As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Fire Emblem: Heroes] Now with Cowgirls

• DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Free pull, 1 green and 4 blues. But +Def Surtr was behind the green so I guess I can't complain.

Also, I don't like that they replaced the list of heroes on the banner with a link to the new heroes page.

edited February 2019
    4 summoning circles, 0 red orbs

fucking done

edit: I wasn't done. 7 circles, no reds

Delzhand on
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    I went a little too crazy on this one, mostly for Micaiah... um, my Roy is +9 :/

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    First summon circle I fully pulled because why not. Got Gunnthra (she's now +3) and Ephraim (now +1).

I'm not super thrilled with any of the units save Surtr due to how broken he is, but I'm not sure I want to dive into this hole and burn my orbs. I already have two dream princess Corrin's (haven't decided if I save for SI or +1 her).

• KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    Got absolutely savaged with my ~100 hoarded orbs or so. Pitybroken at the last second by a L! Ephraim after being forced onto a selection with nothing but blue and colorless. Very disappointing.

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Tried to get some of the dream traveler units for collections sake.

Got a third Gunnthra instead. Also a Surtr (neutral IVs) though. A win for power but not what I was after.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    My free circle had Michaiah and Surtr.

I’ve reached a moment here where I have a lot of “good” units, and there are too many different battle and modes to make teams for.

I’m officially too overwhelmed. I don’t even have a good Aether Keep, I don’t think.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I used 100 orbs. Got a Roy and Birb. I'm satisfied

steam_sig.png
  • mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Finally got a 5* on the beast banner. +atk/-hp selkie. Then since I was up to 4.25% I pulled colorless and got a +def/res Velouria.. Think I'm done with that banner. Now I just need to figure out builds and a beast team.
    I have a decent beast roster
    Tibarn
    Reysin
    Selkie
    Velouria
    Naela
    The two free ones also. Plus most of the Dragons.

Feel like I could do a mix movement team and throw a tactics on someone but not sure if that's better then ward/hone beasts

camo_sig.png
    So I'm a fucking idiot. I literally just realized last night the aether raid bonus structures boost your FORTRESS level. Somehow I have been under the impression that those structures just got one extra bonus level for the season so I didn't pay much attention to them. Fortress level though is pretty huge as it buffs your team (especially on offense that can be insanely helpful). Ugg... I probably could have had such an easier time if I realized this :/

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    I've started to see 4+1 offensive fortresses. I assume that's for the folks who bought the orb packages earlier this year for the extra stones. +4 to all stats makes a big difference!

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Ardor wrote: »
    I've started to see 4+1 offensive fortresses. I assume that's for the folks who bought the orb packages earlier this year for the extra stones. +4 to all stats makes a big difference!

Nope, I hit that this week entirely f2p.

I desperately need to level my defense fortress though now.

Polaritie on
    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    edited February 2019
    I've had a lvl 4 offensive fortress for quite awhile, though I did buy those packages too. Defense is a bit lower tho

Warlock82 on
  • AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    I went level 4 offense immediately and still have level 2 defense, which is 100% loss rate with no kills. Whatever!

I still don't have the last aether pot size upgrade.

Fair enough! For some reason I thought the bonus pack was 200-400 stones, which could put someone at the 1500, assuming they have a level 3 defense fort too. Last week I saw maybe one level 4 defense fort, but I'm starting to see a few offensive ones this time around.

As long as I can kill one unit, I'm happy!

• SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    Yeah, I've been on level 4 offense fortress for awhile. Left defense at level 2 and mostly ignore defense upgrades. Defending 80 points a day is a less valuable investment than gaining 100-140.

I don't have the last aether pot upgrade, either. One more battle a week isn't going to make much of a difference when I figure I'll just try to park in tier 20.

s7Imn5J.png
  • AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Incidentally, even with a level 2 defense fortress, I still regularly get kills and the occasional success. I definitely don't feel a need to upgrade it any time soon.

• SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    I'm actually surprised at how many kills I've been getting, considering how little effort I put into my setup. Of the 7 defenses I've had this season, only the first was a total failure and 1 was one kill. Three were 3 kills and two were 5 kill successes.

s7Imn5J.png
  • OptyOpty Registered User regular
    Delzhand wrote: »
    Free pull, 1 green and 4 blues. But +Def Surtr was behind the green so I guess I can't complain.

