As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

All I want for Secret Shamblers is blood [SE++ WoW]

• ThawmusThawmus +Jackface Registered User regular
    Dys wrote: »
    Yeah, totally!

Thawmus#1570

Twitch: Thawmus83
  • DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Thawmus wrote: »
    Dys wrote: »
    Yeah, totally!

Thawmus#1570

Sent!

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    @Thawmus come back to us!

• RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    I'm sorry but why are they devoting time to removing content from the game? Don't fucking remove content, add more. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

They're adding in that epic travel content, gosh fodo

Just think of that emergent gameplay when you happen to fly by someone else that one time

Holy shit, thanks for the runs, guys! That was fun!

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Ranlin wrote: »
    Just think of that emergent gameplay when you happen to fly by someone else that one time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2f0nfrgaK4

• cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    i tried the jaina fight on normal with a pug and ahhahahahahahahah that fight is wild on phase 3, 22% health on her might as well have been 100%

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
    Yeah you spend so much time splitting DPS between the ice blocks and the images that its hard to get it on her

• T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    410 pants from the cache and they was my lowest slot (370) what a day what a day

Now I need help though

I have 963 residuum, my helmet and chest are 400, my shoulders are 385

Should I save my residuum until after we raid and see if I get a better shoulder drop (and if I do just keep saving to buy a random 415) rather than just buying 400 shoulders? I assume that's the right move but I never know, maybe it's really good for me to spend it RIGHT NOW for some reason

Also my key is a 10 shrine

• DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    Save for the 415

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    T4CT wrote: »
    410 pants from the cache and they was my lowest slot (370) what a day what a day

Now I need help though

Should I save my residuum until after we raid and see if I get a better shoulder drop (and if I do just keep saving to buy a random 415) rather than just buying 400 shoulders? I assume that's the right move but I never know, maybe it's really good for me to spend it RIGHT NOW for some reason

Save your residuum until you can get another 415. If you get a residuum quest from your treasure map you can probably get one next week.

Yeah I've had the exact same dilemma for weeks now, got 385 shoulders and plenty of dust to make 400 shoulders, but I'm also like 300 dust away from making 415 so I'm just waiting.

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    It also bothers me pretty bad that the role of the Blizzard Community Manager seems to be relegated to dispelling feedback with anecdotal opinions.

Like 90% of the blue posts responding to player feedback about the game is just ‘well I disagree, so our contradicting opinions are obviously meant to cancel each other out.’ Except the CM opinions always echo the actual decisions made, so obiovusly their opinions must matter a lot more

gotta toe the company line or you might be next on the chopping block when the next stock call comes in

liEt3nH.png
    Tynnan wrote: »
    T4CT wrote: »

Now I need help though

Save your residuum until you can get another 415. If you get a residuum quest from your treasure map you can probably get one next week.

Honestly didn't even know this could happen, I've only ever gotten AP ones, very good to know!

• TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    It's a low chance, but they exist

I've been really lucky with them, then. I think I've gotten 3 in the past 4 weeks.

• dainersdainers Registered User regular

Today I learned of yet another reason why I don't like azerite armor and the system in place.

- sav, saavy, dainers
  • Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    I’m gonna miss tonight, don’t kill Jaina ok

mkc.png
  • cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    I killed Jaina on lfr today, and the quests after that are pretty good! It’s crazy how much I’m invested in any storyline that doesn’t involve this stupid war or sylvannas (I mean it does but it’s mostly peripheral)

I also got the 385 crown helm and I’m the fanciest boy now

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I was gonna kill her but since you asked nicely I guess I'll let her live for now

BahamutZERO.gif
    Kill Nathanos instead.

i got that quest, thanks tynnastradamus

I currently have 1724 Residuum.....fuck me I guess

• JavenJaven Registered User regular
    I’m still working lots of overtime this week so I won’t be around either.

Bucketman wrote: »
    I currently have 1724 Residuum.....fuck me I guess

Time stare at WQ rewards until an Azeri the piece appears

mkc.png
    *sigh*

Still fucking around with my voice chat stuff.

Voice chat *does* work now. As others can verify from last night. But I have to use open mic. I can bind PTT to, quite literally, any key on my keyboard, or any button on my mouse, and it will not register the key/button press when I'm in voice chat. My name doesn't come up on the screen, my mic doesn't kick on, nothing.

I'm going to have to use a mic mute macro keybind as a workaround for now, but all I can find on the matter are Blizz support forum posts from October that were never truly addressed nor resolved. Frustrating.

If I go into my WTF folder and look at my cached settings and keybinds, I find no overlaps, and I see the
    SET VoicePushToTalkKeybind "."

(I have it bound to "." at the moment but I've tried, literally, everything else), so that should be all she wrote, but, bleh, nothing.

Good autocorrecting

mkc.png
    My weekly chest gave me 631 residium, putting me at 2,000+ Hooray!

Week number 5 of getting yet another 410 cape

fuck this game

Thawmus wrote: »
    Kill Nathanos instead too.

I got 410 bracers that I think are an upgrade? they don't have a gemslot but are 25 item levels above my current ones

• DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I got 410 bracers that I think are an upgrade? they don't have a gemslot but are 25 item levels above my current ones

That is a guaranteed upgrade.

• ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    raidbots.com

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Coconut MonkeyCoconut Monkey Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Sim yo self! But yeah that would be an upgrade. It would be a lot hazier with a 5-10 ilvl difference on bracers.

Got a belt 10 ilvls higher, so nothing exciting.
    Javen wrote: »
    Week number 5 of getting yet another 410 cape

fuck this game

Is that really 5 weeks in a row of capes? That is some massive RNG trolling.

Coconut Monkey on
    It is, and it pissed me off enough where I wouldn’t want to log on today even if I could.

• ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    look on the brightside, it's impossible to get a 6th cape in a row

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
    Oh phew I was worried there for a sec

• MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    I’m really sorry I dropped out suddenly like that, had a minor family emergency. Everyone is fine, just probably not going to be back on tonight. Good luck in there.

This discussion has been closed.