As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WARFRAME] Mesa Prime access ending, Oberon Prime vaulted, Equinox Prime arrives - 4/2

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    novaspike wrote: »
    At what point do you really need arcanes? And are amps only really good for fighting eidiolins?

Amps can be useful in general missions.

Super useful in a lot of the story missions that feature sentients.

Eidelons as you mentioned.

Profit taker.

And probably some others.

But for me it's another thing to build and level because I need to have all the things built and leveled.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »
    At what point do you really need arcanes? And are amps only really good for fighting eidiolins?

Amps can be useful in general missions.

Super useful in a lot of the story missions that feature sentients.

Eidelons as you mentioned.

Profit taker.

And probably some others.

But for me it's another thing to build and level because I need to have all the things built and leveled.

It is another set of numbers. Therefore one must make them go up.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    SteveRageSteveRage Registered User regular
    i dont think arcanes ever become necessary.

-in warframe (pc), i am fungible-
  • Options
    BilliardballBilliardball Registered User regular
    A good Amp is great for dashing inside a Nulifier's field and removing the problem when you're using a slow weapon.

Switch: SW-7948-4390-2014 / 3DS: 0688-5244-6057 / FF14: Salus Claro
  • Options
    EnigmedicEnigmedic Registered User regular
    SteveRage wrote: »

I think the only one that I even want is the huge energy restore one, but id have to farm the hell out of the triple eidolon mission, which probably isnt going to happen. Like 90% of teralysts i do are with 3 other people with the starter amp, so it takes forever.

• Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Oh, I didn't even find Ticker yet! I will look next time I'm on.

(I should say for context with these questions I've been lazy in Warframe for a while just logging in for daily rewards but just started playing more often and got started with Fortuna.)

Ticker is on the balcony above The Business. And she's pretty great. One of the best NPCs in Warframe, for my money.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    SteveRageSteveRage Registered User regular
    ticker is a she?!

-in warframe (pc), i am fungible-
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    ticker is a she?!

Ticker refers to herself as a she.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    As for Orb vallis stuff.
    1. If you have Banshee then Conservation hunting Pobbers and Horrasques is a valid way to rank up. The rest of the breeds are probably not worth it. Once you reach top tier Kubrodon conservation is better than anything else for grinding rep.
    2. Ticker is the best way to get bonds. No competition. If you have a lot of resources trash resources then running Index for credits, and then redeeming bonds for rep through ticker is also an effective use of time.
    3. If you're going to fish for resources anyway, then selling magnificent fish for rep isn't bad either.
    4. The Bounties are generally trash as far as rep goes.

P.S: Mining is in general the best way to get rep.

Fiendishrabbit on
    "The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    The bounties aren't the most efficient for rep, but they are a great source of other resources you'll need to build kitguns, moas, etc. and also great for killing mass amounts of mobs for the new mods introduced with Fortuna. They do help to break up the monotony of other activities by getting to shoot mans in the face.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Enigmedic wrote: »

I think the only one that I even want is the huge energy restore one, but id have to farm the hell out of the triple eidolon mission, which probably isnt going to happen. Like 90% of teralysts i do are with 3 other people with the starter amp, so it takes forever.

It's amazing how much of a difference there is when you get a group where everyone knows what they're doing. Everything just melts.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    As for Orb vallis stuff.
    1. If you have Banshee then Conservation hunting Pobbers and Horrasques is a valid way to rank up. The rest of the breeds are probably not worth it. Once you reach top tier Kubrodon conservation is better than anything else for grinding rep.
    2. Ticker is the best way to get bonds. No competition. If you have a lot of resources trash resources then running Index for credits, and then redeeming bonds for rep through ticker is also an effective use of time.
    3. If you're going to fish for resources anyway, then selling magnificent fish for rep isn't bad either.
    4. The Bounties are generally trash as far as rep goes.

P.S: Mining is in general the best way to get rep.

Hunting is the best way to get rep, mining is the best way to store it

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HellboreHellbore A bad, bad man Registered User regular
    Finally managed to pick up all Equinox's parts and have the two aspects cooking. All-in-all wasn't too many runs, but Tyl Regor is such a shitshow of a fight I couldn't sit and farm too many in a row.

So I'll have my shiny new frame in 6 days, just in time to learn how to use her before her Prime drops in next month (maybe?)

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    If you're going fishing on the plains for rep then you want murkrays.

Yes you need special bait but I'm at well over 100 of said special bait after one night of catching lungfish so it's not exactly a high barrier.

