As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    I love d'Eon so much

Not very versatile. But great at what they do.

Loving them both...
    George tanks hits, dies, and goes your party a death buff. His Bond CE is especially good for this.
    D'Eon tanks hits, lives, and provides lasting defensive support.
    (Mash is somewhere in between.)

Really looking forward to French Waifu/Husbando Knight's animation update in NA.

vagrant_winds on
    // Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Sigurd is a crit based servant with Saber star absorb and no absorb boost, his Mana burst has an albatross (Guts) around it's neck giving it a long CD...

And then I don't even know what to say about his third skill

His star absorb can be fixed with a CE, but it's always worth pointing out that doing that comes at the expense of something like like Yakisoba Bread

• AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    I just finished Babylonia. I may or may have not shed some tears over the sheer epicness of the climax.

I think I will leave Solomon for the next 1/2 story campaign, which should be at the end of April, just before SERAPH. I still need to finish leveling up Mash (72 lvl) and Sanzang (78 lvl), not to mention skills of the rest of the team. I would like to finish last singularity without help of friend supports, but I dont know how viable this will be (even though I used story supports 90 % of the time during story, I still had to borrow op servants during some moments of Camelot and Bybylonia just to progress faster).

Asthariel on
  • IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Solomon is fairly short, so I don't think I'd wait for a 1/2 AP thing. I did most everything leading up to the final couple nodes in one sitting.

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    You might struggle on the last couple fights of Solomon without bringing friend supports, depending on what you have.

Edit: On the prior topic... Shiki's niche is probably more in that debuff clear on her NP and being tanky if you want something that sets her apart from other sabers. Her first two skills are both solid too, even if her attack is low. But yeah, still niche unfortunately (Assassin shiki is better at dropping annoying things that are vulnerable to instant death ultimately)

Polaritie on
    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Assassin Shiki is still my favorite Assassin even if NP1 Jack is ever so slightly better in most cases

Assassin Shiki and Rider Kintoki are really a class of their own as welfares go. Both are on par with 5*s for putting the hurt on.

Assassin Shiki is very close to NP1 Jack for the most part

The one place she falls behind is that Jack has absolutely bonkers-ass absurd NP gain to the degree that it doesn't even matter that Shiki has a NP charge skill

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    You might struggle on the last couple fights of Solomon without bringing friend supports, depending on what you have.

Edit: On the prior topic... Shiki's niche is probably more in that debuff clear on her NP and being tanky if you want something that sets her apart from other sabers. Her first two skills are both solid too, even if her attack is low. But yeah, still niche unfortunately (Assassin shiki is better at dropping annoying things that are vulnerable to instant death ultimately)

My Saber Shiki novas so damn hard in AoE. The Instant Death is nice when it happens, but mine is strong enough to AoE down Archers half time. She bursts way harder than Nero. And also has that Defense Down and Debuff Clear.

Then again she's also NP5....

And yeah, as long as the enemy doesn't NP she doesn't die. Especially in an Arts team. I love her.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Assassin Shiki is very close to NP1 Jack for the most part

The one place she falls behind is that Jack has absolutely bonkers-ass absurd NP gain to the degree that it doesn't even matter that Shiki has a NP charge skill

And I absolutely love it. Jack can throw out an NP, double crit on two Quick cards following, and she's got full gauge again.

Though the video of someone destroying break bars like nothing did feature Shiki for the Rider boss, since she can get buffed by Tamamo and other Arts spikers.

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I'll just be over here in the corner with my many AoE Buster Sabers. And the one bad single target Buster Assassin. Sigh.

uyvfOQy.png
    Rolled my Dantes CE.

And three copies of Arthur beforehand because 1% must be more common than 3%. Picking Hot Sand now.

The two free gallstones from the Arthur quest are almost more important than the summon ticket, honestly

I put that summon ticket into Arthur's banner, because why not? Golden sparkles. Gold Saber card. This would be like my 5th or 6th copy of an Arthur, more if you count Mordred.

Siegfried NP2.

uyvfOQy.png
  • NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Sieg's actually somewhat decent now, if that helps any. It helps that he does IIRC ~130k damage against those poison lizards in Babylonia. (They're Lancer Dragons!)

One of these days I'm determined to level my NP4 Siegfried

Siegfried gets his final strong buff soon, whenever the next Rank Up Quest is.

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »

My Saber Shiki novas so damn hard in AoE. The Instant Death is nice when it happens, but mine is strong enough to AoE down Archers half time. She bursts way harder than Nero. And also has that Defense Down and Debuff Clear.

Then again she's also NP5....

