As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Come to my [house], be one of the comfortable people

• I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    Typical: everybody wants to talk about the sex basement, nobody wants to talk about the award-winning school district.

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    it tells you a lot about who I am when I look at sex house and go "huh, that is a phenomenally cheap price for that kind of property"

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • PeenPeen Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    I liked the free-standing double sided vanity/sink in one of the bathrooms, that was pretty dope.

Peen on
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I want to own sex house

wY6K6Jb.gif
    make a sex house a sex home

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Who put those beds in the corner at a 45 degree angle

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Some pervert, evidently.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    That one bedroom with the stairs nearby is asking for a midnight pee break turning into fall-down-the-stairs-o-clock.

• FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    They've taken the picture down now.

But for some real detail, you can visit the AirBnB listing, where it's going at $2000k a night on weekends. It's so much better/worse.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Fishman wrote: »

But for some real detail, you can visit the AirBnB listing, where it's going at $2000k a night on weekends. It's so much better/worse.

thank god you found this. I thought everyone here had gone mad

for real, sex dungeon or no, that is a super cheap mansion.

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular

ooooh, this listing as mood lighting

• webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    I like how the sex dungeon pictures are just in the middle of the rest. Looks like a pretty nice setup.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    webguy20 wrote: »
    I like how the sex dungeon pictures are just in the middle of the rest. Looks like a pretty nice setup.

They have some pieces that look custom-made, as well.

• I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »

thank god you found this. I thought everyone here had gone mad

for real, sex dungeon or no, that is a super cheap mansion.

What you save up front you'll spend on the back end disinfecting it.

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular

The host hasn't reported a carbon monoxide detector on the property.

hard pass

hahaha

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »

The host hasn't reported a carbon monoxide detector on the property.

hard pass

hahaha

Choke play on hard mode..?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    I have no idea what you guys are talking about re: "sex dungeon". Did they like, remove a picture from the listing or something? It looks like a pretty normal house with a few tacky fake bear rugs.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about re: "sex dungeon". Did they like, remove a picture from the listing or something? It looks like a pretty normal house with a few tacky fake bear rugs.

Yeah they removed it around noonish. The other link has the sex dungeon still I think.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me

Fear not friend. Twitter to the rescue.

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular

The basement had a bunch of whips and such on the walls, a thing where you hang by handcuffs, a two torture racks game of thrones flayed man style, and probably some other stuff I don't remember.

I mean to be fair those are high quality sex dungeon things.

They spent a lot of money on it and they're very tasteful!

• NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    hahahaha oh mannnn. Yeah. Was totally confused there for awhile.

bowen wrote: »
    I mean to be fair those are high quality sex dungeon things.

They spent a lot of money on it and they're very tasteful!

and yet, they could succumb to carbon monoxide and there is nothing sexy about that

3clipse wrote: »

There are 48 photos in the screenshots sequences, but only 39 on the updated page.

Was there kinky sex stuff in the other 5 deleted pictures which we all just missed?

Psykoma wrote: »

There are 48 photos in the screenshots sequences, but only 39 on the updated page.

Was there kinky sex stuff in the other 5 deleted pictures which we all just missed?

Yeah there were about 9 photos with fuckin' stuff in them, but a bunch were a normal shot and then like one of the fuckin' things. These photos are much more focused on the various fuckin' devices.

They also modified the listing to remove the 50 shades of maple street or whatever it said originally.

• IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Cowards.

I'm guessing they put that up there on their own thinking "this will be some quirky fun, nothing bad will happen at all if I put photos of my high-end sex dungeon on the internet!" and then their real estate agent called in a blind panic.

I'm guessing they put that up there on their own thinking "this will be some quirky fun, nothing bad will happen at all if I put photos of my high-end sex dungeon on the internet!" and then their real estate agent called in a blind panic.

I mean... it did draw a lot of attention but that's good for selling a house right?

The first time I saw the page it said that something like 250 thousand people had viewed the page, which I don't know if I would want to buy a house a quarter of a million (probably more by the time the photos went down) were looking at all the stuff in the house I was buying (especially when I would be buying it fully furnished).

• DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    The first time I saw the page it said that something like 250 thousand people had viewed the page, which I don't know if I would want to buy a house a quarter of a million (probably more by the time the photos went down) were looking at all the stuff in the house I was buying (especially when I would be buying it fully furnished).

