As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

i need a vacation...

124»

• WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    good choice! I hope your trip rules supreme!

4SMZq.jpg
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    At the moment the more I think about it, the more I want to just go to Bali for a week and work on my surfing for a holiday.

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    At the moment the more I think about it, the more I want to just go to Bali for a week and work on my surfing for a holiday.

People were surfing when we went to First Beach! They must have had some crazy wet suits, because the water temperature was "Don't go in this you will die."

So I found the card reader for my camera, what's the best way to link in say 40 really big photos?

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019

Bali is such a funny place for me. I always think I won't like it and then I'm in love with wherever I end up there.

What's the flight time from Perth to Denpasar?

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    So I found the card reader for my camera, what's the best way to link in say 40 really big photos?

I'd say upload to a hidden album on imgur?

edited February 2019
    Weaver on
    edited February 2019
    Also this is kinda creepyawesome actually. A picture from the trip we just got back from, and one from when I went last year when it was snowed/iced over.

kPxjj0x.jpg
    mDGNakB.jpg

Weaver on
    IT'S THE SAME DUCKS!

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular

Bali is such a funny place for me. I always think I won't like it and then I'm in love with wherever I end up there.

What's the flight time from Perth to Denpasar?

I dunno, but the other important thing is that it is usually cheaper to fly there than Melbourne.

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    I'm going to Japan in October because I'm a massive weeb

I hope to be destroyed by a wandering kaiju

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    IT'S THE SAME DUCKS!

It's not so weird. They probably just have a similar vacation schedule.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
    Jedoc wrote: »
    IT'S THE SAME DUCKS!

It's not so weird. They probably just have a similar vacation schedule.

I was showing coworkers this today, and I got some big laughs with "Well you know, they got that lakefront property."

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    $600 direct flights from Newark to Tokyo

But my friends are shits and bad friends, and do I really wanna go alone meh

I do have a friend there though

poo
  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Fly alone, get a capsule hotel room, rock out all over the city.

sig.gif
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i do like rocking out

but also i get lonely and am not the most outgoing with strangers, especially when other people don't speak english much
    but i do have a friend i can visit, so yeah, i might

poo
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Tokyo has a super active scene on meetup.com too, so depending on when you go you could almost certainly join in on some English-speaking social events (it's usually a good mix of tourists, expats, and Japanese folks who speak English). I did meetups all the time when I lived there and it always went well. It can be a little intimidating if you're shy around strangers, but most events are run by people who are really good at breaking the ice and smoothing things over.

Houk the Namebringer on