Large murkrays are worth 1000 rep each, mediums are 625 and small are 500. An hour or two of catching them with a resource booster can be enough rep to max out your daily rep turn-ins for a week or more.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I hate ocean fish. It spawns them outside of your view way too often, and also feels like it has a much higher incidence of the bug where they swim under the ground

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Spoit wrote: »
    I hate ocean fish. It spawns them outside of your view way too often, and also feels like it has a much higher incidence of the bug where they swim under the ground

While true this doesn't really happen on the small island you come across if you follow the barrier to the right while exiting Cetus. It will totally happen if you go for hotspots in the same area that are on the actual coastline though.

• Options
    YiliasYilias Registered User regular
    Finished my first zaw and put together a Maiming Strike build. Slide attack being my only nonawful attack animation is annoying but I do love the 20k red crits at 5 combo meter.

Steam - BNet: Yilias #1224 - Riot: Yilias #moc
  • Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    BTW post-Fortuna intro quest, is Thursby now debt-free?

I don't think they really discussed that. I mean you assume in a hellhole like that, of course he's not. But...they came and they took what he owed, presumably.

I think he's living the Dave Ramsey life.

iirc he is not debt-free (nobody in Fortuna is), but he's back to the debts that he owed before, uhhh, yeah.

Also, regarding Ticker's gender and all that (Spoilers for Solaris United rep gain; you don't learn this until T5 rep)
    These people are literal severed heads kept alive with weird future super-science inside cybernetic torsos. I really don't think gender or sex matters very much in hell space future at that point.

Speaking of which, I'm working on a tabletop version of Warframe! It's using Eclipse Phase! The thing that scares me the most is that I think I have a pretty different opinion on life, death, and mortality in the Warframe universe than most people!

(Many spoilers below for many aspects of Warframe)
    The central premise of Eclipse Phase is that the stats of your physical body (your Morph) are totally seperate from your mind (your Ego) and can be swapped between bodies more or less at will. The problem in that Hell Space Future is that bodies are EXPENSIVE AS FUCK.

You can probably see why I'd go straight for this system for Warframe. The first thing I'm going to do is stat out the Warframes and your Tenno body.

Beyond that... a few things. Warning: Delving deep into headcanon and shit. This is a really long-ass ramble and I forgive you if you just go “Seraph what the fuck” and close the tab.

1. The Orokin strike me as having been EXTREMELY concerned with continuity of consciousness. I mean, hell, their immortality method is literally called Continuity. Basically, regardless of your own personal philosophical opinions on it, the Orokin would view a digital imprint of a mind as a copy (see: Cephalons, which are NOT "AI", but digital copies of human consciousness with EXTENSIVE psychosurgery (Eclipse Phase's term for, well, extensive modifications to how your Ego works). They'd similarly even view a regular clone as just a copy. Whatever the hell Kuva actually is, (I suspect it's some kind of nonsense bio-mechanical nanobots or maybe engineered microorganisms, given some stuff in Cephalon Ordis' secret files you get when you finish his Fragments), it allowed the Orokin to get around that. The linked article has a nice explanation of how this would work, but, basically, the Kuva would physically link your brain to another person's brain, and your brain would slowly offload its processes to the linked brain, over-writing it. Which, given that we're talking about another full person's brain (and not an artificial brain like in the article)... this would be a time-consuming and EXTREMELY FUCKING TRAUMATIC process to the person it's being done to, likely resulting in extreme hallucinations and memory problems not unlike Alzhimer's Disease as they succumb to the alien mind overwriting them, much like how a virus that starts to overwrite your computer system would be. Or... in short, the shit that started to happen to us in the War Within (I still wonder if we have some Grineer Queen left floating around our brain somewhere...)

2. The Orokin would have been utterly unconcerned with continuity-of-consciousness for their slave castes. I mean hell, the base colonists already basically only existed as farms for new Orokin bodies (see: Sands of Inaros). For the other castes, the Grineer and what eventually became the Corpus, the only concern would be preventing the loss of important data.

=> 2a. Most Grineer would have been disposable, but I can see the Orokin picking out clones that develop a particularly robust skill set and using some form of bio-engineering to hard-code those skills (and even personality etc! after all, modern Grineer are genetically engineered to be loyal to the Queens). Basically, imagine your foreman dies, but she'd developed a really efficient way of managing her underlings. Instead of training a new foreman, you just copy the old one. You could even copy her multiple times! Now, the more intelligent Grineer do know this... but they also don't really care. This is just part of how life is. Who cares if it's a copy of you?
    Note that this neatly explains why you can go and kill Grineer bosses every week and they just keep coming back. In fact, this could even mean that all the Vor's are actually copies of each other drawn from different stock at different times (except Void Vor, who is immortal the same way as the Tenno, who USE THE KEYS BUT THEY ARE MERE TRESSPASSERS --- wait no okay, okay, moving on. Anyway Void Vor is some sort of Original Vor, that's the point here.)