That could probably be a money maker. The buyer could put all the stuff in the house up for auction with discreet shipping and make a good chunk of change.

steam_sig.png
  • FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    AirBnB listing is down now, too. :lol:

I'm not sure I'd care about who had seen the listing before I bought, but I'm not certain how I'd feel about having all that stuff in the house. Like, yeah, some of it has a certain appeal towards certain proclivities I'm willing to engage in, but that's quite a lot of quite elaborate furniture representing a significant investment. After a small honeymoon period of novelty, I think I'd start to feel pressured to be using it all the time to getting the value out of it, and basically I neither engage in those activities often enough to justify it nor do I particularly enjoy feeling pressured to make use of it. I don't think I could deal with the mental energy of owning all that equipment for any length of time, and I'd probably end up selling off most of it, maybe keeping one or two things that I actually made use of and enjoyed.

Basically if I were to purchase, I'd probably have to Marie Kondo the whole basement before I could even feel comfortable in the house.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular

I'm not sure I'd care about who had seen the listing before I bought, but I'm not certain how I'd feel about having all that stuff in the house. Like, yeah, some of it has a certain appeal towards certain proclivities I'm willing to engage in, but that's quite a lot of quite elaborate furniture representing a significant investment. After a small honeymoon period of novelty, I think I'd start to feel pressured to be using it all the time to getting the value out of it, and basically I neither engage in those activities often enough to justify it nor do I particularly enjoy feeling pressured to make use of it. I don't think I could deal with the mental energy of owning all that equipment for any length of time, and I'd probably end up selling off most of it, maybe keeping one or two things that I actually made use of and enjoyed.

Basically if I were to purchase, I'd probably have to Marie Kondo the whole basement before I could even feel comfortable in the house.

So, what you're saying is that stocks and whips don't spark joy?

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum

This was supposed to be a pain in the ass not a pain in the ass!

• AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    We now have an interview with the listing agent, who has suddenly been the center of media attention:
    When I first called Melissa Leonard, she asked, “Can you call me back? I have Action News here with their cameras and everything.” Leonard is the Philadelphia-area Coldwell Banker Realtor whose listing, “50 Shades of Maple Glen”—a lovely brick colonial with five bedrooms, an updated kitchen, and a “private adult sexual oasis” in the basement—has been viewed more than 500,000 times on Redfin since it went live less than 24 hours ago. Why did she, a real estate professional, decide to stage the house with BDSM gear and a sex swing? Does a viral listing sell more quickly? I talked to Leonard by phone from the eye of the storm, as she drove back to her office—though our call was interrupted by angry neighbors.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • pookapooka Registered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »
    i was trying to get internet through a local wasp so i didn't have to engage with comcast while supporting a local company (their main office is just down the street!) and their serivce was very affordable. but sadly this tree perfectly blocks the radio tower for the area.

so now i get to crawl back to comcast to pay more for less yayy.
    i bring you a draft from loooong agooo!
    (it actually says wisp, and i was also tempted to go for a Warcraft joke, but i gotta stick to the truth of how i kept parsing it.)

with that kinda space and setup, sex house is the logical endpoint. that or garden parties, but if you're in the 'burbs...

okay, now i'm snort-laughing.
    incognito search for secondhand market for bdsm furniture, after some unfruitful jokey forum posts and random thrift and leatherboy shop reviews -- well, hey, etsy results!
    oh- those are nipples, okay, in a featured ad, did not realize etsy was cool with that, holy shit squirt by design (no spaces), your shop name is incredible.

so i think if you want to divest yourself of said included furniture, etsy might be an option! y'know... vintage!

lfchwLd.jpg
  • DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    it tells you a lot about who I am when I look at sex house and go "huh, that is a phenomenally cheap price for that kind of property"

I was thinking the same...that kitchen looked really nice...I just bought a place for that exact amount and it's like half the amount of house on a third the land.

Dixon wrote: »

I was thinking the same...that kitchen looked really nice...I just bought a place for that exact amount and it's like half the amount of house on a third the land.

What amount of sex dungeon?

• DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    There's a very concentrated closet

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    This seems like as good a thread as any to point out that Oklahoma City recently installed a giant steel cylinder with the letters "OKC" randomly scattered across it. If you are perceptive, you may spot the problem:

k2jq7ibr54o2.png

Anyway, now there's an OKC Cock Ring Selfie Contest going on. Big league city!

GDdCWMm.jpg
This discussion has been closed.