As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PAX East 2019 Challenge Coin] Batch 2 shipping estimated: 4/29/2019

• ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    About to submit my order. Do you have any other previous years available for sale? I am looking from 2018 back to 2011. I never knew these coins existed. I should have realized. Please let me know in here or in private message. Thanks for this coin. Very nice design.

I would suggest sending an email to Kiddercorp directly. I don't know what they may have still in the warehouse. May take a few days for them to dig that far back.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • zRychzRych Registered User regular
    Just ordered mine!! Can't wait they look amazing

• eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    Nice! Got mine ordered. Awesome job on this one everyone!

0j92muX.png
  • std73std73 Extra Life Guild President Weymouth, MARegistered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    About to submit my order. Do you have any other previous years available for sale? I am looking from 2018 back to 2011. I never knew these coins existed. I should have realized. Please let me know in here or in private message. Thanks for this coin. Very nice design.

I would suggest sending an email to Kiddercorp directly. I don't know what they may have still in the warehouse. May take a few days for them to dig that far back.

Typically coin vendors produce to order totals. Chances are they only produced these coins up to the amount ordered for the previous years. Hopefully, in this case, I'm wrong. Good Luck!

PAX-signature-20.png
    Just got word from Kiddercorp. We're cutting it close, but the hope is coins arriving the Wed/Thu before PAX. Those who live in the New England area might get it a day earlier as that's where they ship from.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • XenigmaXenigma Registered User regular
    Am I crazy, or is there no link to the order form right now? I checked both the "OP" on page two and the more recent post about ordering and I can't find anything beyond the Kiddercorp Paypal.

Pins? Pins!
    PAX East Attendee since 2011
    edited February 2019
    Order form is now available! Please follow the steps below to order your PAX East 2019 Challenge Coins:
    1: Use the Cost Calculator to get a total cost for the number of coins you would like to order. Please note US and International shipping costs are different.

2: Please send the total amount to KidderCorp (marty@kccoin.com) using PayPal.
    2b: Copy the transaction ID from your payment confirmation. This should be a ~17 character alphanumeric string.

3: Fill out this Order Form completely. Some of this will seem redundant from PayPal, but we ask to ensure all information is correct and payments are received before sending out the coins.

I do not have a delivery date at this time. I do not know if they will arrive before PAX. Please don't have them shipped to your hotel or other temporary address. I will update once I know more.

Here you go

std73 on
    PAX-signature-20.png
    Top post of page 2 should have everything, along with the quoted post from std73 which I posted the same time I edited the top of page 2. I have Kiddercorp looking into a Paypal.me URL that could help make things easier in the future, but that isn't happening for this PAX at least.

Maybe it's the in-line links? Are they confusing compared to just a separate link?

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • XenigmaXenigma Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Top post of page 2 should have everything, along with the quoted post from std73 which I posted the same time I edited the top of page 2. I have Kiddercorp looking into a Paypal.me URL that could help make things easier in the future, but that isn't happening for this PAX at least.

Maybe it's the in-line links? Are they confusing compared to just a separate link?

I'm not sure why, but the links literally do not show up in Firefox. I opened the page in Chrome and can see both links just fine now, so going ahead and placing my order!

Xenigma on
    Pins? Pins!
    PAX East Attendee since 2011
  • SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Ordered my usual 3 and 3.

Thanks again for setting this all up and getting it done so fast. appreciate the work.

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
    Xenigma wrote: »

I'm not sure why, but the links literally do not show up in Firefox. I opened the page in Chrome and can see both links just fine now, so going ahead and placing my order!

http://bit.ly/PAXE2019Coin - Order Form
    http://bit.ly/PAXCoinCalc - cost Calculator

Just in case you still cant get to them through firefox, cut and paste these.
    For anyone else that may have the issue.

PAX-signature-20.png
    Just a heads up, we're at 30 metal coins, and 70 painted coins ordered so far.
    If you want painted coins with the chance they'll arrive by PAX, get your order in now. They usually order in 100-coin batches to start, so anything beyond that will likely be in a second batch and arrive later.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    Submitted my form! Thanks for putting all of this together, and I hope everything is okay with SutibunRi (didn't really read through the last 1.5 pages).

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • rambo050686rambo050686 Registered User new member
    Sent an email out asking about the previous PAX East coins. Maybe I will get some good news for myself and others. Thanks again! Looking forward to getting the coins soon.

