As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PlayStation’s Insomniac’s Marvel’s Spider-Man, Out September 7

1646566676870»

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    And that's an ending to Silver Linings
    I fully didn't realize how far they went with hammertron when I saw blank's post, and I really didn't like it much.
    The final fight was like 50x easier than any single base in the DLC.

This is I think the first PS4 game I've cared about getting the trophies for, the only trophies left are to do a NG+ and on Ultimate Difficulty. The playthrough I just finished was on the hardest you can go during your first game, so will have to see how much harder Ultimate is.

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    I finished NG+ on Ultimate! It was an incredible amount of fun, and that makes this my first game to have 100% trophies.

I really liked it. I do wish that there were a way to manually trigger crimes to show up. Just swinging around waiting for them to pop to, finish them off after completing the rest of the game took up like four hours not including the time spent actually completing the crimes.

Psykoma on
  • Options
    EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    Hey guys, I waited on this game for a while, but an opening came up, so I decided to work my way through it this month.

Then I got to the 3/4 point in the main plot.

...this was a bad month to play Spider-Man.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.