=> 2b. For the Corpus, it depends on their caste within the Corpus system. The Corpus I see as being much, much more aware of the continuity of consciousness problem, which they solve in a number of ways. The first is that all of them have the severed head thing. All of them. From birth (look at the Ventkids). The metal disk is a cortical stack. Basically it's an artificial brain (as the above article talks about) linked to the real brain from birth, and serves a bunch of other functions (like keeping the head alive when it's in your chest box.) Corpus change bodies by shoving the head onto different things. Like Moa legs. They still REALLY prefer to avoid getting headshot, as most are squirrely about whether the person-in-the-disk is really them... and also the disk can be damaged/destroyed with no remote backup. (So, while with this system the Tenno perma-kill way fewer people than we thought... we still kill a lot of people.) Finally? Getting a new body is fucking expensive. Imagine if you'd worked your way up through the grunt ranks to get a Comba or Scrambus body... and then your body gets fragged beyond recovery. You think your corporate masters are going to foot the bill for that themselves? No, you're going to owe them however much you mortgaged on it in the first place, PLUS the cost of replacing it.

Now, REALLY wealthy or high up Corpus? They remote-cast their minds. That's why Proxies are proxies. Those don't have AI (Jackal, Hyena, & other bosses do; but EVERYTHING can be remote controlled by a Corpus). This is why you meet the same guys over and over again in the Index -- the Index players have not only made A LOT of money on non-Tenno, but they're bankrolled by Nef Anyo's little gambling habit. The guys you see on the floor are clones, piloted remotely by their severed heads, and they’ve been doing this for Y E A R S.

Except John Prodman. He’s just that fucking hardcore.

So basically, that's why the Corpus wear super protective helmets. Unlike the Grineer, they are worried about “what happens when my physical body dies???” and also worried about “if my brain survives, how much fucking debt am I in?”

A theory that showed up on Reddit that I like is also that people who get “brain shelved” (in so much debt they just get put in a black box, forever) have their “idle processes” (software idle processes / unconscious mind) slaved to Proxies. So, dreaming eternally of being a Moa / Osprey / Jackal / Whatever, so that they don’t have a true AI and thus the danger of Sentients.

2c. Your average civilian type—Ostrons, Hexis, Red Veil, Baro’s people before they all got murderized, etc—have longer lifespans than modern humans due to technological advances, but are still mortal. Mostly. The Ostrons especially have extremely long lifespans thanks to the Unum, but they still get old and eventually peter out.

Effectively… the Orokin wanted their cattle to be as healthy and robust as possible for harvest (have you seen Jupiter Ascending? It’s a terribly silly movie, but also very much about this kind of thing.)

2d. The Dax Soldiers. I think that while Dax Soldiers are RIDICULOUSLY long lived through cybernetic and biological augmentation (eg, functionally immortal unless killed), they DID NOT have backup systems like the Orokin. Their job was to die gloriously. Again, see Ordis’ Fragments—the worst punishment Ballas could think of for a renegade Dax was to make him immortal. And technically Ballas did it twice! To Umbra as well! The Dax, I think, were supposed to find some level of glory in being limited and unique. Each a crafted work of art. And this was a system of Orokin control, because I think Ordis and Umbra were hardly the first to go “hey fucking wait.” The Dax were not afforded immortality because even the most stringent of conditioning would eventually be subverted (see also Teshin).

3. This is why Corrupted and Infested are so fucking terrifying—Infestation isn’t something you can really come back from. If you are Corpus and you get Infested? Your Cortical Stack gets compromised. Even if you had needlecasting (remote backup), all your backups are now corrupted (a la Cephalon Jordas.) Grineer care a bit less, but they still get disturbed by seeing their own faces peering out of the Infested mass (and I headcanon that many of them feel like they dream of the Infested if they have clones in their line that have succumbed). Similarly, the Orokin Sentries were an indoctrination system to keep the lower casts in line (basically broadcasting “the orokin are the best! Everything here is fine! OBEY”) but the sentries have been locked in defense mode since the Fall (eg, “MOBILIZE ANYTHING THIS WORKS ON TO MURDER TENNO AND/OR SENTIENTS”). But similarly, the system overrides ur brainz, and you can’t really be recovered from that. Ever. (Also, not inconceivable that Man in the Wall has hijacked/subverted many of these systems for the lulz) (bc he does everything for the fucking lulz)

Even on the rare occasion that a stack can be fully recovered… you’re always gonna be a bit weird/off (ALAD V…..)

