As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Fire Emblem: Heroes] Now with Cowgirls

• Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Well I got Azura. Which is one of the two I wanted. I spent well over 300 orbs but didn't get Myrrh tho. What a disaster, I guess I'll spend the rest of the week's orbs on this banner otherwise it's time to save up for next(hopefully) month's legendary banner, where she'll share red with Ryoma....

Seriously tho, 400 orbs spent. 80 pulls, not a single Myrrh. Apparently that puts me almost in the 90th percentile! And I spent even more orbs in October! 91 pulls! What the hell.....

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I was bad and spent like 150 more orbs afterwards to end up getting duma and yet another rahjat

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    I got Lyn :/

Spent a lot of orbs for a few Azuras and Dumas.

Also hit aether tier 21.... Exactly... If I suffer ANY defense loss I drop T_T

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    RoyallyFlushedRoyallyFlushed Registered User regular
    Free pull Azura, which at least let me +1 my existing +Spd one for another speed point and to remove her HP bane and make her slightly more capable of tanking a hit. Could have been a lot worse than that, so I'll take it.

Pretty tempted to pull on the voting gauntlet banner to try to nab some Special Spiral fodder, though I gotta wait on the legendary banner announcement to make that sort of decision.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Duma free pull, got Azura in two full pulls. Those were the only ones I didnt have, so pretty good results.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Exclaiming that I would be totally okay with getting a merge for Lyn apparently allowed me to get a +Speed Azura instead. Bonus! Not actually doing any proper rolling on this banner, though. Such is the fate of sharing a timeframe with a Greil Mercenaries banner.

• Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    -SPD Lyn. It was unavoidable.

Don't think I'll pull further—I already have a good IV Azura (not that it matters much for dancers) and a bad IV Duma, so it'd just be Myrrh.

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    You might think before the banner "what is the worst possible unit that could be generated from this randomness?" And you might think of something like this.

r0r2t4ouk4ev.png

I'm not surprised, just disappointed. The idea that this could have been a legendary Hector is sickening though. Even with the same IVs I'd have loved that!

The situation was salvaged by me rage spending 40 orbs and ending up with +atk -res Azura.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    I ended up with a +hp -res duma so I'm cool.

makes me feel terrible for wasting so many orbs on him initially.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    RNG really got me good this morning.

My free pull was Myrh, and of course she is also -DEF, just like my normal Myrh.

Then since I have orbs to burn and can roll for whatever would be nice now I decided to get Azura because that dance is just ridiculous... only it cost me a little over 300 orbs sniping blue. Fuckboy Shigure came out at 5*s for the third time in what, a week? Delthea, and Quan also came out, Arya too so now she is +1, as well as -HP +SPD Bow Lyn. At least I'm somewhat happy about her, but freaking Azura was too expensive.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    Huh. Managed to get Myrhh, which was the one unit I didn't have.

• Options
    DuriniaDurinia Evolved from Space Potatoes Registered User regular
    Hallelujah, got Duma. +Atk even.

So relieved.

For business reasons, I must preserve the outward sign of sanity.
    --Mark Twain
  • Options
    AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    Lol, attack is a super bane on Lyn.

Her atk with weapon equipped is 41. Wow. I was gonna try to make her work but now I think she really is speed tactic fodder.

• Options
    A friend of mine just started playing and loves Lyn, who is also what he got, so at least I'm happy for him :P

Also, *sigh* back down to aether tier 20 for me :/ I kind of hate aether raids...

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    General_ArmchairGeneral_Armchair Registered User regular
    My free pull was Duma. I haven't checked his IVs, but I guess he's a good thing to pull since I didn't have a copy yet.

Time to get back to saving orbs. I failed to roll hot spring Hinoka, and I'm still spent from that.

3DS Friend Code:
    Armchair: 4098-3704-2012
  • Options
    My free pull was Duma. I haven't checked his IVs, but I guess he's a good thing to pull since I didn't have a copy yet.

Time to get back to saving orbs. I failed to roll hot spring Hinoka, and I'm still spent from that.

You havent turned on displaying them in-game?

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Yeah there's an option to change it so that instead of just saying "Asset" or "Flaw" on the tooltip, it'll change the label color.

• Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    Myrrh is the only one I didn't have but unfortunately I got Duma from the free pull instead.

