As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Forget your New Year's diet in the [Bad Food] thread

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Let it never be said that this, the thread where we regularly post photos of fish jello, does not have exacting standards when it comes to food preparation.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Peas wrote: »
    Wuts fish jello?!

Nothin', what's fish jello with you?

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    This woman must be stopped.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    At least by the title card (or whatever the inactive video image is called) she doesn’t think it’s a good thing.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »
    This woman must be stopped.

You can’t stop Emmy

Emmy does as she wills.

• Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    8ao5svu4hati.jpg

4th try, getting better...

tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    what am I looking at

• Options
    I want to say steak frites but with a different sauce and not served in the traditional way?

Maybe?

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    what the hell kind of steak are you eating

• Options
    it's a savory crepe...

tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    I'M JUST GUESSING HERE

on a second glance I'm going to change my answer to meatloaf actually

• Options
    the cheat wrote: »
    it's a savory crepe...

wow I was not even remotely close.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    oh!

yes, I see it now

now that I know what it is I definitely want to eat it

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    It looks like a stuffed Steak-umm.

• Options
    it had tuna salad and gruyere cheese in it and was delicious.

tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    caaaaan you bring me one?

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I thought it was steak at first too. I'm glad it's not steak because that looked like bad steak.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    The shape just makes it look meat-loafy so I can understand that guess.

But it's certainly better than anything I can make since I plate like a bunch of wildebeests went through my kitchen.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    caaaaan you bring me one?

no! go find your own!

tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Found without comment, posted without further comment.
    rkmkuuun0lb5.jpeg

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    It really seems like people just lost their fucking minds in the 50s.

I don’t even have a huge problem slamming sweet and savory together as a general rule, but in the 50s it really seems like everyone in America was just replaced with an alien doing their best to pretend like they knew what real human food looked like.

sarukun on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »

It looks like some kind of brown bag

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »

isn't that just what a crepe is, in the end

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

No a crepe is what you put in a paper bag, set on someone's doorstep, then set alight before ringing the doorbell and running away.

• Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    crêpes are fuckin trés difficile, y'all.

The trick is to use a thin batter, always add a little butter before starting a new crepe, and don’t feel bad if your first one looks like it was made by a caffeinated toddler. The first crepe always turns out ugly.

well the batter is the batter, I just gotta get used to it. I could grease the griddle more, I suppose. just need some practice, really.

It's like riding a bicycle: it goes from 'obviously this is physically impossible' to 'I can do this without even thinking about it' after about 15 mins practice

• Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Did someone pour banana pudding over two roast chickens half a page up? I'm not sure if I dreamed it and I'm frankly afraid to find out either way.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I was going to say are those banana slices?!

What the hell

• Options
    V1m wrote: »
    Did someone pour banana pudding over two roast chickens half a page up? I'm not sure if I dreamed it and I'm frankly afraid to find out either way.
    Xaquin wrote: »

What the hell

America.

Somewhere between the 50’s and 70’s.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    V1m wrote: »
    Xaquin wrote: »

What the hell

America.

Somewhere between the 50’s and 70’s.

More reason to oppose people that call those americas glory days

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Listen, the Partial Test Ban Treaty didn't happen for no reason.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019

No a crepe is what you put in a paper bag, set on someone's doorstep, then set alight before ringing the doorbell and running away.

Now that's a crap.

A crepe is a piece of outerwear often worn by superheroes

#pipe on
  • Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular

Now that's a crap.

No you're thinking of a cape, crepe is the hit single off of Radiohead's debut album Pablo Honey

• Options
    jgeis wrote: »

Now that's a crap.

No you're thinking of a cape, crepe is the hit single off of Radiohead's debut album Pablo Honey

No that was Creep, a crepe is something you wear on your head.

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    I went to the grocery store this morning and discovered that Taco Bell has branched out into pre-shredded cheese. They have "Taco Night" which is just shredded mild cheddar, a breakfast blend with bacon flavor, a green chili one that seemed fine, and ranch dressing flavored shredded cheese.

Ranch

Cheese

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

Now that's a crap.

No that's a cap, a piece of headgear.

A crepe is a small to medium size waterway that may dry in the longer hotter Summer seasons.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular

Now that's a crap.

No that's a cap, a piece of headgear.

A crepe is a small to medium size waterway that may dry in the longer hotter Summer seasons.

No you're thinking of a creek. Crepe is a game where you make wagers on the outcome of rolling a pair of dice.

BahamutZERO.gif
This discussion has been closed.