4. The Tenno are functionally immortal energy beings. They can die, but generally only if they fall into such a deep despair that they can’t keep themselves together anymore, eg, such that they give up. Everything the Lotus (and, later, Ordis) does is to keep that from happening, to give the Tenno a sense of purpose. Even then, there’s some suspicion that when a Tenno gives up in such a way, that… ………. rap tap tap
    (It is one reason that the true nature of the Tenno was kept secret by Ballas from the rest of the Orokin—because this was what the Orokin truly wanted. TRUE immortality. )

5. “Wait, how many Tenno are there, anyway?” There were somewhere around 40 million total Warframe players (counting inactive and duplicate accounts). If we assume that only half of those accounts are actually active and not duplicates (probably a generous estimate?)
    the Tenno are somewhere between the population of Chonquing, China and Istanbul, Turkey. If we go by the number of simultaneous logins, I think the record is 500k on PC at one time, which would be around the population of Tucson, AZ. Personally, I’d put it somewhere in the middle: basically, the Zariman 10-0 was a h u g e city ship. If we put the count of Tenno at 1.4 million (about the size of the US Armed Forces at present) with the Zariman’s approximate total population at around 2.8 million (assuming appx. 2 sub-adult children per family, give or take)… that’s not entirely unreasonable for a city sized ship. (and the Z10-0 was BIG.) This explains why our Tenno had no idea who the fuck Rell was.

This seems like a lot, but remember that the current population of Earth is well over 8 billion. Even though Warframe Earth has way fewer people due to effectively an extinction event… the solar system is a VERY FUCKING BIG PLACE. Given that we seldom see the same exact set of tiles twice in a given area (outside Cetus & Fortuna), we can assume that each “node” is big enough that we might NEVER see the same combination twice… the Solar System is Large. 1.4 million Tenno would be a drop in the bucket there. As for how the Lotus kept track of all that? She’s an immortal space robot. I mean, jeez.

(iirc canonically we each have a different “fork” (copy) of Ordis, though they’re all sorta connected. Like, we have Our Ordis, and we’re His Operator, but there’s a lot of copies of Ordis who each have their own Operators.)

anyway man I once again prove that the Lucid part of my name is a god damned joke, enjoy.

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    ticker is a she?!

Yep. She refers to herself by female pronouns every time she talks about herself.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Sortie: Assassination. Hm.

Hyena Pack. Hm.

Mesa Prime. Mm.

• Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    dporowski wrote: »
    Sortie: Assassination. Hm.

Hyena Pack. Hm.

Mesa Prime. Mm.

I was disappointed to find out that you only get the credit bonus the first time through, because I would have loved to farm the crap out of that.

• Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Death is handled in the Warframe universe in a way that both meshes with gameplay and its future setting. It does happen to certain characters, the Tenno flat out kill
    one of the Grineer Queens right out of the gate, and while she was extremely long lived. It's all but stated her only chance to survive was mind jacking you as a Tenno. And you punching a hole through her chest or having Tesshin do it was just the final nail.

But the far future nature of the story means death can be side stepped consistently. It's not even really brought up in any tutorials, it's just an assumed part of the universe. It also leans into, why are the Corpus, Grineer, and Infested still such problems for the scattered normal colonies if Tenno are unstoppable god warriors?
    “Every time we killed a thousand Bugs at a cost of one M.I. it was a net victory for the Bugs. We were learning, expensively, just how efficient a total communism can be when used by a people actually adapted to it by evolution; the Bug commisars didn't care any more about expending soldiers than we cared about expending ammo. Perhaps we could have figured this out about the Bugs by noting the grief the Chinese Hegemony gave the Russo-Anglo-American Alliance; however the trouble with 'lessons from history' is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins.”

Also worth noting that while no "Tenno" have been killed other than Rell, Warframes certainly can be.

manwiththemachinegun on
  • Options
    YiliasYilias Registered User regular
    As long as we're talking lore, who are the jumpsuit folks that populate the relays and work for the syndicates? Are they
    Tenno that have been out of stasis for long enough to age, cause literally none of them are children?
    Are the Perrin Sequence members not Corpus? None of them look it, not even Glast or Darvo aside from their mechanical accents and knowledge of their past.