• Options
    Polaritie wrote: »

You havent turned on displaying them in-game?

I've basically only been logging in enough to collect daily orbs for at least the last month.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    Acheron wrote: »
    Lol, attack is a super bane on Lyn.

Her atk with weapon equipped is 41. Wow. I was gonna try to make her work but now I think she really is speed tactic fodder.

I was disappointed to get one, too, but she really is a way better unit than she gets credit for. Unless you had a killer Tactic squad in need of the Spd Tactic, I'd actually just hang on and have the extra copy around to remove the bane in the event that you get another at some point.

• Options
    ragnarok7331ragnarok7331 Registered User regular
    Hoping for any unit but Lyn, I got a Lyn with my free pull. Figuring that all of the possible options were good except for Green, I spent 250 orbs sniping for any non-green color. The only thing I got was a pity-breaker Ylgr.

I know bad luck happens, but this is a tough string of luck on a rare opportunity to snipe Legendary heroes with better odds than the Legendary banner.

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Got Duma (+HP -Def). I really gotta put together a dragon team now.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    Looks like my Duma is +Def/-Res.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    Ended up with Duma! Didn’t have him and dropped a bunch of orbs on him last banner. I spent the tickets and free summon on the beats banner, full pulls (75 orbs). Got Hinoka. I’ve tried several times since game start to get her so I guess I finally have her now!

Hopefully the legendary banner is good, I’m not sure I am spending orbs before that.

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    I got Lyn, which I actually wanted because she’s the only one I didn’t have.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    https://youtu.be/w5HAgiAJP6M

Wtf does he buff? This is a new symbol

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    That Exalted Falchion A-skill is going to be inheritable, isn't it? Not as busted as the actual Exalted Falchion, what with it taking the A-skill, but that A-skill means LAzura can give you like +10-14 to all stats, so that's crazy.

Also they should have called the C-skill Hone Hominid.

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    That Roy is scary as hell with those A and C slots.

• Options
    That Exalted Falchion A-skill is going to be inheritable, isn't it? Not as busted as the actual Exalted Falchion, what with it taking the A-skill, but that A-skill means LAzura can give you like +10-14 to all stats, so that's crazy.

We'll have to see if it has any inheritance restrictions, such as to only infantry or only melee, but yeah it should be inheritable in some fashion since it's "_______ 3"

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options

We'll have to see if it has any inheritance restrictions, such as to only infantry or only melee, but yeah it should be inheritable in some fashion since it's "_______ 3"

It's going to be hard to restrict that in a way that doesn't cause nightmares for power creep, imo.

I do not look forward to some tactics double buff team in raids. +12 all stats on everyone or some bullshit.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Yay the robin I wanted

• Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Gaaaaah give me Myrrh!

• Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Not a huge fan of the legendary banner so figured I’d throw more orbs into the fire for Ophelia. Spent 140 orbs and on the last circle, got pity broken by dream corrin (f). Already had her so decided to clear the rest. Also got Celica and Elincia! Celica is now +3 and I have two spare Elincia’s for floer formation. Heroes per orb cost turned out nice though!

One day I might have Ophelia. Today is not that day.

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I'm a fan of the fact nothing on colors other than red interests me, so that saves me money and orbs :3

I'm actually glad Halloween Kagero skipped this one because the rest of green is pretty trash. Rather have her mixed with good heroes.

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    It's a good thing I don't care at all about this banner because this month I think I've spent 1000 stones and I should probably relax for a while.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    I just learned that you max out at 999 stamina potions. Time to use those suckers up. Somehow.

• Options
  • Options
    edited February 2019

WAT
    LEGEND: Legendary Effect: Fire Ally Boost: HP+3 Grants allies this Legendary Effect during Fire season, if the Fire blessing has been conferred and if this unit enters battle with them. If unit is 5★ and level 40 and unit's stats total less than 175, treats unit's stats as 175 in modes like Arena. (Higher-scoring opponents will appear. Stat total calculation excludes any values added by merges and skills.)

So.... Roy is free Dual Anything skill?

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    Gah I wish I could get Roy, but there's too many things to spend orbs on right now.

That blessing effect is insane but Fire is the element I least need it for. Maybe next time, when it's on a water hero or a flier.

• Options
    Oh shit what the Bonus Doubler skill is infantry inheritable?!

7244qyoka3pp.gif