As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dogs and Cats living together in the [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    N1tSt4lker wrote: »
    My dad grumps about my brother's dog all the time ("I told him not to get a dog" and "this dog is so expensive" and "I'm always taking care of this dog--it lives here and I didn't want it"), but he's the reason the dog is spoiled.

This is why a dog is the best possible gift for a dad. They get a loving companion and something to complain about.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    How can people hate guinea pigs? Fuckin' look at this guy!
    Can-Guinea-Pigs-Eat-Brussel-Sprouts.jpg
    What about when they don't have hair?
    ttb6ebcgbt0x.jpg

I'm really not sure if this is better, worse or just weirdly adorable.

This looks like a political cartoon of an offended rich person

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    ttb6ebcgbt0x.jpg

How hard do you think it would be to train one of these to wear a monocle and/or a top hat?

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    ttb6ebcgbt0x.jpg

How hard do you think it would be to train one of these to wear a monocle and/or a top hat?

Harder than to simply photoshop them in.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    SNUGGLEHUG THREAD TODAY THERE WERE OTTERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugrorl-eJm0

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    n62eam2ds753.jpg

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Fuckin' pokemon are getting weirder.

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • jalokjalok Registered User regular
    But where are their OWCA hats?

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    Puggles

look we all love Video Killed the Radio Star but this isn't the time!

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Real life bongo cat:

Long boi does a smooch:

Flippy ninja:

• Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Might be a bit hard to watch as theres some implied dog fights but I liked this
    https://youtu.be/AZS5cgybKcI

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Hey. Hey, cat.

Don't.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    i heard once that cats can more easily survive falls from that sort of height versus, say, the top story of a 2-story house or something, because they like flatten out and use their little armpits like a wingsuit

still though. friggin cats, ugh. they've got the self preservation instincts of russian teenagers.

also i just found out that kirby is only 8 inches tall so that's a fact that i'm better off knowing.

also i just found out that kirby is only 8 inches tall so that's a fact that i'm better off knowing.

Olimar is actually shorter I think

he is! and i love it!

also the fact that kirby is so very wee makes the level of threat he regularly deals with even more impressive.

he is! and i love it!

also the fact that kirby is so very wee makes the level of threat he regularly deals with even more impressive.

Most of those endbosses are about as big as a small dog going by his scale

well yeah but they're like, toothed black holes with a hundred eyes the size of a small dog.

I'm just saying I want a pet Dark matter

• Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    New cat, who dis?

steam_sig.png

Does not give the same villain-vibe as a white cat.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    https://twitter.com /41Strange/status/1099006896676122624

Now that gives the same villain-vibe as a white cat.

Although the perma-surprised expression can't have helped him in villain-pet-school.

edited February 2019
    Looks like an angry snowball.

Bork Drive Overload:

Bedlam on
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Youtube why the heck are you recommending dog agility videos to me? When have I ever shown interest in that?

Oh, you looked into my soul and saw that nothing in this world could delight me more than seeing Very Excited Very Smart Dags Being Really Good At Their Very Fun Job? Ok then, carry on.

https://youtu.be/hxMsVbFr1Bc

• I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Damn cat ended up eating a few bits of lily flower and now I'm at the emergency vet and they are inducing vomiting. Fun times.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
    I always wanna ridicule cats for eating deadly plants ("you don't even eat those you're like an obligate carnivore dummy!") but then I remembered that I think molten glass looks delicious so.

edited February 2019
    Youtube why the heck are you recommending dog agility videos to me?
    So I started using chrome and youtube definitely uses your browsing history to recommend videos to you.

I also think they put some spyware on my computer for the same reason. They definitely know when I've watched certain movies from my dvd drive and played certain games without ever searching for these things on youtube itself.

Bedlam on
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    I always wanna ridicule cats for eating deadly plants ("you don't even eat those you're like an obligate carnivore dummy!") but then I remembered that I think molten glass looks delicious so.

One of the cats loves carbs. We have to make sure all bread like products are safely high up in cabinets. I've chased her around the house before while she had a hamburger bun in her mouth.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • AtheraalAtheraal Registered User regular

Huh, it kinda does, doesn't it. I wonder if that's the origin of the idea for jalebi

• augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.