Also, I don't like that they replaced the list of heroes on the banner with a link to the new heroes page.

You can find the old heroes list page under the details button on the appearance rates popup.

edited March 2019
    Whoa, the March quests are actually rewarding *good* resources? Wtf?

Also new patch preview ftw

Warlock82 on
  • Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Ugh the new rewards are cutting orbs. Right when I needed them most.

Excited for the next patch tho. Adding Camilla and Naesala to the Heroic Grail options. Hooray infinite Hone Fliers! But as for Naesala.... When they finally put Swift Sparrow on an accessible unit, of course it was the one I want to 5-star!

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Finally, I've been waiting for this update. I got a whole bunch of units who I was holding off on transferring abilities, because passing four abilities is going to be some sweet value.

• Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Well I have failed to acquire Myrrh. I'll collect enough orbs in the two days to make one or two pulls, but I guess I'm waiting for the March legendary banner. We'll see.....

Edit: FIVE HUNDRED ORBS! AND ANOTHER FOUR HUNDRED BACK IN OCTOBER!

Dr. Flamingo on
  • DuriniaDurinia Evolved from Space Potatoes Registered User regular
    Ouch...

I was going to come complain about getting three Roys in a row on the Legendary Banner.

(All 4* originals...)

For business reasons, I must preserve the outward sign of sanity.
    --Mark Twain
    edited March 2019
    Well I do think Tibarn's going to be on this month's legendary banner, personally, so throwing orbs at red would be two birds a bird and a bat with one stone. Just watch me pull all the Ryomas.

Dr. Flamingo on
    Welp. Definitely have to save up for the Legendary banner. I'm guessing I could save up 200 orbs? Although my faith that 200 is enough has been shattered. But I have good luck on Legendary banners.

• DuriniaDurinia Evolved from Space Potatoes Registered User regular
    Today's "throw the phone" moment brought to you by Bowcina missing the kill on an Ophelia by 1 damage, allowing her to nuke 2 more of my people and prevent me from moving to tier 20 in AR.

Welp.

For business reasons, I must preserve the outward sign of sanity.
    --Mark Twain
    edited March 2019
    Man, this is annoying. How is it, during not Light season where I have no prayer of reaching aether raid t21 (I'm not sure it's even possible? Maybe with 100% no death wins and all aether pots smashed?), I BARELY lost any points on defense. In fact the last several days I've had full defense wins with 0 point loss... I assume this is because I pulled heavily for merges for L!Azura, Duma, and Festival Micaiah who are all on my team (it probably also helps I finally realized the bonus building is actually super important and buffed my defense fort by one too). But man... I'm like not even close to tier 21 so it means nothing :(

I guess fingers crossed for this week? I was sooooooooooo close last week, lost it by like 60 points which was depressing.

It'd be really nice to get some damn Dark and Astra Mythic heroes so these buffs can overlap....

Warlock82 on
    :(

I've also found that folks using miracle with high mobility teams tend to get me more often than they should.

I also ran into a Vantage Ares with DC who ruined one run as I had nobody who could one round him and nobody to get around vantage. That was unfortunate.

I've also found that folks using miracle with high mobility teams tend to get me more often than they should.

I also ran into a Vantage Ares with DC who ruined one run as I had nobody who could one round him and nobody to get around vantage. That was unfortunate.

Yeah I had some shit matches like that too. It's weird but Seliph can actually be good in this mode with his dumb miracle refine and super ass tanky statline. I really should get a better response to bow Lyn tho too...

• mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    weird build idea, but would something like Eir's skill or healing specials like sol/noontime/aether heal after everything is calculated? like would his miracle go off, then he gets healed or would that be part of the calculation before miracle

camo_sig.png
  • Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    People have figured out the Binding Blade units that are being added to the game soon:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/ax98e5/leak_asset_of_new_hero/

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
    edited March 2019
    Maz- wrote: »
    People have figured out the Binding Blade units that are being added to the game soon:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/ax98e5/leak_asset_of_new_hero/

Haha, wow they have been bad about leaks lately.

