As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WARFRAME] Mesa Prime access ending, Oberon Prime vaulted, Equinox Prime arrives - 4/2

• TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Reminder that the Devstream starts in 5 minutes! They're gonna be showing off the new swole frame Hildryn.

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Please Stand By...:FOR SWOLEFRAME!

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    I really like how they use devstreams to lift out quality fan content
    Intro to this devstream was a cover of We Lift Together by Freya

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    OPTICOR VANDAL!

I was not expecting Hildryn to be Iron Man Frame but I am very ok with Hildryn being Iron Man Frame

wWuzwvJ.png
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    oh, you have to follow us on twitch to be able to chat in twitch.

oh, you have to follow us for 30 minutes to be able to chat in twitch.

you win. I won't bother to engage you in chat any more. <3

edit: haha... they just asked to put it on "follower only" mode live because of the ascii spam.

tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
    Oh I am so unbelievably hype for the instant melee switching change. It's gonna improve the game flow so, so, so much.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    Forget that! We need the Jupiter Roomba!

• IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • EnigmedicEnigmedic Registered User regular
    Kinda sad they do the dev streams in the middle of the day. I would have liked a free kavat. Though the one i farmed up did finish today.

Im not really sure what the whole imprinting thing is about. Is there really a reason to have more than one?

• SteveRageSteveRage Registered User regular
    free kavat?

-in warframe (pc), i am fungible-
    SteveRage wrote: »
    free kavat?

Todays reward for watching the devstream live was a Kavat starter kit.

Oh hay, forgot to mention that the latest Weekly Warframe episode is out with a focus on Joey discovering a love for Equinox:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu-ZHaKQJVc

wWuzwvJ.png
  • KoregKoreg Registered User regular
    So I just picked up Warframe. This game is pretty cool so far.

Can you add me to the group? LamyKoreg is the in game name

If, if Reagan played disco He'd shoot it to shit You can't disco in Jackboots
  • Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Thought: the Orokin are Space Melnibonéans.

Lucid_Seraph on
    See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • novaspikenovaspike Registered User regular
    Oddly productive night. Got Rage, Tek Enhance, and Fetch in rapid succession.

• Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    Thought: the Orokin are Space Melnibonéans.

Further thought:

The Tenno are Elric (with the Void / Man in the Wall as our Stormbringer).

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
    Koreg wrote: »
    So I just picked up Warframe. This game is pretty cool so far.

Can you add me to the group? LamyKoreg is the in game name

youre probably gonna have to be more specific. there are clans on xbox, ps4, pc, and switch. also if you have no clue whats going on just ask. the game doesnt do a good job of teaching you anything.

• tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    novaspike wrote: »
    Oddly productive night. Got Rage, Tek Enhance, and Fetch in rapid succession.

That's so fetch!r

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
    So my project for tonight was grind out some formas on mesa, and she still doesn't really click with me, i just die to random crap even with her 3 up. But then i also painted my octavia yellow, orange, and black, and my mandachord plays waltz de chocobo, so that's a thing.

Oh I thought I said PC in my post, my bad!

What do you do after the initial Vor questline? Run missions in Cestus?

Also how do I switch to a new frame? I picked one up from Twitch Prime loot.

• HellboreHellbore A bad, bad man Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    After finishing the tutorial, which is the Vor quest, look at the requirements for unlocking the junctions to move onto the next planet. Cetus is a little to advanced for a newbie player.

Warframes are equipped from the Arsenal which is either directly behind the Navigation console down the ramp or can be accessed from the Esc menu under Equipment

Hellbore on
  • dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Me: "WTB prime junk, 5 for 10p"

Him: "INV!"

Me: Puts 10p in the window.

Him: Puts 5 parts in the window

Me: Hits go

Him: "Is that for all?"

I JUST NEED THE DAMN DUCATS DON'T MAKE ME MELT ANYTHING I MIGHT WANT.

Bitching on the internet always solves it. And now I have a Primed Ravage AND a Target Cracker. Ho Ho Ho.

dporowski on
  • DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Oh I thought I said PC in my post, my bad!

What do you do after the initial Vor questline? Run missions in Cestus?

Also how do I switch to a new frame? I picked one up from Twitch Prime loot.

For trying Cetus stuff I'd wait until the current Ghoul alert is done. I remember being a newbie like you, and when I got to Cetus ghouls were up and boy howdy did that make poking around the Plains real hard. Also, at most do the lowest level bounties - Plains stuff scales up way above your current means really fast!

Probably better to work on the starmap nodes and unlocking junctions. I think you do need to at least go in and out of the plains to let you get past that node and continue?

