah. Marth is meh to me, and Camilla is the worst, but by the time we've made it to our third go round of this I don't feel that strongly about the process in general.

• Options
    DuriniaDurinia Evolved from Space Potatoes Registered User regular
    Anna is both 6th and 9th :razz:

For business reasons, I must preserve the outward sign of sanity.
    --Mark Twain
  • Options
    Micaiah being second is a surprise. I figured she was so high because she hadn't released yet. What's making her so popular now? Her dancer version was so good she got another burst of popularity?

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    Is that Reinhardt I see in 7th place? His boost in popularity from his FEH prowess is truly hilarious and inspiring, but I'm gonna need him to rocket up to the first spot, thanks.

Also Nino not cracking the top ten is BULLSHIT.

• Options
    Hey, she's doing her best.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    anna kneecapping the other anna is pretty funny

but also, oh no

• Options
    With any luck they actually combine the Annas and if she takes a top 2 finish then the highest voted Anna is the model they work from.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    I only picked Heroes Anna because it took less clicks/taps to reach her, now I kinda regret it.