Also this is my entire banner prediction, minus Echidna (who I am still suspicious may be on it).

Idunn will be a GHB almost certainly

Edit: Wait, no, they made Lugh a wind mage (understandable, he takes after his mother :3), so I doubt they'd double up green (they seem to be avoiding color sharing recently if they can). Going to be bold and call Echidna free Tempest Trial unit.

https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/40634210#Comment_40634210

Edit: I'm dumb, Rath is Blazing Blade. Edited my comment back to Echidna. It could also be Deick or Gonzalez (plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Also wow, I called the Fates beasts too didn't I? :P

Warlock82 on
    Warlock82 wrote: »

Yeah I had some shit matches like that too. It's weird but Seliph can actually be good in this mode with his dumb miracle refine and super ass tanky statline. I really should get a better response to bow Lyn tho too...

With more folks at T20, I’ve been having a tougher time since you get all sorts of varied defenses now that I don’t always have a team to manage it well. I’ve seen a huge increase in flier teams with all ward fliers. I’ve also been seeing teams using high hp bladetomes, where the bolt tower was actually useful!

I wish there was a good Nailah banner so I can get her null skill and pass it along.

I still end up tanking bow Lyn with Cecilia. It is very rare to see her with cancel affinity and firesweep anecdotally.

Warlock82 wrote: »

With more folks at T20, I’ve been having a tougher time since you get all sorts of varied defenses now that I don’t always have a team to manage it well. I’ve seen a huge increase in flier teams with all ward fliers. I’ve also been seeing teams using high hp bladetomes, where the bolt tower was actually useful!

I wish there was a good Nailah banner so I can get her null skill and pass it along.

I still end up tanking bow Lyn with Cecilia. It is very rare to see her with cancel affinity and firesweep anecdotally.

Yeah. She *should* show up on a Legendary banner eventually since they like to cram all the newer banners on there, but who knows which one.

edited March 2019
    Legit shocked at no Larum. Glad to see we're getting a cavalry archer, though. I've wanted Rath for awhile but Sue seems cool too.

And I'm glad to see Binding Blade characters in general. I know there's a lot of them in the game already, but the only 5-star exclusive ones in FEH at all are:

-Brave Roy
    -Legendary Roy
    -Valentine's Roy
    -Valentine's Lilina
    -Christmas Fae

So I'm glad they're getting some premium units.

EDIT: Yooo I didn't know who Echidna was but now I'm so mad she's not in Heroes

Dr. Flamingo on
    Legit shocked at no Larum. Glad to see we're getting a cavalry archer, though. I've wanted Rath for awhile but Sue seems cool too.

And I'm glad to see Binding Blade characters in general. I know there's a lot of them in the game already, but the only 5-star exclusive ones in FEH at all are:

-Brave Roy
    -Legendary Roy
    -Valentine's Roy
    -Valentine's Lilina
    -Christmas Fae

So I'm glad they're getting some premium units.

EDIT: Yooo I didn't know who Echidna was but now I'm so mad she's not in Heroes

Yeah Lalum didn't score that high in CYL I think. Echidna is super cool tho, I do want her in.

edited March 2019
    I've been working on Infernal Roy for 2.5 hours and I just can't get there. I'm solid up until round 4 when I get blown up by the gray archer (if I have deflect magic) or the green cavalry mage (if I have deflect missile).

Fuck this battle. Can't even imagine Abyssal at this point.

Delzhand on
    edited March 2019
    Delzhand wrote: »
    I've been working on Infernal Roy for 2.5 hours and I just can't get there. I'm solid up until round 4 when I get blown up by the gray archer (if I have deflect magic) or the green cavalry mage (if I have deflect missile).

Fuck this battle. Can't even imagine Abyssal at this point.

I wanna say I beat it using like a Celica and three dancers or something similar. Let me see if I can find the video, maybe you can do something similar

Edit: Found it, it was special spiral Ophelia:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/avm7hi/ophelia_with_extra_cheese_an_abyssal_legendary/?st=jsvb9rdd&sh=de499edf

Warlock82 on
    While I do have a spare Lewyn hanging around, I've yet to land an Ophelia, sadly.