As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The result of this [love] thread is pointedly clear

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    grrmusha wrote: »
    I've got a bottle of wiiine

What style or such? is it as on the same level as Thunderbird?

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I get tons of messages from girls asking if I want to be their sugar daddy {I tell them I have a scant idea how this works nor am I interested} or other messages several of which lead me to quite the education of a certain fetish

• EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    "Bitch I'm poor" would be my reply.

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    Yeah I'm pissed too

Friday evening after all

Banging choon o clock

Can you translate the last sentence to "American English" please

I'm out drinking and dancing to good music with lots of bass

@Solar

Thanks for this, I hope it didn't sound rude, I hope you had a good time!

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    I get tons of messages from girls asking if I want to be their sugar daddy {I tell them I have a scant idea how this works nor am I interested} or other messages several of which lead me to quite the education of a certain fetish

I talked to a girl the other day that wanted a sugar daddy. I feel like fully supporting my ex-wife for 8 years during her post-graduate education was more than enough time in the trenches. I wanna meet someone with a six figure income so that we can be super dinks until we have kids...which would hopefully not take too long because I really want kids. Fingers crossed that I'm not infertile!

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Alright, Love Thread if you had to date a tree what kind of tree would you date and I swear to christ if any of you say you'd date a date tree I'll voodoo you so fucking hard.

I'm thinking a weeping willow. They're graceful and seem to be the softest. I imagine the weeping would get old but everybody has their baggage I guess. Also seem like they'd be a little on the clingy side. A redwood pine would probably be my next option. Very straight, durable. Smell nice but they seem distant. I dunno.

Dating people seems to be off the table so I'm trying to keep my options open.

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Alright, Love Thread if you had to date a tree what kind of tree would you date and I swear to christ if any of you say you'd date a date tree I'll voodoo you so fucking hard.

I'm thinking a weeping willow. They're graceful and seem to be the softest. I imagine the weeping would get old but everybody has their baggage I guess. Also seem like they'd be a little on the clingy side. A redwood pine would probably be my next option. Very straight, durable. Smell nice but they seem distant. I dunno.

I've always enjoyed the scent of cedar. They're a nice hardy tree, too so they'd be good support, I feel.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    I was going to say probably something that bears fruit and then thought that was perhaps a little bit heteronormative of me.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Birch maybe

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Sakura tree. Very climbable (important) and hella cool to look at + drink/picnic under.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    I'd date a eucalyptus tree

You can set them on fire and they're like "pff, how lovely, a nice detox" and then set themselves on fire even more and come out the other end refreshed and ready to go, while everything around them is charred and annihilated.

manchineel tree actually

Date a tree what will murder me

• ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »

You can set them on fire and they're like "pff, how lovely, a nice detox" and then set themselves on fire even more and come out the other end refreshed and ready to go, while everything around them is charred and annihilated.

Ah, you know my ex.

Is... is that an important factor when you date?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I'd date a woolly bush, or adenanthos sericueus. They're more of an upright shrub than a full-blown tree, although they can and will grow to 5 metres (16-17 feet) tall. The reason I like them is that they have very very soft foliage, and you could just hug your woolly bush all day and be content. They also make rather nice hedges if you keep them trimmed to size and shape. They can also happily be used as a Christmas tree!

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular

A quercus robur for sure. Strong, dependable, classic.

Liiya wrote: »

Such lovely leaves too.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I hate how modern pick-up artists resort to negging instead of core sampling. They think the only way to date a tree is to cut it down first.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    edited February 2019
    I'd date a woolly bush, or adenanthos sericueus. They're more of an upright shrub than a full-blown tree, although they can and will grow to 5 metres (16-17 feet) tall. The reason I like them is that they have very very soft foliage, and you could just hug your woolly bush all day and be content. They also make rather nice hedges if you keep them trimmed to size and shape. They can also happily be used as a Christmas tree!

Woolly Bush is an excellent option if only for the innuendo.

Because, you see, I am 12. And that is important to me as a person.

Juggernut on

Ah yes. The oak. A+ tree. V datable. V shady.

I should log all of this information and use it to make a tree dating sim.

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular

Is... is that an important factor when you date?

Look, I guess if I ever have to date again I'll basically be looking for a Saiyan

Aren't we all...

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Sakura tree. Very climbable (important) and hella cool to look at + drink/picnic under.

I kind of hate sakura trees.

I love them in bloom but they are barren like 90% of the year, and my town had so many of them.

It also irked me that my students had to start their school year when the Sakura trees started blooming in Tokyo, though they were still dead up North where we were.

Uriel wrote: »
    manchineel tree actually

Date a tree what will murder me

Kinky!

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Probably like an ash or a hemlock

Solid witch trees, y'know?

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular

I was going to say this.

Also a big fan of Fraxinus excelsior, though mostly for the name.

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Live Oak

Big, Strong, and wiggly

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Wait I've got it, Cryptomeria japonica. Soft, so good for hugs. And evergreen so won't grow cold and distant for half of the year.

Hmmm yes I could see disappearing into that dang fluffy tree for a while. Just a nice fluffed up tree.

Solid choice.

• KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    My wife made funeral sandwiches. I love them and her.

• OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    I suppose that I'm in a relationship after talking with the girl

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    We is out again

(Royal we there)

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Yeah I'm pissed too

Friday evening after all

Banging choon o clock

Can you translate the last sentence to "American English" please

I'm out drinking and dancing to good music with lots of bass

@Solar

Thanks for this, I hope it didn't sound rude, I hope you had a good time!

Nah man it's cool, no worries

I'm nervous about getting coffee with this lady tomorrow afternoon.

I'm sure it'll go fine because what's the worst that could happen honestly...

But still.

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I'd fuck on the first date with a Lodgepole Pine.

• grrmushagrrmusha Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Eh

grrmusha on
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular

But still.

Is your skin nice and supple, suitable for tanning and turning into a nice suit?

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »

But still.

Is your skin nice and supple, suitable for tanning and turning into a nice suit?

hey pal! lay off my market!

This discussion has been closed.