As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Nintendo Switch] THIS THREAD IS DEAD! POST IN THE NEW ONE!

• NightslyrNightslyr Registered User regular
    Axen wrote: »
    Eh, the Switch is getting Xbox Live.

I think this is kind of putting the cart before the horse. It's an SDK that allows integration, and we may see all of two games that actually support it.

However, I will also say that MS seems to be allowing Obsidian and inXile to at least honor prior commitments with their games, like finishing up Pillars of Eternity 2 for Switch. I really hope they're still allowed to support any platforms they want in the future (including Steam and not Win 10 store UWP for example).

Well its not just the Xbox Live thing. Nintendo and Microsoft have been unprecedentedly buddy-buddy with each other for a good while now. They've even had joint PR campaigns. Which is pretty incredible considering how protective of their brand Nintendo traditionally is.

I personally don't see Nintendo as being in direct competition with Microsoft or Sony. Maybe the execs see it differently, but I suspect Microsoft believes there is far more to be gained from playing nice with Nintendo then there is from being antagonistic towards them.

Hell, based on the comments Phil Spencer has made over the last couple of months I honestly wouldn't be too surprised to see first party Xbox titles pop up on the Switch, hardware permitting (maybe not Xbone titles, but 360). I think second-party titles are pretty much a given.

This is what makes Microsoft's Project Xcloud so interesting. It streams Xbone games to just about everything, including smartphones. It's definitely within the realm of possibility for the Switch to be the portable Xbox machine that's been rumored since the 360 days. It would be a hell of a demonstration device, that's for sure.

Like I said a page or two ago, it makes a lot of sense. Microsoft doesn't need to build a portable device, and can simply stream to the current best-in-class kit. Nintendo users suddenly get a whole new library of games to play (and, perhaps, a real online service, depending on how far a partnership could go). Come up with some sort of profit sharing agreement, and everyone's a winner.

So, it's not really a matter of hardware, but one of desire for the parties involved. The biggest risk would probably be brand dilution.

• edzeppedzepp Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Another interesting element of this relationship is Damon Baker shifting from Nintendo to Xbox to work on third party relations. True, that's probably just a normal career move, but that could be an avenue for increased cooperation between the two companies.

edzepp on
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Man, if 1st party Xbox titles ever showed up on the Switch, I'd grab a video of one running and go back in time to show all the "Nintendo should go 3rd party!!" people.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    I’d still probably be happier if that happened.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    I know I'm probably late to the party on this one but holy crap is Gris amazing. In a strange way it's like the non fighting sections of Ico to me and I can't stop being stunned just walking through what they created. I don't think I've ever said wow so many times so early on in a game.

• rahkeesh2000rahkeesh2000 Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    So while there are good reasons not to be total assholes to your competitors, this talk of complete non-competition is silly. Just because you own a Switch and some other console because of their different strengths, doesn't mean that the companies aren't still fighting for your dollars where it counts in software. To the extent that Switch is basically a home console, its still competing for TV game time, and people are still choosing Nintendo exclusives over non-switch AAA games. As the most convenient indie machine, Switch is also hovering up all the taxes on indie games which gets significant with heavy-hitters like Hollow Knight or Undertale. And unless Microsoft puts out another insane game like Minecraft there is no way their exclusives are all that profitable, which is OK because their main purpose is to sell their own systems, not someone else's.

Mobile is a different case right now because Microsoft has admitted defeat with their own phone ecosytem and Nintendo doesn't understand networks of any kind. Nintendo did hold out for a while with their handhelds but have basically surrendered the 3DS at this point and it is probably done after this year. Nintendo is also making hideous profit from their gachas, some of them are likely outpacing Switch exclusives, meaning these mobile games justify themselves rather than being justified by selling systems. (Although even then, part of their purpose is to expose people to Nintendo IP and get them interested in buying Nintendo systems for more, since phone adoption vastly outstrips consoles.)

Could MS throw in the towel and just put xCloud on literally everything? Some day, yeah. But with their execs openly admitting they are about to launch another console, that day isn't soon. The license and distribution fees you collect from owning the platform are still huge, and when it comes to anything but PCs, owning the platform means owning the hardware.

rahkeesh2000 on
    Gris is pretty great.

You could probably make a whole metroidvania out of it, but I respect them not extending the game beyond what it needed to do.

I think once I hit the 'blue' area I grasped what the whole metaphor was. It's somewhat straightforward in that sense but I'm not very smart so I kind of appreciate that.

• KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    vamen wrote: »
    This makes me want Papaton on Switch.
    pon pon pata pon

260357025_ZCiwr-2100x20000.jpg

• Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    Man, if 1st party Xbox titles ever showed up on the Switch, I'd grab a video of one running and go back in time to show all the "Nintendo should go 3rd party!!" people.

That would be cool. My brother gave me an extra Xbox One he had and I'm looking forward to trying out a few Xbox games...namely Sunset Overdrive and the Rare Replay. I would much prefer those on the Switch. :P

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    Sunset Overdrive probably would have done much better as a Switch game.

Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
  • LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    It's on steam now.

• cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    LD50 wrote: »
    It's on steam now.

...where it sold between 50,000 and 100,000 according to SteamSpy.

I personally dig the game but I'm not sure there's any scenario that would give it broad appeal.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
    I want to play mostly because I want to support anything Insomniac ever does. I love that company and their work.

PSN - Brainiac_8
    Add me!
  • Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Full spoilers, be warned:

https://youtu.be/VIJ_9c3Gy00

Really good analysis of the symbolism in Travis Strikes Again.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    So while there are good reasons not to be total assholes to your competitors, this talk of complete non-competition is silly. Just because you own a Switch and some other console because of their different strengths, doesn't mean that the companies aren't still fighting for your dollars where it counts in software. To the extent that Switch is basically a home console, its still competing for TV game time, and people are still choosing Nintendo exclusives over non-switch AAA games. As the most convenient indie machine, Switch is also hovering up all the taxes on indie games which gets significant with heavy-hitters like Hollow Knight or Undertale. And unless Microsoft puts out another insane game like Minecraft there is no way their exclusives are all that profitable, which is OK because their main purpose is to sell their own systems, not someone else's.

Mobile is a different case right now because Microsoft has admitted defeat with their own phone ecosytem and Nintendo doesn't understand networks of any kind. Nintendo did hold out for a while with their handhelds but have basically surrendered the 3DS at this point and it is probably done after this year. Nintendo is also making hideous profit from their gachas, some of them are likely outpacing Switch exclusives, meaning these mobile games justify themselves rather than being justified by selling systems. (Although even then, part of their purpose is to expose people to Nintendo IP and get them interested in buying Nintendo systems for more, since phone adoption vastly outstrips consoles.)

Could MS throw in the towel and just put xCloud on literally everything? Some day, yeah. But with their execs openly admitting they are about to launch another console, that day isn't soon. The license and distribution fees you collect from owning the platform are still huge, and when it comes to anything but PCs, owning the platform means owning the hardware.

This is just incorrect.

Phil Spencer himself has stated that hardware doesn't matter, its all about moving software and he wants his software on all the devices. Ostensibly for the good of the gaming community he says, but more than likely just for Microsoft's pocket book. Though it can certainly be both.

Spencer doesn't want exclusives, he wants his games being sold everywhere because that is what makes money.

Millions and millions of people are still going to buy the Xbone 2 and PS5. Even if they already own a Switch. And whats more is that they're still going to buy Switch games too. But those non-Nintendo AAA games are incredibly important draws to gamers. A Switch owner might be playing the latest Nintendo release but that is not going to stop them from buying the latest Madden or Fifa or AssCreed or what-have-you for their Xbone/PS4. And again those types of games are not going to stop people from then buying the latest Switch releases.

With Microsoft introducing Xbox Live to the Switch Microsoft gets a whole bunch of new people on their service. They could also start selling XBL and older Xbox 360 titles on the Switch. From their perspective those games have likely already sold all they're going to sell on XBL. They're just leaving money on the table not putting them on the Switch. What's even crazier is that Switch owners have shown no compunctions about buying the same game twice. So many of those sales could very well come from people who already own the game for XBL, but just want a portable version.

Later on when Microsoft announces the Xbone 2 they can tell Switch owners, "Hey you guys are already on Xbox Live and all that stuff transfers to the new Xbone 2 so why not get that instead of the PS5?" Even among Switch owners who only own a Switch that'd still be more reason to pick up the Xbone 2 over the PS5 if they ever decide to buy one or the other in the future. That's not even mentioning the Cross-play between them!

The relationship would be win-win for Microsoft and Nintendo. You'll have your Switch for the Nintendo games and portable gaming goodness and the Xbone 2 for the latest and greatest non-Nintendo AAA games.

A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
  • rahkeesh2000rahkeesh2000 Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    This is just incorrect.

Phil Spencer himself has stated that hardware doesn't matter, its all about moving software and he wants his software on all the devices. Ostensibly for the good of the gaming community he says, but more than likely just for Microsoft's pocket book. Though it can certainly be both.

