Not sure if anyone has started a thread about Developers that may appear at Pax and games that may be present yet but figured I set a post here to get everyone's input on what is official and not official as we get closer to March. I know the usual Microsoft, Playstation, Blizzard, Behemoth, Square Enix and Nintendo will be present unless this year is a twist in budget and time to show up but what do you all look forward to and heard/read online that seems likely or confirmed? Also any games you wish to see/play or at least hope for a Demo/Panel be available. Any panels that you normally attend every year or hope one exist based off anything new or old upcoming? List all you would like and those that you know deemed impossible lol.
For me, I look forward to anything and everything but as of now being how much Nintendo has been consistently doing well, looking forward to their booth if it's like last years approach. Also, notable list of games are but not confirmed:
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: Though is coming out next month, it may likely show up as a demo.
- The Division 2: Was a fan of the first but was not delivered well in the beginning but with the work they invested afterwards, got to give them credit for what they've done and seeing they learn their prior mistakes.
- Gears 5: Though I have given up on the series but loved the original 3, they may push for this to appear at pax.
- Dead or Alive 6: Being released early next month, it may show up.
- Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order: Possibly being released this Fall, it would be nice to see how it looks in person.
- Days Gone: This one seems to be a big one and I would love for a Demo, possibly playable but we'll see.
- Doom Eternal: The reboot did a pretty good job bringing fans in and now to do more and better on this sequel will be interesting.
- Mortal Kombat XI: Possibly playable at Pax, this looks promising.
- Rage 2: The first was not as huge of a seller the company wanted but a lot of people enjoyed the game, this one should be more of an improvement.
There are many more great games to list and games that I've missed but being how big Pax have increase year after year, I'm sure there will be space to allow these games to be present. As for those games that are a long shot and too early to reveal... well, I have my hopes. Here's a few:
- Cyberpunk 2077: With last years release of their 45+ minutes demo, I can't get enough. Likely won't appear but maybe a panel of some sort from CDProject Red.
- The Last of Us 2: Yea, not likely appearing but worth mentioning.
- Death Stranding: Likely being shown at E3 or Tokyo Game Show but hoping...
- Ghost of Tsushima: This game looks amazing, want to see more.
- Beyond Good and Evil 2
- Dying Light 2
- Bayonetta 3
What do you all think? There's even a lot more Indie Developers bringing so much as well that is not listed. Let us know.Confirmation on Games so far:
Confirmation on Panels so far:
- Dead Cells DLC : https://ca.ign.com/articles/2019/02/25/dead-cells-gets-free-dlc-this-year-playable-at-pax-east
- Days Gone: https://www.dualshockers.com/days-gone-pax-east-2019/
- Samurai Spirits - Samurai Shodown: https://gematsu.com/2019/02/samurai-shodown-launches-early-summer-teaser-trailer
- Streets of Rage 4: Booth 21097: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/03/streets_of_rage_4_will_be_playable_for_the_first_time_at_pax_east
- The Sojourn, Conarium, Antigraviator, Tech Support: Error Unknown and Railroad Corporation: https://www.tweaktown.com/pressrelease/12654/iceberg-interactive-attending-pax-east-2019/index.html
- Final Fantasy X|X-2 Remaster, TCG, XI Online, XII, XIV Online and XV-Episode Ardyn: https://gematsu.com/2019/03/square-enix-announces-pax-east-2019-lineup
- Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]
- Left Alive
- Life is Strange 2
- Star Ocean: Anamnesis
- Gearbox - Main Theatre on Thursday, March 28. The panel will run from 2:00pm to 3:00pm. : https://www.destructoid.com/gearbox-has-never-before-seen-reveals-saved-up-for-pax-east-2019-544667.phtml