As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa! Assignments now!

1101112131416»

• Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Dac Vin wrote: »
    It arrived!

Pancakes are a good idea. If you're feeling fancy, there are a lot of recipes on the web involving maple syrup too. Hopefully you'll make something you and your family will enjoy.

That's obscene!

0g1b1l9kiqdg.png

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    I still don't know who my Santa is.

I also just signed onto Steam for the first time in a long while and had a few friend requests from names I recognize 'round these parts...which could mean absolutely nothing.

hihi :3

Thank you for all the gifts!

No problem :D Sorry my Blizzard bucks came like, a week before Blizzard blew up HotS >.< From what I've read it was mostly just the esports stuff that went away and not like, normal updates to the game?

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    I still don't know who my Santa is.

I also just signed onto Steam for the first time in a long while and had a few friend requests from names I recognize 'round these parts...which could mean absolutely nothing.

hihi :3

Thank you for all the gifts!

No problem :D Sorry my Blizzard bucks came like, a week before Blizzard blew up HotS >.< From what I've read it was mostly just the esports stuff that went away and not like, normal updates to the game?

Yeah, the news was a bummer, but I know there are still a lot of us on PA that will keep playing. They shutdown HGC (the big pro stuff) and downsized a lot of the HotS staff, but the staff who are staying on board still sound passionate about the game, so hopefully we'll keeping seeing updates and new stuff for years to come.

But beyond all that, I'm still really happy to have my year boost in the game and still enjoy it!

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    ImperfectImperfect Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    YO, who else thought you'd be seeing a post in here come February, raise your goddamn hands.

Nobody? Mmmhmm, well it doesn't matter because

a6oabvv2fgxl.gif
    @Radiation is the Santa that just don't stop giving, y'all. He braved the deepest forest for the finest woods, sought aged masters to learn ancient techniques, and repeatedly consulted the most-renown oracles to deliver this bounty unto me:

UTztkap.jpg

...goddamn.

mgsjWka.jpg

You know I love whiskey, and now I can take that love to the next level. This is the gift of True Knowledge.

OW2dOqZ.jpg

I may not have a CD player, but I got Spotify and now I have an excellent music recommendation and a nifty physical album to display. This is the gift of True Taste.

ZqHv81z.jpg

I only just joined a D&D group a couple weeks ago, but now I have the fanciest fuckin' dice box in the room. This is the gift of True Class.

You better have clicked that spoiler, y'all, because I have been spoiled. Thanks, Radiation! You can, uh, stop giving gifts any time now! I feel sufficiently Merry in February! =)

• Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Yo, that dice box is dope. Amazing job, Radiation!

• Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Delduwath wrote: »
    Yo, that dice box is dope. Amazing job, Radiation!

Thanks! I've worked on a few. The design has changed a few times as people have different wants/needs for the boxes, also as I'm trying to learn to be more better.

Also super glad it got there safely! It certainly took me longer to ship out than I had wanted.

Radiation on
    PSN: jfrofl