As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Forget your New Year's diet in the [Bad Food] thread

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    hmm I wonder what they are? It looks like a croissant. or a shortbread?

• Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    Looks airbrushed

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Cresent roll im pretty sure.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    ZundeZunde Registered User regular
    Those are to amazingly adorable for me to consider eating.

It's like a fancy well decorated cake i'd feel bad for ruining it

• Options
    LoisLaneLoisLane Registered User regular
    Those crescent dragons are made from polymer, I think.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Hey. I know Pillsbury isn't your fancy bakery pastries, but there's no call for that.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    Those look like food but I know they are not. :(

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I'd have to take a bite out of one to make sure

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Zunde wrote: »
    Those are to amazingly adorable for me to consider eating.

It's like a fancy well decorated cake i'd feel bad for ruining it

Gotta sing the song.
    Guilmon bread Guilmon Bread! Its some bread shaped like my head!

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular

finally, a corporation willing to offer us an egg in these trying times

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular

i know BK uses those eggbeaters so I doubt they could show you an actual egg! no idea about roys or taco bell

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I mean they could just keep a dozen eggs in their cooler and show one to you they don't actually have to use them.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Weird flex but okay.

Like, it's cool, I've seen eggs, McDonalds

plus, like, I would have to go into one of your establishments in order to speak with the manager, presumably

and being that the smell causes me to go weak in the knees like a good 600 meters out, I'm not confident I'd ever get all the way to the door.

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    bowen wrote: »
    I mean they could just keep a dozen eggs in their cooler and show one to you they don't actually have to use them.

They could, but McDonalds has always used real eggs for their breakfast sandwiches

Ketar on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    SHOW ME THE EGG, MCDONALDS

SHOW ME THE FUCKING EGG

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    WHAT'S IN THE EGG?

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Ubik wrote: »
    WHAT'S IN THE EGG?

a runny yolk

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    You ask to see the egg and it's just a photo of me from three years ago

zing

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    I get breakfast at Tatte Bakery on Fridays because they have a tasty breakfast sandwich and today they were unloading a shipment of eggs. The box was just labeled EGGS in huge letters.

Before breakfast and coffee this was the funniest thing I have ever seen.

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    Ketar wrote: »

They could, but McDonalds has always used real eggs for their breakfast sandwiches

Yeah but I meant for BK or whoever they're throwing shade at.

Just literally keep a dozen eggs in the back.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    It would be kind of fun if you worked there to keep, like, a snake egg to bring people when they asked.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    It would be kind of fun if you worked there to keep, like, a snake egg to bring people when they asked.

Or a horse egg! Really fucking confuse them.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

Or a horse egg! Really fucking confuse them.

Bit small though.

• Options
    kilnbornkilnborn Registered User regular
    Jack in the Box and McDonalds are the only fast food places I can think of that you can look at it and know that it was a real egg, without any doubt at all.

Even Bakers, which most of you will never have heard of and never experience, and which has some of the best fast food breakfast burritos, you can't just look at it and know, since they're scrambled.

• Options
    Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
    I prefer fake eggs. Dunks has the realest looking egg to me and their sandwiches suck. Give me that butter and salt flavored egg adjacent patty BK has any day of the week.

• Options
    We're going to Fogo de Chao for my birthday tonight. Gonna eat so much meat.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »

I love that place so much.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Prepare for Meat Sweats

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Ask them to show you the cow egg.

• Options
    MichaelLC wrote: »
    Ask them to show you the cow egg.

XeESG2Q6_400x400.jpg

• Options
    I thought those were not eggs at first because I only saw the first two at quick glance

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »

Any time you can sum up your eating plans as "an abundance of meat" is probably gonna be good times.

I would make the requisite band name joke now, but An Abundance of Meat is an actual trivia team name we used to use for a while.

• Options
    I thought those were not eggs at first because I only saw the first two at quick glance

I mean either way they're huevos.

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular

One that's in the process of hatching.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    2nyi4v5wqe24.png

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    2nyi4v5wqe24.png

Spicy eggs.

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    This is like the third time in four orders GrubHub is delivering an hour late. With UberEats and Doordash leaving the area, I wonder if there just aren't enough drivers around here?

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    This is like the third time in four orders GrubHub is delivering an hour late. With UberEats and Doordash leaving the area, I wonder if there just aren't enough drivers around here?

I was gonna give them a go and the delivery time before I even picked a restaurant was like an hour and a half. No thanks

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    i have a coupon so i am making grubhub deliver taco bell to me for camp counseling tonight

6vjsgrerts6r.png

This discussion has been closed.