Spencer doesn't want exclusives, he wants his games being sold everywhere because that is what makes money.

By this right now he really means devices literally everyone has. I.E. phones and PCs. Maybe smart TVs. Perhaps your refrigerator.

The day they *truly* want their software everywhere, i.e. on switch/playstation, is the day they quit owning their own console ecosystem. Maybe start selling couch-optimized windows gaming boxes instead. Because their currently flagging xbox sales go straight to zero if they give up exclusives, as there's then zero reason to pick their hardware over comparable Sony offerings with great ones.

Now I'll agree that it could be a move for them to put their very old games on competing consoles. Although a little doubtful given their massive investment in Xbox1 backwards compatibility. But not the most recent exclusives as some are suggesting, whether accessed by xCloud or natively, because it's literally telling people "if you want a console, don't buy Xbox."
    Millions and millions of people are still going to buy the Xbone 2 and PS5. Even if they already own a Switch. And whats more is that they're still going to buy Switch games too. But those non-Nintendo AAA games are incredibly important draws to gamers. A Switch owner might be playing the latest Nintendo release but that is not going to stop them from buying the latest Madden or Fifa or AssCreed or what-have-you for their Xbone/PS4. And again those types of games are not going to stop people from then buying the latest Switch releases.

Most people don't have unlimited time/resources. Some might be able to hit all the "big" releases on multiple platforms but that is still at the cost of the smaller ones being ignored. (Where "small" right now is most Xbox exclusives.) Its true that companies today are living with the reality of people owning multiple platforms and not fomenting tribal wars as they did in the past, but they are still trying to get as much of your time away from the other systems as possible. Sometimes that means enticing you with unique features (Nintendo) or online services (Microsoft), sometimes that means blocking cross-play (Sony). Just because players and marketing don't need to attack each other for platform of choice (as much) doesn't mean that they aren't waging a slightly less visible war for attention and mindshare, and in their ideal world they would still make far more money if they didn't have competitors to run against. The only reason MS and Nintendo are even cooperating as much as they are now is to take down the Goliath that is Sony, and that involves a balancing act where you aren't giving up more to your partner than the share you cooperating delivers you from Goliath.

rahkeesh2000 on

This is just incorrect.

With Microsoft introducing Xbox Live to the Switch Microsoft gets a whole bunch of new people on their service. They could also start selling XBL and older Xbox 360 titles on the Switch. From their perspective those games have likely already sold all they're going to sell on XBL. They're just leaving money on the table not putting them on the Switch. What's even crazier is that Switch owners have shown no compunctions about buying the same game twice. So many of those sales could very well come from people who already own the game for XBL, but just want a portable version.

Later on when Microsoft announces the Xbone 2 they can tell Switch owners, "Hey you guys are already on Xbox Live and all that stuff transfers to the new Xbone 2 so why not get that instead of the PS5?" Even among Switch owners who only own a Switch that'd still be more reason to pick up the Xbone 2 over the PS5 if they ever decide to buy one or the other in the future. That's not even mentioning the Cross-play between them!

The relationship would be win-win for Microsoft and Nintendo. You'll have your Switch for the Nintendo games and portable gaming goodness and the Xbone 2 for the latest and greatest non-Nintendo AAA games.

This.

Plus, software is Microsoft's DNA. Especially software licenses. This is the company that - despite pretty strong sales - still grumbles internally about the Surface lineup. It's the company that demonstrated it would rather sell a digital copy of the Office suite for $100/year rather than $500+ every few years on physical media. I absolutely believe that the long term goal of Xbox is to transform itself into a gaming-as-a-platform service, with set top boxes being as minimal as possible (perhaps not even being built by Microsoft proper).

The point is to tie everything to the Xbox Live platform. All the games (outside of Sony and Nintendo 1st and 2nd party titles), and, more importantly, all the people. Gamers willingly pay Microsoft $60/year for XBL. On a single device. Now, imagine it being available on nearly every device. This is, in part, why the Windows 10 store and the Xbox store are essentially the same. It's why Microsoft is making a new, nearly platform agnostic SDK. It's why Project Xcloud exists. How much do you think they'd pay if they could play their games literally anywhere with an internet connection, on almost every device?

This is the potential that got people excited about Steam Machines. Except, it's possible on existing hardware, in multiple form factors, with better multiplayer/online service built in, and without an OS that only appeals to neckbeards.

Let's also not forget that Microsoft has been rumored to want a portable Xbox machine since the 360 era, and that Xbox sells relatively poorly in Japan. This would address both.

