Due to a security update, you may have to reset your password. Don’t panic, nothing has gone wrong and your password is safe. If you don’t have access to that email, send Tube a message at [email protected] More info here: https://status.vanillaforums.com/incidents/2zdqxf3bt7mj
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Dogs and Cats living together in the [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I Zimbra wrote: »
    we bought our cats some like, springs? the first one was wire covered in plastic, but they broke it and I didn't want them to eat the wire bits so I threw it away, and we got these plastic ones

they love them, and have turned them into fetch toys (my cats play fetch. As well as any cat plays fetch. They run and grab the thing, bring it to within like, two feet of you and then stare at you.).

but my little Alan keeps getting them behind the TV and unplugging cords and shit. He's my little dickens

Bruce went through a phase where he would flip shit for those plastic springs but the thrill seems to have worn off. Now all he wants to play with are twist ties and my wife's hair ties.

Don't let your cat play with hairties

If they swallow them they can get stuck and tangled in thier guts.

King RiptorAnialoschrishallett83CambiatapookagrrmushaLadaiIloveslimes
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    I Zimbra wrote: »
    we bought our cats some like, springs? the first one was wire covered in plastic, but they broke it and I didn't want them to eat the wire bits so I threw it away, and we got these plastic ones

they love them, and have turned them into fetch toys (my cats play fetch. As well as any cat plays fetch. They run and grab the thing, bring it to within like, two feet of you and then stare at you.).

but my little Alan keeps getting them behind the TV and unplugging cords and shit. He's my little dickens

Bruce went through a phase where he would flip shit for those plastic springs but the thrill seems to have worn off. Now all he wants to play with are twist ties and my wife's hair ties.

Don't let your cat play with hairties

If they swallow them they can get stuck and tangled in thier guts.

Oh, we take them away if we notice, but luckily he's not much of a chewer.

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    *quiet apaws*

PeasShadowenKarozwebguy20Andy JoeCormacSkwigelfironsizidedoomybearN1tSt4lkerSixshotStrikerL Ron HowardIloveslimes
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular

bm0cixee18bw.gif

BrainleechKaroz
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    I've always heard that sled dogs have a tough gig, but that looks pretty relaxing.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    I've always heard that sled dogs have a tough gig, but that looks pretty relaxing.

It starts off strong, but at at a certain point it's all downhill.

"Never believe management about anything anywhere." -Aistan
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    i used to love watching my malamute (or my grandpa's, they were brother and sister actually) play in the snow. rolling around, jumping through drifts, gobbling up mouthfuls of the stuff and drawing little paths with her nose.

• ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning Registered User regular
    Every dog is a good boy (or girl).

But I think we have found one of the best.

chromdomEmerlmaster999Karozdarunia106BahamutZEROchrishallett83SixshotStrikerAistanAndy JoeTofystedethWerewolf2000admageormikeNightDragonironsizideCormacSkeithCambiatadoomybearscherbchenMr FuzzbuttIndie WinterStiltsKing RiptorBloodsheedAnialosShortytynicSlacker71N1tSt4lkerSorceHefflingCaedwyrL Ron HowardIloveslimesburbo
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    Even dogs love dogs.

MYtio8V.jpg
    Andy JoeTofystedethironsizideShadowenCambiataKarozShortytynicSlacker71N1tSt4lkerHefflingSkeithL Ron Howard
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    el_vicio wrote: »

This is exactly how Cassie looks and meows. (well one of her meows anyway, she has a wide arsenal of meows at her disposal)

BahamutZEROel_viciodarunia106Shadowen
  • Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    edited February 3

(so good it's worth posting twice in the same page, go sleep me!)

Phoenix-D on
    doomybearchromdomShadowenN1tSt4lker
    Nose pupper playing with some birbs.

BloodsheedAndy JoeBahamutZEROchrishallett83KarozNightDragonMetzger Meisterdarunia106Slacker71grrmushaShadowenironsizideN1tSt4lkerCormacdoomybearSixshotStrikerCaedwyrSkeithmageormikeL Ron Howard
  • SharpyVIISharpyVII Registered User regular
    edited February 3
    Qij1qsZ.jpg

BahamutZEROFiendishrabbitel_viciowebguy20I ZimbraKarozchromdomAndy JoeSlacker71ShadowenironsizideN1tSt4lkerCormacdoomybearCambiataSixshotStrikerCaedwyrSkeithTofystedethL Ron HowardIloveslimes
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Registered User regular

I just thought you all should know that Neko Case has a pet duck named Duckens

ShortyKarozBloodsheedMetzger MeisterchromdomAndy JoeSlacker71Rhesus PositiveShadowenironsizideBahamutZERON1tSt4lkerdoomybearCambiataSixshotStrikerCaedwyrSkeithIloveslimes
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Nose pupper playing with some birbs.

this is just like when a little kid falls on the playground and then needs mom to tell them that they aren't dying so they can go back to playing

elephants are the best.