EDIT: Well, so I opened a couple rivens, and these look pretty good? I don't like the Catchmoon, but I remember the Stradavar being a pretty competent autorifle.
    ULbLvxW.png

Drascin on
    Steam ID: Right here.
  • Ivan HungerIvan Hunger Registered User regular
    After what seems like an eternity, I finally got another 75% off plat coupon.

Thinking about finally biting the bullet and getting a rank 3 arcane energize. They're expensive as hell, but how can I be a proper wizard without one?

did the riven defense alert yesterday and had a slowing nova in the group and OMG it was the most painfully slow defense. never do that!

• dipuc4lifedipuc4life ... In my own HeadRegistered User regular
    Bobble wrote: »
    Forget that! We need the Jupiter Roomba!

They need to make the Roomba able to carry the weight of ... I dunno ... a Warframe. I want to be able to ride my Roomba dammit. Also, I want one for my Orbiter. Make it happen DE ... Please?

NNID: SW-6490-6173-9136
    Playstation: Dipuc4Life
    Warframe_Switch IGN: ONVEBAL
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Hildryn looks rad and seems interesting, and Wisp looks cool too.

Obviously I'm all about the Railjack stuff so that was exciting to see some progress on it. I'll get a spot in my dojo ready to build the drydock tonight once I get off work (yes, I know it will be months before it releases)

Also, anyone else like the look of the new set mods? One for jumping and gliding around using sniper rifles, one for jumping and meleeing, and one for sticking to walls and killing shit. Fuck yeah, those sound fun to mess with (I love gimmick builds)

JtgVX0H.png
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    So my new video card has brought me back into the Warframe fold. Wanted to see how it played in 75fps locked with everything on max. I'm pleased to say it's the best.

I've had some trouble getting off the ground, as this game is dense as hell, but I'm back in the saddle.

This game is too much fun.

the game has remarkably good graphics for the rather modest requirements it asks.
    i wish more developers were more concerned with optimizing their code.

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    TIL that you can cancel Riven rerolls, by clicking the left/previous image.
    Something that the UI does NOT make explicit, offering you only a "confirm" button* and disabling the "ESC" key.
    DE: "UX, how does it worrrrrk?"

* "OK?" [Yes] [Yes]

• DacDac Registered User regular
    TOGSolid wrote: »
    Oh I am so unbelievably hype for the instant melee switching change. It's gonna improve the game flow so, so, so much.

Time to slap Statictor on my usual Hirudo/Kogake builds to go full Dragonball.

If only the charge attack was an opticor beam instead of a fireball...

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
    Excuse me, does anyone have about... Let's see... Yes, about a zillion endo? The few thousand a week I'm getting from Maroo IS NOT CUTTING IT OH GOD.

edited February 2019
    Dac wrote: »
    TOGSolid wrote: »

Time to slap Statictor on my usual Hirudo/Kogake builds to go full Dragonball.

If only the charge attack was an opticor beam instead of a fireball...

Pulling out a big energy blast weapon is keeping in the spirit of the DBZ so you could run the Opticor as your primary and just yell your favorite big DBZ energy blast whenever you equip it.

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    TIL that you can cancel Riven rerolls, by clicking the left/previous image.
    Something that the UI does NOT make explicit, offering you only a "confirm" button* and disabling the "ESC" key.
    DE: "UX, how does it worrrrrk?"

* "OK?" [Yes] [Yes]

DE really has a problem of kinda explaining everything you want to know in the game outside the game in patch notes and videos.

Like, I remember when they added the option to not have to accept a reroll, it was on Devstream and the patch notes, but they never added anything for it in-game. A lot of the "hidden" power synergies are shown that way too (Like Gara's synergy between her 2 and 4, something that's not even mentioned in her Warframe Profile video, but is key to playing her and I'm pretty sure was part of her kit day 1.)

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
    The story for this game seems ridiculously big. How many planets are there? Is it worth clearing out each planet as you get to them to install resource extractors?

The story for this game seems ridiculously big. How many planets are there? Is it worth clearing out each planet as you get to them to install resource extractors?

I haven't used a resource extractor in years...

The story is very big. There are "a solar system worth", it's all on the starmap; nothing really hidden to my knowledge, nodes just show up as locked if you can't get there yet. Extractors "kind of", I wouldn't worry about it too much if you're new, but I like to have a few running on the planets that can drop Orokin Cells.

dporowski wrote: »

The story is very big. There are "a solar system worth", it's all on the starmap; nothing really hidden to my knowledge, nodes just show up as locked if you can't get there yet. Extractors "kind of", I wouldn't worry about it too much if you're new, but I like to have a few running on the planets that can drop Orokin Cells.
    Isn't Lua and Kuva Fortress hidden until you unlock them? Unsure about the Orokin Derelicts as well

This discussion has been closed.