As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Xbox/XBL] Crackdown 3 is out! And not delayed again!

19596979899101»

• Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Extra important considering Gears of War and Quantum Break are actually owned by Microsoft (not Xbox, I should say).

Synthesis on
  • Options
    baudattitudebaudattitude Registered User regular
    I kinda get the link from "Anthem is the sort of game that draws in competitive people, and those people want their games looking really shiny, and the best console for shiny is the bonks so more Anthem sales = more bonks sales + more Live subs etc etc", but those tweets were probably a bad idea, and someone below VP level who went off like that would probably be getting a talking-to about how they are representing the company in public.

For me, I am generally not a competitive person, Anthem sounds confusing, and I already own three or four other "you need three other people to have fun" games based around finding guns with bigger numbers so I will probably pass on it.

• Options
    Synthesis wrote: »
    I'm still waiting to get home from my shitty job so I can make a new thread (and thinking of what to call it).

In the meantime, there's a Dreamcast controller that's basically the shape of an Xbox One gamepad.

[Xbox/XBL] I'm home from my shitty job.

• Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    Anthem's demo left me pretty cold - I bounced off it so hard on my first go that I forced myself to give it another try, and got a better feel for it then, but it still didn't exactly grab me. I'll see how it evolves, but:
    For me, I am generally not a competitive person, Anthem sounds confusing, and I already own three or four other "you need three other people to have fun" games based around finding guns with bigger numbers so I will probably pass on it.

...exactly nails my feeling about it. And I've realised "shooter-looters" (is that what we're calling this subgenre now?) don't really do it for me anyway.

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    [Xbox/XBL] We got spirit animals, latina badasses, and combative amphibians

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    [Xbox] The Curse of Don Mattrick's Hidden Gold

• Options
    [Xbox] We can finally move on from 2014.

• Options

What does this even mean?

• Options

What does this even mean?

Ori, Kait, Rash, Pimple and Zitz

• Options
    I had to look that up, but apparently they're a Gears of War character?

• Options
    I had to look that up, but apparently they're a Gears of War character?

Ori: Titual character of Ori and the Will of the Wisps. A kind of energy spirit thing that turns into a monkey bunny thing.

Kait: Lead character in Gears 5, who's both a hispanic lady and handy with a gun

Rash, Pimple and Zitz: the titular Battletoads of the upcoming game Battletoads.

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    [Xbox] Anthem Blues, GWG News, and a lotta Terry Crews

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    I like that one.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    I should play Ori while I have discounted Gamepass. It looks really pretty and I understand they patched it to be a little easier.

• Options
    BRIAN BLESSEDBRIAN BLESSED Maybe you aren't SPEAKING LOUDLY ENOUGHHH Registered User regular
    For comparison, watch some of Phil Spencer's interviews with Jeff Gerstmann at E3. Phil is entirely friendly when he talks about Jeff reviewing Quantum Break and Gears of War Ultimate poorly.

Honestly, I like Phil a lot but he is some sort of freakish Zen master, I've never seen anything publicly faze him

• Options
    I think you get more leeway posting about a game you're not actually publishing compared to an in-person interview about actual games you have published with someone who previously gets the Xbox One X and Xbox One S confused. :lol:

And that will be my last post in this thread.

• Options
    I think you get more leeway posting about a game you're not actually publishing compared to an in-person interview about actual games you have published with someone who previously gets the Xbox One X and Xbox One S confused. :lol:

?

• Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    [Xbox/XBL] X vs S...ever

• Options
    HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular

so link the new thread next time? lol
    https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/224267/xbox-xbl-where-we-discuss-the-latest-in-20-year-old-3d-fighters

steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    EDIT: My bad--Weak Google Skills+Digging up past threads.

Synthesis on
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    ...well, that was certainly a delayed reaction.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293