As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dogs and Cats living together in the [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• doomybeardoomybear Hi People Registered User regular
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    doomybear wrote: »
    snowball dog

0534326d57eb13b9fa7e01d89fa6080f.jpg

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    edited February 2019
    Also. That video led me to find this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZY4ovo5hjM

P.S: Original audio

Fiendishrabbit on
    "The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular

To be fair the wall was kind of a dick

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    Poor pangolin. No termites in that wall.

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    Pangolins are so good

I saw a headline for some article... somewhere, that was like "hey Pangolins are probably gonna be extinct pretty soon" and that's when I started working on my plans to end the human race

• WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Pangolins are so good

I saw a headline for some article... somewhere, that was like "hey Pangolins are probably gonna be extinct pretty soon" and that's when I started working on my plans to end the human race

Replace humanity with Capybara's and immediately improve the planet

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    pangolins are swole as shit, damn

i mean i guess i never really thought about the strength requirements for an animal that digs into termite mounds but damn

Pangolins are so good

Replace humanity with Capybara's and immediately improve the planet

It would definitely be more majestic.

• see317see317 Registered User regular

Dude should really get a jackhammer to help with that demo work.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVGkheOaHrg
    Or maybe not.

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    you know...

i gotta admire that dude's work ethic.

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

• N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
  • ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    On the other hand, a cat with no chill.

• I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    I'm going to be volunteering for the cat rescue my wife is already volunteering for. My job will be to cuddle and play with the kitties that are waiting for adoption. Dream job!

yeah you say that until you go to put on hand sanitizer and realize you're covered in invisible wounds

granted, that's a small price to pay.

I am willing to suffer for my passion.

• KarozKaroz Registered User regular

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    yeah you say that until you go to put on hand sanitizer and realize you're covered in invisible wounds

granted, that's a small price to pay.

That just makes you stronger

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »

aussies are good as it turns out

• KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    edited February 2019

Karoz on

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    Olive the Duck is a mood

DzisLIIX0AASu2k.jpg
    DzisLIHWkAE-MgQ.jpg

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Yeah, fuck guinea pigs.

• darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    How dare you?

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    When I was in elementary school, my class had a guinea pig. Our teacher sent the guinea pig home every weekend with a different student.
    My first time having the guinea pig over the weekend, it got out of its cage while we were feeding it, got into the house's central air system, and it took six hours before we found it again.

Fuck guinea pigs.

• AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    I'm curious what sort of event happened to make them go "welp, better redo the sign and add another specific bullet point to Olive's dislike list"

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    olive is good

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    How can people hate guinea pigs? Fuckin' look at this guy!
    Can-Guinea-Pigs-Eat-Brussel-Sprouts.jpg

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Me and rodentia have a difficult history.

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I used to have a pretty cool rat. definitely the most relaxed member of ratkind I've ever met

you could pick him up, sit him on your shoulder or keep him in a pocket, hold him by the paws and make him do little dances. He'd sit on my chest as I read the Gotrek & Felix Omnibuses... Omnibii? for the umpteenth time

when he got filled up with tumors and died, my friends and I went to the Drinkin' Rocks and gave him a sailor's funeral

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I had a rat as a kid for about a year when my dad took a year off after his boat caught fire. He then moved in with a lady who extremely didn't want a rat in the house, so my dad brought ol' Mike the rat down to the docks with a ham and cheese sandwich and a twinkie we bought at the 7-11. I have no idea how long a rat would survive like that, my guess is he ate it all and got et by a seagull the next day or something.

• Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    :heartbeat:

Please click through for an extremely blessed thread of dads and pets.

• N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    My dad grumps about my brother's dog all the time ("I told him not to get a dog" and "this dog is so expensive" and "I'm always taking care of this dog--it lives here and I didn't want it"), but he's the reason the dog is spoiled.

N1tSt4lker on
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    How can people hate guinea pigs? Fuckin' look at this guy!
    Can-Guinea-Pigs-Eat-Brussel-Sprouts.jpg
    What about when they don't have hair?
    ttb6ebcgbt0x.jpg

I'm really not sure if this is better, worse or just weirdly adorable.

This discussion has been closed.