As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Enforcer Signups?

Titan222Titan222 Registered User regular
Hello,

2017 was my first time attending PAX East and I had an amazing time! This year I am thinking I want to apply to be an enforcer. I am curious when enforcer applications normally come out? Is there anything I need to know being a first time enforcer applicant? I was also wondering if there are blocks of rooms reserved for enforcers or does everyone just fend for themselves for accommodations in the BCEC area? Thank you in advance! Can't wait for PAX East 2018!

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    Enforcer applications, if more are needed for that show (most likely), usually go live about 2 months before the show.
    Treat the application like a job application, because it is.
    You're mostly on your own for accommodations.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    Wow 2 months before the show, that is a long time away. I guess I jumped the gun a bit, I apologize for my enthusiasm! Do you have any information as to how many people apply to be an enforcer compared to how many spots were available for new enforcers in previous years? I am just wondering if I should still try and buy tickets as a back up plan if the chances of getting in as an Enforcer are not great?

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    That information is not disclosed to us. I'd go ahead and grab tickets; worst case is you get and and now have extra badges you can easily sell off.

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    With the addition of a new show fairly close geographically, and some chunk of Enforcers adopting that as their primary show, I suspect that for the next year or two East we will have a slight uptick in how many new Enforcers we need.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    Anyone hear about their enforcer application yet? I forgot what day we were supposed to hear back, but I feel like it was around this time.

• Options
    bbqsbbbqsb Registered User regular
    I haven't yet either. The deadline for hearing back is this upcoming Tuesday, Feb 20th. Here's hoping we both get in.

wchc2rv9iv1v.png
  • Options
    Let the day of refreshing my email for the [E] decision begin. The suspense and anticipation are killing me!

• Options
    eileenballardeileenballard Registered User new member
    Hi. Can someone please get back to me? I have tried to reapply for Pax East Enforcer now since January and haven't heard a word about it. I worked it last year, was asked to return, reapplied and have had no communication since. Please have someone respond to me. Thanks!!!

• Options
    You need to go to the Enforcer forums.

• Options
    eileenballardeileenballard Registered User new member
    where are the enforcer forums?

• Options