As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Magic and Transformers TCG events at PAX East 2019!

ZombiJudgeZombiJudge Pastimes Marketing ManagerChicago, ILRegistered User new member
Hello Everyone!

I work for Pastimes and we are bringing you amazing Magic and Transformers TCG events to PAX East! Our Magic events feature the PAX East Magic Championship which has a first place prize of an Invitation to Mythic Championship Barcelona and 6 Uncut Sheets!!!

Check out our events and pre-register today at http://bit.ly/PAXEast19

See you at PAX!

• Options
    NethoboNethobo Registered User regular
    I am glad to see a strong mix of events. It was kind of upsetting that we had no constructed events last year (and the reason given was preposterous when I asked). Thank you for listening, whomever made this schedule.

P.S. please for the love of games don't put "Un" sets into the chaos drafts. No one in the draft last year was happy to see that.

• Options
    falknessfalkness Registered User regular
    I got back into Magic last year after quitting around the time the first Ravnica came out, so I have some questions. Whats the City of Guilds block sealed tourney? Im assuming those are boosters from those 3 sets and we build a deck? And generally how long does a tourney like that last, and how long does a Chaos Sealed usually run? I would like to preregister, but it all depends on what the panel schedule looks like when released

• Options
    NethoboNethobo Registered User regular
    falkness wrote: »
    I got back into Magic last year after quitting around the time the first Ravnica came out, so I have some questions. Whats the City of Guilds block sealed tourney? Im assuming those are boosters from those 3 sets and we build a deck? And generally how long does a tourney like that last, and how long does a Chaos Sealed usually run? I would like to preregister, but it all depends on what the panel schedule looks like when released

I don't play much limited, but I believe sealed is 6 packs either 4+2 or 3+3 that you make your deck out of. For both types of tournament it is 30 min to build your deck and then 4-5 50min rounds. Add 20 min on to the draft for the actual drafting process. The rounds may be significantly faster if all games finish before the timer.

My preference is to set one day aside for magic, based on when the panels I want to see occur. You may not be going for 3+ days though so ymmv.

• Options
    eevee135eevee135 Registered User new member
    always enjoy the planeswalker league and the mini masters

• Options
    jdixon1972jdixon1972 Registered User regular
    Is there any chance we might see any of the cards from the upcoming Transformers Combiners set?