As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Better podcast app for iOS?

ThirithThirith Registered User regular
I'm looking for a podcast app that allows me to sync between devices better than the native iOS podcast app does. I'd like to be able to easily download individual episodes or entire (complete) podcasts on one device and then they're automatically downloaded on the other, or to start listening to a podcast on my iPad and then take the iPhone to the gym and continue listening to it there. I'm even okay with paying for this app, though if you tell me that there's a great free app I'm not going to resist too much. :biggrin:

Any useful suggestions would be much appreciated.

webp-net-resizeimage.jpg
"Nothing is gonna save us forever but a lot of things can save us today." - Night in the Woods

• Options
    dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    I think Overcast will do all the things you want it to do.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular
    I was using Pocketcasts before I switched to the native app, and it should do everything you need it to. I switched because of an update that changed the UI from what I liked, but it’s a good app.

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    I was using Pocketcasts before I switched to the native app, and it should do everything you need it to. I switched because of an update that changed the UI from what I liked, but it’s a good app.

I still use PocketCasts on Android and it does all those things still.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    ThirithThirith Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Thanks, it does sound like I've got two good options: Overcast and Pocket Casts. Will check them out.

Thirith on
    webp-net-resizeimage.jpg
    "Nothing is gonna save us forever but a lot of things can save us today." - Night in the Woods