Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Dogs and Cats living together in the [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• doomybeardoomybear Hi People Registered User regular
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    doomybear wrote: »
    snowball dog

0534326d57eb13b9fa7e01d89fa6080f.jpg

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    N1tSt4lkerWiseManTobesscherbchenKarozShortyShadowenFleebironsizide
    edited February 14
    Also. That video led me to find this video

P.S: Original audio

Fiendishrabbit on
    "The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    Slacker71BahamutZEROKarozMetzger MeisterCambiataShadowendoomybearJedocSixshotStrikerAndy JoeironsizideHefflingH3Knuckles
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular

To be fair the wall was kind of a dick

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    DepressperadoN1tSt4lkerBahamutZEROKarozShadowenSkeithdoomybearJedocSixshotStrikerSorceMichaelLCMvrckironsizideIloveslimesH3Knuckles
    Poor pangolin. No termites in that wall.

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    Pangolins are so good

I saw a headline for some article... somewhere, that was like "hey Pangolins are probably gonna be extinct pretty soon" and that's when I started working on my plans to end the human race

• WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Pangolins are so good

I saw a headline for some article... somewhere, that was like "hey Pangolins are probably gonna be extinct pretty soon" and that's when I started working on my plans to end the human race

Replace humanity with Capybara's and immediately improve the planet

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    Emerlmaster999KarozFiendishrabbitShortyShadowenSkeithSorceMichaelLCTofystedethironsizideDepressperadoDenada
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    pangolins are swole as shit, damn

i mean i guess i never really thought about the strength requirements for an animal that digs into termite mounds but damn

H3Knuckles
    Pangolins are so good

Replace humanity with Capybara's and immediately improve the planet

It would definitely be more majestic.

ShadowenH3Knuckles
  • see317see317 Registered User regular

To be fair the wall was kind of a dick

Dude should really get a jackhammer to help with that demo work.

Or maybe not.

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    Slacker71SorceKarozH3Knuckles
    you know...

i gotta admire that dude's work ethic.

JayKaosSkeithchromdomSlacker71darunia106doomybearSporkAndrewSorceKarozchrishallett83EncHefflingH3Knuckles
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

ShadowenCormacCaedwyrSlacker71BahamutZEROSixshotStrikerdoomybearSporkAndrewKarozAndy JoeWerewolf2000adEmerlmaster999webguy20TofystedethFleebironsizideHefflingH3KnucklesL Ron Howard
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

SorceevilbobKarozdoomybearCormacN1tSt4lkerI Zimbratimspork's ghostJedoccaptainkPsykomaBloodsheedShadowenMetzger MeisterchromdomIronKnuckle's GhostBahamutZEROEmerlmaster999CobellSixshotStrikerwebguy20TofystedethShortyFleebironsizideSkeithpookaAndy JoeEncSlacker71el_vicioworksintheoryOne Thousand CablesHefflingDenadaIloveslimesH3KnucklesL Ron Howard
  • N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
  • ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning Registered User regular
    On the other hand, a cat with no chill.

KarozCormacRhesus PositiveBedlamEmerlmaster999MvrckSixshotStrikerSorcedoomybearFleebAndy JoeEncSlacker71el_vicioHefflingaugustIloveslimesH3KnucklesL Ron Howard
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Registered User regular
    I'm going to be volunteering for the cat rescue my wife is already volunteering for. My job will be to cuddle and play with the kitties that are waiting for adoption. Dream job!

JedocPsykomaMetzger MeisterKarozBahamutZEROShadowenRhesus PositiveAbsalonTofystedethFleebSkeithSlacker71DenadaH3Knuckles
    yeah you say that until you go to put on hand sanitizer and realize you're covered in invisible wounds

granted, that's a small price to pay.

webguy20
    I am willing to suffer for my passion.

Metzger Meisterwebguy20H3Knuckles
  • KarozKaroz Registered User regular

SixshotStrikerBahamutZEROCambiatadoomybearShadowenCormacFleebironsizideSkeithAndy JoeSlacker71HefflingH3KnucklesL Ron Howard
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    yeah you say that until you go to put on hand sanitizer and realize you're covered in invisible wounds

granted, that's a small price to pay.

