As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WARFRAME] Dead thread is dead byeeeeeeeeee

19495969798100»

• RightfulSinRightfulSin Registered User regular
    Hey all. Few questions for you all. So I asked in general region chat in game and heard that my Banshee P and Zephyr P are worth a reactor (I have 8). Well, if that's true what are some preferred ways of building them, like what types of mods would be good? I broke down last night and picked up a Growing Power and managed to get a good price from the seller since I bought a few other mods he had and seemed like they would be a pain to farm for ( hate farming nightfall apothecary). Now to try to farm Frost P and Ember P when I get home. Wish me luck.

Also time to farm some Fortuna for the Garuda mats.

"If nothing is impossible, than would it not be impossible to find something that you could not do?" - Me
  • FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Probably easiest to just Google for builds. There are mountains of good guides out there.

And any Prime frame you have is worth a reactor if you're going to be playing them.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Hey all. Few questions for you all. So I asked in general region chat in game and heard that my Banshee P and Zephyr P are worth a reactor (I have 8). Well, if that's true what are some preferred ways of building them, like what types of mods would be good? I broke down last night and picked up a Growing Power and managed to get a good price from the seller since I bought a few other mods he had and seemed like they would be a pain to farm for ( hate farming nightfall apothecary). Now to try to farm Frost P and Ember P when I get home. Wish me luck.

For the toroids, get a group and farm mobs for them. Solo hunting caves is pretty much worthless.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited February 2019

The most fun way to play Banshee is a Savage Silence build.

There are three ways to do it, though first two require Derelict vault mods: One is max duration, neg range for enemies to start staggering just as you reach melee range, the second is max range, minimum duration so you can stagger everyone in the room as needed, and as a side bonus, min/max her 1 in the process. The third is to use a weapon that has a guaranteed impact proc, like the Zakti, to open them to finishers for you. (the bonus damage also works for ground finishers, so you could take something like the Gram Prime and ground slam the last guy to finish them off.)

Those are solo builds though, for groups you probably want to go with Resonance Sonar, which IIRC is high Range and duration, good strength, and efficiency as your dump/ignored stat. That build has kinda suffered the same fate as Vauban, though IMO it's still a pretty effective damage booster. For non-endless missions, a massive wall of Silence staggering enemies just as your buddies are shooting at them is a pretty helpful thing as well.

Also, fun fact; Enemies that are silenced, even if they are not staggering, are not properly alerted from taking damage. That means you can get stealth multiplier kills for weapons that can't 1-shot, as long as they never actually see you or your handiwork.

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png