And yeah, as long as the enemy doesn't NP she doesn't die. Especially in an Arts team. I love her.
    NP5 covers a lot of sins, yes. ;P
    Madican wrote: »
    Rolled my Dantes CE.

And three copies of Arthur beforehand because 1% must be more common than 3%. Picking Hot Sand now.
    Ha! You can't steal my SSRs if I don't roll on the banner! *taps finger on temple*

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    No Arthur with my rolls, but I ended up with two Detective Dantes, a Lewd Enkidu, and MLB Fianna lol. And a token roll on last year's banner + the free pick got my MLB'd Beasts.

In JP news...

info_image_10.png

info_image_11.png

Skill Upgrade: Now grants allies (not including self) the Evil trait for 3 turns.
    (Note that his Evil Charisma Skill gives +40% Attak to those with the Evil trait).

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    I really would have preferred if Archer just got better in Evil-based teams rather than just making him also work in other teams, but whatever. A buff is a buff, and the servants I tend to use him with on that account (Robin Hood, Archer of Inferno, Ishtar) aren't evil.

I really would have preferred if Archer just got better in Evil-based teams rather than just making him also work in other teams, but whatever. A buff is a buff, and the servants I tend to use him with on that account (Robin Hood, Archer of Inferno, Ishtar) aren't evil.

'Come to the dark side, we have sexier clothes.

And the clothes maketh the man.'

'Come to the dark side, we have sexier clothes.

And the clothes maketh the man.'

Not a whole lot of room there.

New JP servant for next GUDAGUDA event:
    Nagao Kagetora, a younger version of Uesugi Kenshin, who is actually theorized by historicians to have been a woman in disguise (with very compelling arguments!), which makes her the most justified example of genderbending in this game.

DpF2_fofQA6NNwIiiky-k8Gd_7KgqonyXiXdHW7jcbw.png?width=882&auto=webp&s=eeeee1580a7486dfdd845a8408f4e49171d69543

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Do we know for sure if they're going to be in the next GudaGuda event?

I hope so, though.

Gimme Date Masamune and Sanada Yukimura you cowards!

But yes, I'd love Kenshin.

• Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Make a Yasuke character you fools!

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
    Give
    Me
    Hideyoshi

And here is a reminder that we still do not have Hanzō Hattori servant!

• IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    I demand to have my personal favorite non-big-name-daimyo. Ii Naomasa, Rider, Noble Phantasm "Crimson Devil March".

edited March 2019
    Asthariel wrote: »
    And here is a reminder that we still do not have Hanzō Hattori servant!

They're the second Grand Assassin.
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Give
    Me
    Hideyoshi

I was gonna do a Baka Test joke...

vagrant_winds on
    Also, it's not Japan, but where the fuck is Guan Yu?

edited March 2019
    Gonna be waiting a long time for more CN servants after the last Lostbelt.

I don't hate the characters they gave us but they weren't who I most wanted.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
    Spectrum wrote: »

Who did you want the most?

@Asthariel I am very cross with you. You left out one of the biggest parts of that reveal.

Why would you deliberately not copy/paste the part about them being Satsuki Yumizuka's servant!?

We have Tsukihime and Melty fans here!

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I am the true Melty fan, having played it at a real Japanese Arcade in Japan*

*I played as Shiki because I had no earthly clue who anyone else was

I just did Arthur's trial quest and now I guess I'll wait for his eventual buffing, because it's got to come some time right? Even Artoria got that Instinct change.

Guda Guda Lite starts on March 12. Finally I will be able to complete my welfare list with Nobu, who is also one of my favorite characters. Didn't really play this last year, but going by that KnK room I anticipate much goofiness.

Expect a tremendous amount of NOBUNOBUNOBU

I am the true Melty fan, having played it at a real Japanese Arcade in Japan*

*I played as Shiki because I had no earthly clue who anyone else was

My only Melty Blood experience is coming in 3rd or 4th in a tournament at an anime convention. Because I was walking by and they needed to get people to fill out the bracket. I had no idea who anyone was or how the game played. Noticing the roster was 90% female I picked one of the...two?...male characters. Since I'd usually do the opposite in other games. Doing a search, I believe this was Roa (or possibly Kouma).

I beat the first guy while figuring out my buttons. I had figured out moves and a basic combo (the Fierce, Fierce, Fireball equivalent I believe) by the time I finished off the second. Then the third guy actually knew what he was doing and destroyed me fairly easily. I think they gave me like, some Pocky for hanging out and not just wandering off.

uyvfOQy.png
    Hideyoshi should be a 5*, just for Nobu's reaction

Spectrum wrote: »

Who did you want the most?
    Zhao Yun, full stop.

(Guan Yu is also acceptable.)

XNnw6Gk.jpg