As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

podcast thread

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    I think it is really neat that NetherRealms localizes Sub-Zero to Sub-ThirtyTwo in America.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if they weren't refering the fahrenheit sub-zero with Sub-Zero's name. Like, "he's way colder than freezing"

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I think it is really neat that NetherRealms localizes Sub-Zero to Sub-ThirtyTwo in America.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if they weren't refering the fahrenheit sub-zero with Sub-Zero's name. Like, "he's way colder than freezing"

Yeah if Sub-Zero is actually supposed to be Sub-Thirty Two then I'm significantly less impressed

• Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    The Lin Kuei is Chinese, therefore they use the Celsius scale.

sig.gif
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    I mean, y'all are just ASSUMING it even has anything to do with temperature

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular

Sub Zero is just Zero from Megan Man X's bottom

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options

that's just Mega Man X, the character named Mega Man X, though

sig.gif
  • Options

Zack? Terrible joke.

Good work.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    When it gets down to bum stuff, I'll bet, compared to a normal person, Sub-Zero has to do a lot less stretching because his chilliness will shrink a person's junk.

• Options
    When it gets down to bum stuff, I'll bet, compared to a normal person, Sub-Zero has to do a lot less stretching because his chilliness will shrink a person's junk.

Listen, every bliss is valid

but I'm having a really hard time imagining anybody who's into what you just described

sig.gif
  • Options
    You seen those arms? I don't think shrinking is the effect that dude has on most dicks

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    I saw an episode of Real Sex when I was a teen and it had people extolling the virtues of glass dildos because you could chill them and warm them and then put them in you in quick succession for a titillating shock.

• Options
    I saw an episode of Real Sex when I was a teen and it had people extolling the virtues of glass dildos because you could chill them and warm them and then put them in you in quick succession for a titillating shock.

When Twilight was very popular they made vampire dildos you were supposed to put in the freezer and then fuck them because Edward was dead so it was a more authentic experience

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    FINISH HIM is taking on a whole new meaning

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I know glass dildos are supposed to be good and all but all I can think about is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgdCIAEupNI

• Options

This is still a better conversation than the bullshit happening on twitter right now.

• Options
    We're all learning a lot today

sig.gif
  • Options

When Twilight was very popular they made vampire dildos you were supposed to put in the freezer and then fuck them because Edward was dead so it was a more authentic experience

I think if I was going to have sex with an Edward, I'd have him sit in a hot tub for a bit before hand.

• Options

oh I hate this

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

I think if I was going to have sex with an Edward, I'd have him sit in a hot tub for a bit before hand.

Sous-Vitae.

• Options
    edited February 2019

...couldn't you just leave them at room temperature? Like, do Twilight vampires generate cold or something?

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    I mean people use room temperature dildoes all the time

that's what a dildo is

sig.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2019

oh I hate this

they were also made out of silicone that has glitter in the mix because

Well you know why

Chincymcchilla on
  • Options
    Ol' Gitterdick Cullen they call 'im

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

oh I hate this

Well you know why

Pff, silicone

A real fan would just get a dildo made out of diamonds

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular

I hate every single one of you right now

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options

Oh yeah THIS is the line I've crossed

• Options
    According to the logic of the Edward member makers, a large portion of the BadDragon catalogue should probably be chilled, too.

• Options

But Molly, I brought you snow!

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Whoops now I'm thinking about how all the Twilight vampires have special powers on top of the whole vampire thing and how many of them would be used for sex stuff

Who needs an ice cold dildo when you've got pain vision?

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »

oh I hate this

Well you know why

Pff, silicone

A real fan would just get a dildo made out of diamonds

Ah, an Emma Frost special

• Options
    5tgiz1n0gslb.png

God I love Twilight

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Waypoint talking about Serenity?

It’s good.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Ok can someone give me a rundown on what this Phil Collins thing is about please

I’m assuming it was something from the Kingdom Hearts episode, but I’m probably not going to listen to that

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    I dont think anyone knows until Friday

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    There was a bit involving Natalie trying to do the drum solo from 'In The Air Tonight' on the 2nd episode of Lore Reasons

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Oh ok I just assumed it’s been an ongoing thing, because its been referenced at least twice offhand in the last few episodes.

Edit: ahh, cheers

Veldrin on
  • Options
    Ahaha, ok I just listened to the bit.

That is hilariously off, I love it.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Ahaha, ok I just listened to the bit.

That is hilariously off, I love it.

The Lore Reasons episodes are a lot of fun.

This discussion has been closed.