Jedocdarunia106grrmushaShadowenN1tSt4lkerSkeithTofystedethPeasIronKnuckle's GhostSlacker71
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    I also love how it has its ears flared and flapping, it's literally a little kid waving its arms around

Karoz
  • grrmushagrrmusha Registered User regular

darunia106Slacker71ShadowenKarozEmerlmaster999chromdomI ZimbraCormacdoomybearCambiataShortySkeithTofystedethAndy JoeNightDragonmageormike
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    Minister of Slavic Education to the West Boris sews an ushanka for Comrade Atryom

KarozSlacker71chrishallett83doomybearCambiataSixshotStrikerSharpyVIIWiseManTobes
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
  • KarozKaroz *nom* Registered User regular
    edited February 4

Karoz on
    darunia106BahamutZERON1tSt4lkerSlacker71ShadowenSorceI ZimbraCormacdoomybearBedlamCambiataSixshotStrikerBloodsheedel_vicioSkeithTofystedethAndy JoepookaL Ron HowardIloveslimes
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    Oh no it's precious.

MYtio8V.jpg
    Karoz
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Maya's back again with the only food reviews that matter

Emerlmaster999darunia106captainkShortyCormacAnialosDiarmuidSixshotStrikerAistanTynnanVirgil_Leads_YouShadowenKarozgrrmushaironsizidedoomybearPsykomaNightDragonSlacker71
  • captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    I love how greens just sort of go into and out of a dog's mouth but never actually get eaten.

BahamutZEROdarunia106Emerlmaster999ShadowenN1tSt4lkerTofystedethMvrckMr FuzzbuttSlacker71CobellIloveslimes
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    I used to have a golden who loved zuchinni and cucumber

his favorite was strawberries, though

as soon as he saw one he'd become the most well-behaved boy ever

Tube wrote: »
    I was legit hoping that Shorty was somehow mistaken and the world wasn't that fucked
    2fo765mznhsw.png

SharpyVIICambiatadarunia106JedocSixshotStrikerEmerlmaster999ShadowenKarozSkeithchromdomLeeksN1tSt4lkerI ZimbraDiarmuidTofystedethWiseManTobesironsizidedoomybearMr FuzzbuttAndy JoeNightDragonSlacker71HefflingCobellpookaL Ron HowardIloveslimesBhow
    Every year on my dog Neesha's birthday, my dad would give her a single McDonald's cheeseburger, and she'd spit out the pickles after devouring the rest of the burger seemingly whole. It was like a magic trick!

MichaelLCMvrckSporkAndrewcaptaink
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    My brother had a dachshund that loved the yolk of eggs and not the white
    SO back when you could get the breakfast stuff at McD's cheap we would give the dogs a treat {I still do this hence my experiment with the chicken nuggets}

She would roll around the egg patty in her mouth disseminating the white from the yolk as little bits of fell from her mouth

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Dogs dont have fingers but their tounges are easily superior.
    If they dont want it its not getting swallowed

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    edited February 4
    H*ckin' Betrayal!

No...no...no...purrfect :3

Bedlam on

KarozI ZimbraJedocTofystedethSkeithCormacSixshotStrikerironsizidedoomybearchrishallett83CambiataMvrckAndy JoeSlacker71HefflingOne Thousand CablesmageormikeL Ron HowardIloveslimes
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    BahamutZEROShadowenCormacSixshotStrikerironsizideKarozN1tSt4lkerdoomybearShortyCambiataSporkAndrewAndy JoeSlacker71CobellL Ron Howard
    Some snow puppers:

ShadowenBahamutZERON1tSt4lkerSixshotStrikerdoomybearKarozAndy JoeSlacker71TofystedethironsizideL Ron Howard
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    That floofy cat reminds me of Parmesan.

BahamutZEROShadowenBedlamchromdomSkeithSixshotStrikerdoomybearKarozAndy JoeSlacker71TofystedethironsizideIloveslimes
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    That's not a cat its a tribble

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    Slacker71
This discussion has been closed.