As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Did You See The [nfl] And Watched The [AAF] Instead

• SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    edit: Wrong thread weeeeeeeee

SirToasty on
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2019
    NFL just keeps getting better and better.

Bob Costas has confirmed he was fired from the Super Bowl because he talked about concussions on the air.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    FOOTBAW!

MURICA!

U! S! A!
    U! S! A!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    This AAF game is lit <3 when challenges happen you get to see the play reviewed from every available camera angle on half the screen and their review expert watching and commenting on it on the other half from a booth <3

• A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    The lack of commercials is amahzing

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    We're watching ATL@ORL and it's not bad!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    edited February 2019
    I'm watching the battle of the Sans (Diego vs Antonio)

My Fleet looked rough the first quarter but now the RB is doing pretty well

Also the first quarter went by very fast it seemed, not even a full half hour long in realtime even with a lot of flags

This is surprisingly watchable even with my hopes of it being good!

ed: there's been no missed kicks so far! better than the NFL in at least one aspect

Sweeney Tom on
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular

The comments are what you'd expect

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    call me when the xfl starts

6vjsgrerts6r.png

First quarter, second quarter, and halftime were all done less than 90 minutes after the first snap of the game

I...I love this a lot

• iguanacusiguanacus Desert PlanetRegistered User regular
    And that's with a challenge and all 6 timeouts used.

• TubularLuggageTubularLuggage Registered User regular
    I'm definitely enjoying how snappy it is so far, and the level of play seems decent.

edited February 2019
    About to watch The Big Game. Express vs Iron <3

Christian Hackenberg vs Trent Richardson <3

ed: I have officially watched Hack throw a complete pass in a non-college pro football game

Sweeney Tom on
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Bob Costas confirmed to Yahoo sports that a speech he gave at a journalism symposium in which he was quoted with "The reality is that this game destroys people’s brains" got him abruptly pulled from covering the NFL and prevented him from calling the Super Bowl for NBC.

He also attempted to interview Roger Goodell twice but those requests were refused by the commissioner.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Browns sign Kareem hunt

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Gosh
    Darn it

Browns...

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Welp. So much for them being a fun team to root for.

Cleveland were always the bad guys

What the fuck for? They're stacked at running back

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Browns GM is the one who drafted him. Not like that's an excuse.

I won't even post their full bullshit statement but they outright say an important factor was "Kareem took full responsibility for his actions"

Meanwhile he was only available because the Chiefs fired him because he lied to them about the incident

Antonio Brown said his goodbye to the fanbase on social media and Schefter independently confirmed he's officially requested the Steelers trade him

Conspiracy theory: Brown got the impression he wasn't going to get traded so now he's making it awkward to force a trade

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    Conspiracy theory: The Browns Front office is dumb as hell. Kitchens was the one running the show last season and knew what he was doing

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Conspiracy theory: The Browns Front office is dumb as hell. Kitchens was the one running the show last season and knew what he was doing

Buh?

The Antonio Browns of Cleveland

Buh?

Freddy Kitchens was the Assistant Couch with various other jobs last season until they promoted him to Head for the Browns
    The rumor was since Hue Jackson had nothing to lose was letting him run the show last season.

• MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited February 2019

Buh?

Freddy Kitchens was the Assistant Couch with various other jobs last season until they promoted him to Head for the Browns
    The rumor was since Hue Jackson had nothing to lose was letting him run the show last season.

Yeah, but Butters was talking about Antonio Brown, not the Cleveland Browns.

Just sort of an abrupt switch.

Marathon on
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    I was like “are the Browns trading for AB to pair him with fellow shithead Kareem Hunt?”

Captain Inertia on
  • pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    The Steelers would have to eat a ton of dead money in a trade. He may end up pulling a Leveon but in all likelihood he plays for Pittsburgh next year or he doesn’t play at all.

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
    The Steelers would have to eat a ton of dead money in a trade. He may end up pulling a Leveon but in all likelihood he plays for Pittsburgh next year or he doesn’t play at all.

This is what I was arguing several weeks ago when he was benched in week 17. I fully expected the Steelers to do everything they could to promote peace, love, and understanding but it looks to me like Brown isn't interested and wants the whole world to know that.

I just can't see Pittsburgh honoring this request though. Even if they get a decent offer that cap hit and the precedent it sets feels like too much for the Rooney's

edited February 2019
    Flacco traded to Denver

Sweeney Tom on
  • mcpmcp Registered User regular
    I assume the plan is to draft someone and have them sit behind flacco for a season

• TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    mcp wrote: »
    I assume the plan is to draft someone and have them sit behind flacco for a season

So, slight issue.

1. This draft class is TRASH for QB’s

2. WE ALREADY HAVE CASE KEENUM

John you fuckin horsetooth MORON.

• mcpmcp Registered User regular
    I hope John Elway is in the Broncos front office forever

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »

But Case Keenum isn’t elite

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
This discussion has been closed.