And, let's look at Nintendo. Suddenly, their device is potentially open to a whole new audience. No more limited/special 3rd party titles like NBA. Potentially a real online service (with Nintendo branding, no doubt). How cool would it be to earn achievements in, say, Zelda, and have it be part of your Xbox gamer score? Or to have access to good messaging and matchmaking? Automatic crossplay with all 3rd party titles? A $300 machine that could play all Nintendo, Xbox, and 3rd party titles would be more than worth the price. Especially since it's a hybrid device. A far more attractive purchase than a $200-$250 PS4.

It doesn't mean it will happen that way, but the potential and technology (if not now, then soon... Microsoft is pretty amazing when it comes to cloud-based anything) definitely make it possible. The only real question is how far are they willing to go with any potential partnership? At the very least, I'd hope that Nintendo would give up on trying to roll their own online service and instead pay Microsoft for a Nintendo branded slice of XBL.

• Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    I needed a new game to play after Hollow Knight, so I decided to buy Diablo 3 since it was on sale. Played it for 5 hours or so over the weekend, and unfortunately it hasn't really clicked with me so far. It's not a bad game or anything, and I can't say anything bad about the Switch port, but I'm just not having that much fun with it. I played quite a bit of Diablo 2 back in the day, but I guess just mindlessly killing hordes of enemies and getting loot just isn't enough for me anymore in an RPG.

I might keep playing at some point, but for now I decided to buy Stardew Valley and give that a shot.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
    I could see Microsoft putting out a few games on the eShop. They've done it in the past on the GBA, but more importantly there's no real loss for them at this point. There isn't any first party game coming out that will really be a system seller for the XBone anymore, at this point if you want the console you probably have it. On top of that, the games that could run well on Switch are an even smaller subset of games.

Put out some stuff like Sunset Overdrive or Zoo Tycoon or Ori and see what happens. I would practically guarantee Ori would sell better on Switch. It would take nothing from MS console sales and if anything would help them steal some of us PS4/Switch owners to be XboxTwo/Switch owners the next round of consoles.

• ZundeZunde Registered User regular
    Liar princess and the blind prince comes out tomorrow so i'm going to spend all day waiting on it to arrive.

The amazon advertised some sort of special edition but i have no idea if it's the one i'll be getting since collectors editions and day one editions and special deluxe reach around editions with baked potato tie in exist for so many games these days.

• urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    Maz- wrote: »
    I needed a new game to play after Hollow Knight, so I decided to buy Diablo 3 since it was on sale. Played it for 5 hours or so over the weekend, and unfortunately it hasn't really clicked with me so far. It's not a bad game or anything, and I can't say anything bad about the Switch port, but I'm just not having that much fun with it. I played quite a bit of Diablo 2 back in the day, but I guess just mindlessly killing hordes of enemies and getting loot just isn't enough for me anymore in an RPG.

I might keep playing at some point, but for now I decided to buy Stardew Valley and give that a shot.

Avoid the story if you can help it. It makes the game drag, in my opinion. Go straight to Adventure mode. It keeps the feedback loop tight.

• DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Zunde wrote: »
    Liar princess and the blind prince comes out tomorrow so i'm going to spend all day waiting on it to arrive.

The amazon advertised some sort of special edition but i have no idea if it's the one i'll be getting since collectors editions and day one editions and special deluxe reach around editions with baked potato tie in exist for so many games these days.

There's no CE for this game, just the Storybook edition. The NIS store would have otherwise had one for sure, but the one they have is the same version as retail.

• GrebnuGrebnu Registered User regular
    Starlink is pretty awesome game, really liking it. It is nice to just pass time and explore stuff on a planet and clean up mines/whatever.

Lore is interesting, people I've come across are interesting, all is good.

The game itself looks damn good on my 4k TV, really vibrant colours and nice, clean aesthetic. Just what I like in a game (hyper "realistic" is not my jam, they just don't look good enough to be actually beautiful).

• LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    I'm an outlier, but I like PS4 for its exclusives, while if something is multi platform, I prefer to play on Xbox One...

...with the exception of stuff I got on PS4 before I got an Xbox One (I got Mega Man Legacy Collection there, so I got the rest and Disney Afternoon there, too), or stuff related to exclusives (Shenmue 3 is PS4, so while I'd rather play on Xbox One, I'd sooner keep all three to the same platform).

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifJZuC7sH.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    New try at console RPG Maker seems much less restricted than the 3DS one, at least. Still no asset-import, but functions look better. http://www.nisamerica.com/games/rpg-maker-mv/en/system/

• Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
    Grebnu wrote: »
    Starlink is pretty awesome game, really liking it. It is nice to just pass time and explore stuff on a planet and clean up mines/whatever.

Lore is interesting, people I've come across are interesting, all is good.

The game itself looks damn good on my 4k TV, really vibrant colours and nice, clean aesthetic. Just what I like in a game (hyper "realistic" is not my jam, they just don't look good enough to be actually beautiful).

It looks fun, however my Dimensions collection means if I bought the physical version there's no telling where my wife might put the Arwing. Next time the deluxe digital version goes on sale I'll probably grab it though.

I could see Microsoft putting out a few games on the eShop. They've done it in the past on the GBA, but more importantly there's no real loss for them at this point. There isn't any first party game coming out that will really be a system seller for the XBone anymore, at this point if you want the console you probably have it. On top of that, the games that could run well on Switch are an even smaller subset of games.

Put out some stuff like Sunset Overdrive or Zoo Tycoon or Ori and see what happens. I would practically guarantee Ori would sell better on Switch. It would take nothing from MS console sales and if anything would help them steal some of us PS4/Switch owners to be XboxTwo/Switch owners the next round of consoles.

Hardware wouldn't matter much if the Switch used Project Xcloud. The reveal video showed Forza being played on a smartphone. The stated ambition is to stream all titles (including AAA titles) to nearly every device. They specifically mention titles like Red Dead Redemption. Doesn't mean they can get it to work, but if they can it radically changes the gaming landscape.

Anyway, I'll stop harping on it because this is the Switch thread and nothing concrete has been announced.

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I severely dislike the concept of “game streaming.”

First, build a global (or at least national) infrastructure that permeates high speed, secure, stable, permanent WiFi literally everywhere. Then we can talk.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Raybies666Raybies666 Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Brainiac 8 wrote: »

That would be cool. My brother gave me an extra Xbox One he had and I'm looking forward to trying out a few Xbox games...namely Sunset Overdrive and the Rare Replay. I would much prefer those on the Switch. :P

One of those games on switch would be high-larious
    And way bigger, there's 5 360 games in Rare Replay

Raybies666 on
    Beat me on Wii U: Raybies
    Beat me on 360: Raybies666

I remember when I had time to be good at games.
  • EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular

The internet says that DragonQuestBuilders II is supposed to be released on Feb14th (from the wiki, nowhere else). Maybe it will also be announced tomorrow.

Brainiac 8 wrote: »

Hah, those are exactly the two games I got for my One (mainly used as a media streaming device, since it's great at that). I'd also strongly recommend Cuphead. Definitely a bummer that one's never coming to Switch.

• DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Enc wrote: »

The internet says that DragonQuestBuilders II is supposed to be released on Feb14th (from the wiki, nowhere else). Maybe it will also be announced tomorrow.

"We're proud to announce Dragon Quest Builders II for the Switch. Release date: It's already out. In fact, you've already bought it! Your card has automatically been charged by the time you watch this direct!"

Donnicton on
    Let's see what else the rumors say!

Looks like the big one is Metroid Prime Trilogy. Supposedly there's also Mario Maker 2, ports of Pikmin 3 and Boxboy, and a new 2D Zelda in the works, but the source isn't sure if any of them will be announced at the direct.

• ZythonZython Registered User regular
    Donnicton wrote: »

"We're proud to announce Dragon Quest Builders II for the Switch. Release date: It's already out. In fact, you've already bought it! Your card has automatically been charged by the time you watch this direct!"

"Well, I was hoping for DQXIS, but this works too."

Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
    cloudeagle wrote: »

Looks like the big one is Metroid Prime Trilogy. Supposedly there's also Mario Maker 2, ports of Pikmin 3 and Boxboy, and a new 2D Zelda in the works, but the source isn't sure if any of them will be announced at the direct.

The only one that Zell said he expects in the Direct is MPT. Maker 2, Pikmin 3, and 2D Zelda he said he's heard are coming this year but isn't expecting them in the Direct.

That didn't stop every youtuber to mis-quote him and immediately say that all of these should be in the direct.

PSN - Brainiac_8
    Add me!
  • EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Donnicton wrote: »

I would be completely fine with this arrangement.

• SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular

We need more realistic rumors.

Rumor: after a firmware update, if you shake your switch console, bits of candy and/or bacon will fall out.

• Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular

We need more realistic rumors.

Rumor: after a firmware update, if you shake your switch console, bits of candy and/or bacon will fall out.

Yours doesn't do that? You must not have kids.

Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo