As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I have won the [chat]tery

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    I couldn't tell those two guns apart, and if someone was a dozen feet away or so and waving them around I wouldn't be able to determine if i was scared or not

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    As a more insufferable person

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    I couldn't tell those two guns apart, and if someone was a dozen feet away or so and waving them around I wouldn't be able to determine if i was scared or not

Real or fake, by the time they’ve drawn their gun on me, they have already lost. A cumbersome weapon like that takes a full .61 seconds longer than it takes for me to draw my katana and dash at them, effortlessly swinging my blade, slicing both the barrel of their gun and their abdomen in two.

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Neco I took a vote and you might be my favorite poster

Tune in next week to find out!!!

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    As the old adage goes, “never bring a gun to a sword fight

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    "THATS OBVIOUSLY A FAKE STOCK", I ,a gun expert and afficianado, screamed at the top of my lungs as the rest of the crowd ran in the opposite direction and three law enforcement officers began to open fire. At last, my esoteric knowledge of which stupid part of a gun was which could finally be put to use.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    the geralt monster hunter quest is pretty great

it's just straight up a grimdark witcher 3 mission where all the NPCs are goofball monster hunter characters

• Options
    Like other swans, the black swan is largely monogamous, pairing for life (about 6% divorce rate).[19] Recent studies have shown that around a third of all broods exhibit extra-pair paternity.[20] An estimated one-quarter of all pairings are homosexual, mostly between males.[21] They steal nests, or form temporary threesomes with females to obtain eggs, driving away the female after she lays the eggs.
    #squadgoals

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    DRX's work nightmare continues, with a strange new twist
    I had an employee review today! Done by the owner and not the supervising nurse that's been giving me an escalating level of shit for the last couple months.

They opened with a hard "we know it's been fucked up and we're trying to fix it" and gave me a $1 raise. Good stuff. They said errybody loves me and they don't wanna lose me. So I agreed to stay.

Exit this interview and go tell my supervising nurse some lil thing and she barely looked at me or acknowledged my presence. Whoo, right back in the sad feeling hole.

So now I dunno. I guess they bought some time? They got a new admin type nurse starting this week, apparently in a Gordon Ramsay esque attempt to turn things around. Worth seeing how that goes, I guess.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Alright gun people, I have a challenge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoBWUs8poYU

Where are the snap cap going?

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    Also you 30 Rock aficionados into Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt? It's consistently hard chuckle worthy.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    @skippydumptruck
    I did it I am the Slay the Spire cheevo master.
    0zoyxder7s8s.png

Now it's all Touhou characters from here.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Also you 30 Rock aficionados into Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt? It's consistently hard chuckle worthy.

i'm not a fan of some choices they made in season 4 but overall i have laughed pretty hard at it

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Why, hello there hardback collection of Mike Alldred and Dan Slott's Silver Surfer run. You sure are pretty.

The Marvel exhibit at the MoPop in Seattle had the actual pages from that run

V cool

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    My boss is wearing a grey suit and brown shoes today and I'm raging internally

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    I forgot that 30 Rock was a show and thought you guys were talking about 3rd Rock From The Sun and was confused about all the character names you were getting wrong

I got three hours of sleep

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »

It can work! With a lighter grey and a darker mahogany brown!

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Neco I took a vote and you might be my favorite poster

Tune in next week to find out!!!

arch we need to do a recount i found all these ballots in the backseat of my car and

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Atomika wrote: »
    Why, hello there hardback collection of Mike Alldred and Dan Slott's Silver Surfer run. You sure are pretty.

V cool

Allred did a Monkees album cover a little while ago.

a2sjfyl8v1gn.jpg

• Options
    The layering of jokes in Kimmy Schmidt is very 30 Rock, as is the straight-faced absurdism. It’s very much cut from the same cloth, but with a more structured narrative arc for the characters.

Unlike 30 Rock, which often forgot its characters even existed, and would later make jokes about forgetting them after the character was written off the show.

• Options
    Eddy wrote: »

it was unfashionable in the 90s, when i was most impressionable, so therefore it is always unfashionable

• Options

V cool

Allred did a Monkees album cover a little while ago.

a2sjfyl8v1gn.jpg

I need him to go back and do more work like he did on Catwoman

DC sucks so violently right now

• Options
    marshmalllllllows

• Options
    There's also a buncha of moments where Kimmy makes ya laugh and then immediately feel terrible. Like when her date covers here eyes and she yells "I don't like that!" and punches him. Hahaha. Oh no, that's really sad.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    marshmalllllllows

regardless of context, i agree

which i mean, is basically how i operate all the time but

specifically this time

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »

it was unfashionable in the 90s, when i was most impressionable, so therefore it is always unfashionable

Brown & blue
    Black & blue
    Black & grey
    Cordovan & Brown
    Cordovan & blue
    Blue & grey

Thems the rules

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I don't know guns in general I just know this specific one
    Casual wrote: »
    I can pick out the fake just from one being plastic and one metal, but the thing that first caught my eye is the muzzle brake on the fake has no holes in it.

Also the pistol grip looks like the mass produced M4 one you get on nealy every airsoft rifle which is almost certainly what the "replica" in that picture actually is.

the airsoft one is metal

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Just watched The Talented Mr. Ripley

p good

• Options
    There's also a buncha of moments where Kimmy makes ya laugh and then immediately feel terrible. Like when her date covers here eyes and she yells "I don't like that!" and punches him. Hahaha. Oh no, that's really sad.

So many of the jokes about her time being kidnapped are like that

• Options

Brown & blue
    Black & blue
    Black & grey
    Cordovan & Brown
    Cordovan & blue
    Blue & grey

Thems the rules

black coat, white shoes, black hat, cadillac, etc

• Options

Grey/blue
    Grey/black
    Blue/black
    Blue/brown
    Brown/red

Blue is the bridge. You can't just go from grey to brown! You can't!

• Options
    omg @Atomika perfect crosspost

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

Brown & blue
    Black & blue
    Black & grey
    Cordovan & Brown
    Cordovan & blue
    Blue & grey

Thems the rules

black coat, white shoes, black hat, cadillac, etc

It sounds like spool’s boss is a time bomb

• Options
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    good morning unusually fertile chat

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    sweet jesus and mary the IRS fairy visited me last night!

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Spool is a man of refined tastes and fine cloth

And his shoe collection rivals even mine

• Options
    Spool is a man of refined tastes and fine cloth

And his shoe collection rivals even mine

he maintains it by the Jamaican mystic he found in a warehouse hovel
    he pays the price in souls

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Although he did call cordovan “red”

hmmmm

• Options