As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PAX East 2019 Challenge Coin] Batch 2 shipping estimated: 4/29/2019

• MephistoN7MephistoN7 Sexual Tyrannosaurus Keene, NHRegistered User regular
    I agree on just having the statue in bronze as opposed to the whole building. I feel like it detracts too much from the image to have it jump out like that. Same goes with the unpainted coin. No bronze at all.

As far as the PAX letters not being raised, I share your disappointment. Having it just painted on isn't a complete deal breaker, but if the colored coin isn't raised I'm curious how they are doing the unpainted coin. Is it etched instead of raised?

Again, much appreciated for your work on this.

erdub14zr3u2.png

• ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    MephistoN7 wrote: »
    As far as the PAX letters not being raised, I share your disappointment. Having it just painted on isn't a complete deal breaker, but if the colored coin isn't raised I'm curious how they are doing the unpainted coin. Is it etched instead of raised

The unpainted coin has raised metal for the Asteroids PAX letters and such.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    The uncolored coin should be just that uncolored no bronzing at all.

The asteroid part on the color coin I think should be raised and not just painted on. After seeing past color coins i loved how they did it with the raised metal and it filled in with color. Painted on seems like it will look like it was just printed and stuck on there.

Ms Pacmans bow def needs to be a different red to keep it from blending in with the border.

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
    edited February 2019
    Ok, wanted to make sure they got feedback quickly and we can make additional requests if necessary, but this is what I sent back in regards to the production artwork:
    oYpgTESl.jpg

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • SolanalesSolanales CMYKMatter Registered User regular
    Loving the way this turned out. Great work with the edits as it definitely fits much more smoothly on the coin!

P0P7S6y.png
    Haven't received the updated production artwork yet. Hopefully Monday at this point.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • brokenvegetablebrokenvegetable Virtual Photographer BostonRegistered User regular
    Any word on when the sign up sheet will go around?

Once we're happy with the production artwork we can start doing orders.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • bigfearsbigfears Registered User regular
    wewt!

New production artwork is in! Unless there's something glaring, I'm going to submit it tomorrow morning. Comment ASAP if you have feedback!

Ty2wrSsl.jpg

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    Looks great Arc

P0P7S6y.png
    Gorgeous! Great work Arc!

erdub14zr3u2.png

• MattBSGMattBSG Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    What did they say in regards to the colored raised lettering on the P A X asteroids? Otherwise it's awesome

MattBSG on
    YhqCGVS.png
  • jdixon1972jdixon1972 Registered User regular
    Awesome job, Arc! Thank you so much for putting all this together.

MattBSG wrote: »
    What did they say in regards to the colored raised lettering on the P A X asteroids? Otherwise it's awesome

Might be hard to tell on the low res version I posted, but they are raising the letters and painting it all, no printing!

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • videohead118videohead118 Buffalo,NYRegistered User regular
    Well, I'm sold! This is gonna look great!

fi7sb7594b2d.png
  • lauren0rzlauren0rz Registered User regular
    +100 Looks great! PAX challenge coin into maximum overdrive!

qtjvjrS.png
  • ScoJoMoScoJoMo Registered User regular
    Fantastic! Love the bronze on the statue!

• iltailta Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    looks great! great work!

any chance of it arriving in time for the show?

ilta on
    I have extreme doubts, but I'll know more once KidderCorp gets back to me after they give the factory the go-ahead.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    Order form is now available! Please follow the steps below to order your PAX East 2019 Challenge Coins:
    1: Use the Cost Calculator to get a total cost for the number of coins you would like to order. Please note US and International shipping costs are different.

2: Please send the total amount to KidderCorp (marty@kccoin.com) using PayPal.
    2b: Copy the transaction ID from your payment confirmation. This should be a ~17 character alphanumeric string.

3: Fill out this Order Form completely. Some of this will seem redundant from PayPal, but we ask to ensure all information is correct and payments are received before sending out the coins.

I do not have a delivery date at this time. I do not know if they will arrive before PAX. Please don't have them shipped to your hotel or other temporary address. I will update once I know more.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • nomisronomisro Brooklyn, NY, USARegistered User regular
    Thanks, just put my order in. 8-)

• std73std73 Extra Life Guild President Weymouth, MARegistered User regular
    Order Placed. Thanks!!!

PAX-signature-20.png
  • videohead118videohead118 Buffalo,NYRegistered User regular
    Ordered 3 colored coins. Can't wait!

fi7sb7594b2d.png
  • ScoJoMoScoJoMo Registered User regular
    Order placed.

• stitchingdragonstitchingdragon MA, USARegistered User regular
    Order placed. Thanks for all your work organizing this

-stitchingdragon
  • Tristan3Tristan3 Registered User regular
    Order placed for 1 color. Thank you ArcSyn for doing this!

• MattBSGMattBSG Registered User regular
    I've got mine in now. Thank you so much ArcSyn for picking up and helping make this happen still! Keep us updated!

YhqCGVS.png
  • jdixon1972jdixon1972 Registered User regular
    Order is in!!!!! Can't wait to add these to my collection.

• LycaneLycane Registered User regular
    Ordered up!

• imPokerFaceimPokerFace Registered User regular
    Order placed! Thanks Arc, you did a fantastic job!

• lancaitlancait Registered User new member
    Order placed! Can't wait to surprise my boyfriend with his second challenge coin :biggrin:

edited February 2019
    Just bumping this for today. I know there's often >100 coins ordered for East, and that pushes into a second batch which gets delayed. We're at 32 painted coins ordered so far, and first come get first shipment. If you want these as early as possible, get the order in now before we go into the second batch.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    Dumb question but do I send the $11 or whatever price as Paypal gift or Paypal for goods and services. I think there's fees one way and I'm not sure if or how those factor in

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
    Submitted!

erdub14zr3u2.png

miker525 wrote: »
    Dumb question but do I send the $11 or whatever price as Paypal gift or Paypal for goods and services. I think there's fees one way and I'm not sure if or how those factor in

Either, not sure if one or the other is preferred, but they've never specified. Depends if you feel you want PayPal protection or to bypass fees.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    miker525 wrote: »

Either, not sure if one or the other is preferred, but they've never specified. Depends if you feel you want PayPal protection or to bypass fees.

Awesome! Ordered one. Thanks so much for doing this!

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
    Grabbed mine =)

P0P7S6y.png
  • Arithon32Arithon32 Member of the Pinquisition Registered User regular
    Ordered mine! Thanks Arc!

vru37z14gk5j.png

• rambo050686rambo050686 Registered User new member
    About to submit my order. Do you have any other previous years available for sale? I am looking from 2018 back to 2011. I never knew these coins existed. I should have realized. Please let me know in here or in private message. Thanks for this coin. Very nice design.

This discussion has been closed.