Steam - BNet: Yilias #1224 - Riot: Yilias #moc
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I had always assumed those are just normal humans from various free colonies that aren't Ostron or Solaris. Mercenaries, scavengers, pirates etc. Grineer radio chatter, codex entries etc state that most free colonies are quite small. Possibly in the hundreds to hundred thousands. We know Barro is from a colony that was murdered by the Grineer. Others are the subjects of various quests. DE has said they want to put more of an emphasis on what's "left" in the Origin system for you to protect. But it's a grim military picture, even with the Tenno's successful guerrilla war.

Yes, Perrin Sequence are "rogue" Corpus just as Steel Meridian are "defective" Grineer.

manwiththemachinegun on
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Yilias wrote: »
    As long as we're talking lore, who are the jumpsuit folks that populate the relays and work for the syndicates? Are they
    Tenno that have been out of stasis for long enough to age, cause literally none of them are children?
    Are the Perrin Sequence members not Corpus? None of them look it, not even Glast or Darvo aside from their mechanical accents and knowledge of their past.

The Perrin Sequence are a branch of the Corpus that are a bit more altruistic than the regular Corpus, if I remember correctly. They still want to make profit, but not at the cost of their souls

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    @Lucid_Seraph

That is a delightful explanation of Warfarm lore and you should feel good.

9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    Which is funny because in the Corpus religion charity is a sin.

• Options
    novaspikenovaspike Registered User regular
    You know I picked Steel Meridian before I even knew what syndicate rewards were because I liked their cause the most (luckily they also had stuff that I want).

I was kinda hoping New Loka would stop trying to kill me after finishing Titania's quest though.

• Options
    Ivan HungerIvan Hunger Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Which is funny because in the Corpus religion charity is a sin.

I don't think the Perrin Sequence sees what they do as charity. More like investing.

Every colony they help the Tenno protect is another potential trading partner. And the more potential trading partners they have, the greater the opportunities for mutual profit.

Ivan Hunger on
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    I just wish there was some (edit: practical*) way to get all the syndicates that don't like me to not send death parties after me and then ask me for help at the same time...

edit: *yes, I could spend an indeterminate amount of time juggling the faction gains back to neutral but no.

tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    I just wish there was some (edit: practical*) way to get all the syndicates that don't like me to not send death parties after me and then ask me for help at the same time...

edit: *yes, I could spend an indeterminate amount of time juggling the faction gains back to neutral but no.

The syndicate system has really not kept up with the story quest side of things.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    "Thanks for saving those defectors for me, Tenno! Here are some rollers. You like rollers, right?"

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    "Thanks for saving those defectors for me, Tenno! Here are some rollers. You like rollers, right?"

oh god not the BALLS

• Options
    DivideByZeroDivideByZero Social Justice Blackguard Registered User regular
    Ah, yes. The Oberon Delivery Service. Thank you for the credits.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKERS
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Started kind of poking at this again as something to do when I don't feel like grinding in Fortnite, and to pass time until Anthem finally unlocks tonight. Gods, I feel like I've missed so much. I think the last release I remember participating in was Umbra coming out? Now there's a new zone, a bunch of new weapons, some frames, I saw a new tileset, and I'm sure a billion changes large and small.

Can't say I'll be grinding it 20+ hours a week again, but a friend mentioned an interest in the game, and I thought I'd reacquaint myself with it a bit.

... even as someone with 1,200+ hours in it, it can be overwhelming to look at straight on. Started off by sort of glancing at it sideways and running a few relic missions for loot and levelling (apparently I never put any time into Zephyr Prime, so that's no longer the case).

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    Did your mod your peacemakers?
    ....Argh......!!

XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
  • Options

Arcane Velocity however does take any secondary crit weapon and turns them into bullet hoses.

• Options
    You know I picked Steel Meridian before I even knew what syndicate rewards were because I liked their cause the most (luckily they also had stuff that I want).

I was kinda hoping New Loka would stop trying to kill me after finishing Titania's quest though.

Just max everything but Arbiters and Suda. AKA run the Red Veil and New Loka missions with your best Red Veil sigil equipped.

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular

Just max everything but Arbiters and Suda. AKA run the Red Veil and New Loka missions with your best Red Veil sigil equipped.

but they're assholes. :(

• Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular

but they're assholes. :(

tbh if I could actually pick syndicates it'd be Hexis Suda Perrin Steel bc Veil & Loka are genocidal psychopaths

speaking of I guess there's interest in my Warframe tabletop hack eh

/continues scribbling, slowly

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
This discussion has been closed.