• brokenvegetablebrokenvegetable Virtual Photographer BostonRegistered User regular
    Thank you so much for the fast turn around on this! I was thinking this wouldn’t happen this year.

• DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    Coins look great! Ordered mine :D

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;)https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
  • RyosukeRyosuke Registered User regular
    Great Job. Ordered mine. For all the years I've gone to Pax East, this is the first time I was aware of these coins and the time spent on them every year... Must be very grateful and sure a lot people agree. I wish I knew beforehand, as I would have purchased more in the past.

• Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    Order placed, Thank you!

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
    Just a heads up, we've got 12 painted coins remaining before we may be pushed into batch two and arriving after pax.
    If you want to have your coin at PAX, order soon! (no guarantee, but best chance)

We're about halfway through the plain metal coins.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    Just got my order in! Thanks for all the work picking up this project, Arc!

edited March 2019
    2 painted coins left, until I get confirmation if we can increase the initial batch to more than 100 or if they ordered more than 100.

Thanks to everyone who has already put an order in, and to those who helped me with addresses when Google forms drops the ball.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
    UPDATE
    2019-03-06 wrote:
    Due to the low number of painted coins left of batch 1 (2, at the time of this update), I cannot guarantee orders will be a part of batch 1. Any orders from this point forward may be part of batch 2 and arrive later.
    Orders for unpainted metal coins from batch 1 are still available.

I'm afraid I'll miss the moment when we go over 100, so I'm posting this now so there's fair warning and expectations aren't misled. Orders have slowed a bit, so I'm not constantly watching the sheet.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • KorvasKorvas Registered User regular
    I'm super late to this this year, but just got my order in. On a side note, does any one have a 2017 coin for purchase or trade? it's the only one I'm missing and its driving me bonkers. thanks!

UPDATE
    We still have 40 metal unpainted coins as of when I write this. However, any orders for painted coins are now for batch 2. I do not have an ETA for when that batch will be shipping at this time, as it will depend on how many people order.

You can place two orders, if you want unpainted coins first, and then painted coins later when batch 2 ships. Please make sure to calculate shipping appropriately if you do this.

How to Order

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • RenegadeTKRenegadeTK Central MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Little late to the party on my order, but I'll be happy to get them whenever they ship. Thanks all!

• MephistoN7MephistoN7 Sexual Tyrannosaurus Keene, NHRegistered User regular
    Again, your efforts in all of this have been greatly appreciated @ArcSyn

erdub14zr3u2.png

• TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    Any updates on production/shipping times?

edited March 2019
    We probably won't know until next Friday when they should be arriving at Kiddercorp. I'll ask though.

edit: We'll know more on the 18th, if Kiddercorp gets the shipping confirmation from the factory.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    I keep making the mistake of reading it as Kindercorp, even after all these years.

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • nomisronomisro Brooklyn, NY, USARegistered User regular
    I just got a shipping notification. Looks like we getting the coins before East :o

• videohead118videohead118 Buffalo,NYRegistered User regular
    Me too! Can't wait!

fi7sb7594b2d.png
  • zRychzRych Registered User regular
    Can't wait to get my coins.

edited March 2019
    UPDATE: Every order for metal coins and the first 100 painted coins have shipped! You should start receiving them in a few days.

I did not get any coins shipped to myself, but if one of you (preferably someone who has 2 metal and 2 painted, but I'll take whatever I can get) could take a nice picture of the fronts and backs of each so the wiki page can be updated, that would be awesome! Here's last year's picture as an idea of how to arrange the photo.
    199px-East2018Coin.jpg

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • SolanalesSolanales CMYKMatter Registered User regular
    Got my shipping notification =)

P0P7S6y.png
    Got my shipping email today too!

• MephistoN7MephistoN7 Sexual Tyrannosaurus Keene, NHRegistered User regular
    Same here! Could not be happier.

erdub14zr3u2.png

• ScoJoMoScoJoMo Registered User regular
    Go mine too. Thanks SO MUCH again, @ArcSyn!

• imPokerFaceimPokerFace Registered User regular
    coming tomorrow for me!

• SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    no email yet :(

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
    Sepioth wrote: »
    no email yet :(

It's marked as shipped

4dm3dwuxq302.png
This discussion has been closed.