That just makes you stronger

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    Metzger Meister
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »

aussies are good as it turns out

Metzger MeisterbowenKarozShadowenAndy JoeHeffling
  • KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    edited February 16

Karoz on
    CambiataBloodsheedI ZimbradoomybearSixshotStrikerShortyBahamutZEROShadowenCormacFleebironsizidePsykomaSkeithEmerlmaster999Andy JoeIronKnuckle's GhostEncSlacker71el_vicioOne Thousand CablesIloveslimesH3KnucklesL Ron Howard

SixshotStrikerJedocBahamutZEROMetzger MeisterShadowenKarozCormacBedlamFleebBloodsheeddoomybearSorceN1tSt4lkerironsizidePsykomaSkeithchrishallett83Emerlmaster999pookaAndy JoeIronKnuckle's GhostEncSlacker71evilbobThe JudgeIloveslimesH3KnucklesL Ron Howard
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    Olive the Duck is a mood

DzisLIIX0AASu2k.jpg
    DzisLIHWkAE-MgQ.jpg

RCmKIvs.gif
    indie_winter on PS4 | @indiewinter on twitter | 3034-4093-8537 on Switch
    darunia106I ZimbraNightDragonSorceAistanSixshotStrikerwebguy20SkeithShortyCambiataCampyStiltsJedocKarozchromdomDepressperadoEmerlmaster999ShadowenAnialosAndy JoemccartEncSlacker71MvrckironsizideLeeksHefflingTofystedethIloveslimesH3KnucklesL Ron Howard
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Yeah, fuck guinea pigs.

#pipeTynnanShortyCambiatachrishallett83chromdomSlacker71Tofystedeth
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    How dare you?

MYtio8V.jpg
    Bedlam
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    When I was in elementary school, my class had a guinea pig. Our teacher sent the guinea pig home every weekend with a different student.
    My first time having the guinea pig over the weekend, it got out of its cage while we were feeding it, got into the house's central air system, and it took six hours before we found it again.

Fuck guinea pigs.

• AistanAistan Registered User regular
    I'm curious what sort of event happened to make them go "welp, better redo the sign and add another specific bullet point to Olive's dislike list"

steam_sig.png
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    olive is good

Tube wrote: »
    I was legit hoping that Shorty was somehow mistaken and the world wasn't that fucked
    CambiataIronKnuckle's GhostSlacker71
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    How can people hate guinea pigs? Fuckin' look at this guy!
    Can-Guinea-Pigs-Eat-Brussel-Sprouts.jpg

Bedlamdarunia106MorivethShadowenTynnanI ZimbraSlacker71FleebRhesus PositiveTofystedethH3Knuckles
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Me and rodentia have a difficult history.

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I used to have a pretty cool rat. definitely the most relaxed member of ratkind I've ever met

you could pick him up, sit him on your shoulder or keep him in a pocket, hold him by the paws and make him do little dances. He'd sit on my chest as I read the Gotrek & Felix Omnibuses... Omnibii? for the umpteenth time

when he got filled up with tumors and died, my friends and I went to the Drinkin' Rocks and gave him a sailor's funeral

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    I had a rat as a kid for about a year when my dad took a year off after his boat caught fire. He then moved in with a lady who extremely didn't want a rat in the house, so my dad brought ol' Mike the rat down to the docks with a ham and cheese sandwich and a twinkie we bought at the 7-11. I have no idea how long a rat would survive like that, my guess is he ate it all and got et by a seagull the next day or something.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

webguy20knitdanKarozSorceShadowenchromdomShortySlacker71HefflingTofystedethH3Knuckles
  • chromdomchromdom Working on having a better attitude Oh yeah, I movedRegistered User regular
    :heartbeat:

New out of context sig?

Please click through for an extremely blessed thread of dads and pets.

N1tSt4lkerwebguy20chromdomEmerlmaster999ShortySlacker71scherbchenMayabirdironsizideSkeithIronKnuckle's GhostRhesus PositiveShadowenTofystedethH3Knuckles
  • N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    edited February 18
    My dad grumps about my brother's dog all the time ("I told him not to get a dog" and "this dog is so expensive" and "I'm always taking care of this dog--it lives here and I didn't want it"), but he's the reason the dog is spoiled.

N1tSt4lker on
    H3Knuckles
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    How can people hate guinea pigs? Fuckin' look at this guy!
    Can-Guinea-Pigs-Eat-Brussel-Sprouts.jpg
    What about when they don't have hair?
    ttb6ebcgbt0x.jpg

I'm really not sure if this is better, worse or just weirdly adorable.

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    KarozShadowen