As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Benifitar Also Good

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited February 2019 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Benifitar Also Good

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Dark080matterDark080matter CrateriaRegistered User regular
    I am prepared to take of this sacrament. Pass unto me... the Smart Pistol.

Also Tycho's index finger in the last panel is hilariously slender.

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular

Well, obviously. Mike draws the comic in 2d, after all. Normally this doesn't matter, but what you're seeing there is Tycho rotating his finger so you can see how flat it actually is.

• PyrianPyrian Registered User regular
    Via the linked Gamestop article on ActiBlizz's earnings report:
    Activision Blizzard assigned some of its own studios, including High Moon Studios and Vicarious Visions, to assist Bungie in developing Destiny content faster.

"[Bungie was] tying up one of our scarcest resources--developer talent," Johnson said.
    Soo... Developer talent is one of your scarcest resources? ...Explains a few things... XD

• tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »

Well, obviously. Mike draws the comic in 2d, after all. Normally this doesn't matter, but what you're seeing there is Tycho rotating his finger so you can see how flat it actually is.

When he killed his brother, he talked. He talked. Just... like... thiiiiiiiis!

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    Am I the only one who originally read the title as 'Benetar'?

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    I can understand those people. Titanfall 2 was a good game, and it was fun. But those games only remain as fun as the playerbase that sticks to them.

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Am I the only one who originally read the title as 'Benetar'?

Hit me with your best shot... of wisdom

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • PohtHehdPohtHehd Registered User regular
    Happy Valentine's Day!

Praise be to Lighthouse that He may guide our wayward souls away from those deadly shores of flesh-sin!

• v2miccav2micca Registered User regular
    For some reason, when I read this comic, I pictured Salad Finger's voice for Tycho's dialog.

• MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »

When he killed his brother, he talked. He talked. Just... like... thiiiiiiiis!

I understood that reference.

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe