As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 5: Round 6 - Status Phase / Game End

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    The Creuss wormhole tokens exist regardless of whether or not Creuss researches their racial Wormhole Generator tech; the tokens can still be placed by another player through the use of the Creuss IFF racial promissory note.

Round 4 - Battle at Arnor-Lor

Pre-combat effects

L1z1x has 2 Super-Dreadnought IIs, 1 Carrier, and 6 Fighters (carrying 2 Infantry).
    Creuss has 1 Carrier and 2 Fighters.

L1z1x's Assault Cannon applies, destroying 1 Creuss Carrier.

Combat Round 1

L1z1x has 2 Super-Dreadnought IIs, 1 Carrier, and 6 Fighters (carrying 2 Infantry).
    Creuss has 2 Fighters.

Geth roll 2d10t4+1d10t9+6d10t9 for L1z1x
    Geth roll 2d10t9 for Creuss

L1z1x:
    2d10t4+1d10t9+6d10t9 2 [2d10t4=9, 4] [1d10t9=1] [6d10t9=8, 8, 3, 5, 3, 2]
    Creuss:
    2d10t9 1 [2d10t9=1, 9]

4463rwiq7r47.png
    L1z1x scores 2 hits, destroying 2 Creuss Fighters.
    Creuss scores 1 hit, @Phyphor: how will the hit be assigned?

Bombardment and invasions steps will follow hit assignment.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Damage a dread

L1z1x damages a Super-Dreadnought; combat resolves in favor of L1z1x.

Round 4 - Invasion of Arnor and Lor

L1z1x assigns one Super-Dreadnought to bombardment for each of Arnor and Lor. Plasma Scoring applies +1 die roll for Arnor bombardment.

Geth roll 2d10t4 for L1z1x Bombardment Arnor
    Geth roll 1d10t4 for L1z1x Bombardment Lor

L1z1x Bombardment Arnor:
    2d10t4 2 [2d10t4=6, 6]
    L1z1x Bombardment Lor:
    1d10t4 1 [1d10t4=8]

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Bombardment destroys 1 Creuss Infantry on each of Arnor and Lor.

L1z1x lands 1 Infantry on each of Arnor and Lor.

Unless there's anything else for the action, @Phyphor, I'll post a status update to move the next action on to Muaat.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Nope, I think I'm good

edited March 2019
    Round 4: Action Phase Update 4

The Yssaril Tribes: Activate the Yssaril Home System. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Carrier and 1 Infantry from Naught.
    Land 1 Infantry on Retillion.
    Exhaust Shalloq (1R), Lodor (3R), Tar'mann (1R), and 6 Trade Goods (TG 8 --> 2) to build Flagship "Y'sia Y'ssrila" (8R), 1 Fighter (1R), and 2 Infantry (2R) at Retillion.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Activate the Wellon system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Dreadnought and 1 Infantry from Thibah.
    Bombardment destroys 1 Muaat Infantry.
    Land 1 Infantry on Wellon.
    The L1z1x Mindnet: Activate the Arnor-Lor system. (TP 1 --> 0)
    Move in 2 Dreadnoughts, 1 Carrier, 6 Fighters, and 2 Infantry from the Alpha Wormhole system.
    During space combat, L1z1x damages 1 Dreadnought while Creuss destroys 1 Carrier and 2 Fighters; combat resolves in favor of L1z1x.
    Bombardment destroys 1 Creuss Infantry on each of Arnor and Lor.
    Land 1 Infantry on each of Arnor and Lor.

Current Map: Action Phase Update 4

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Barony of Letnev - 4 VP
    The Embers of Muaat - 3 VP
    The Yssaril Tribes - 2 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 2 VP
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 1 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 1 VP

Public Objectives
    Expand Borders (1 VP): Control 6 planets in non-home systems. - Yssaril, Letnev
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources. - N'orr
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence. - Letnev, Yssaril, Muaat
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors. - Muaat
    5 Stage II Objectives remain in the line.

Secret Objectives
    The Barony of Letnev - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Embers of Muaat - 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Yssaril Tribes - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand, 1 completed:
    Form a Spy Network (Status Phase, 1 VP): Discard 5 Action Cards.

Special Objectives
    N'orr's Support for the Throne (1 VP) - Held by L1z1x.
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP) - Claimed by Letnev.
    Letnev's Support for the Throne (1 VP) - Held by Creuss.
    Imperial Primary (1 VP) - Claimed by Letnev, Round 3.
    The Crown of Emphidia (1 VP) - Held by Muaat.

The Barony of Letnev (Ketar)
    Commodities: 0 / 2
    Trade Goods: 9
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: Creuss' Ceasefire, Muaat's Ceasefire, Creuss' Creuss IFF (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, War Funding)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    R - Arc Prime (4R, 0I)
    R - Wren Terra (2R, 1I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    R - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Arc Secundus: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 5 (x3). Other players' units in this system lose Planetary Shield. At the start of each space combat round, repair this ship.
    - Racial Technology: L4 Disruptors (Yellow, requires 1 Yellow): During an Invasion, units cannot use Space Cannon against your units.
    - Racial Technology: Non-Euclidean Shielding (Red, requires 2 Red): When 1 of your units uses Sustain Damage, cancel 2 hits instead of 1.
    - Munitions Reserves: At the start of each round of Space Combat, you may spend 2 Trade Goods; if you do, you may reroll any number of your dice during that combat round.
    - Armada: The maximum number of non-Fighter ships you can have in each system is equal to 2 more than the number of tokens in your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Promissory Note: War Funding: At the start of a round of Space Combat: The Letnev player loses 2 Trade Goods. During this combat round, reroll any number of your dice. Then, return this card to the Letnev player.

The Embers of Muaat (El Skid)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 3
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Yssaril's Spy Net (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Fires of the Gashlai)
    Technology: Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, Sarween Tools, Transit Diodes, Prototype War Sun II

Worlds:
    R - Muaat (4R, 1I)
    X - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    R - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Prototype War Sun (War Sun): As War Sun, but Movement 1.
    - Flagship: The Inferno: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 1 Cruiser in this unit's system.
    - Racial Technology: Magmus Reactor (Red, requires 2 Red): Your ships may move into supernovas. After 1 or more of your units use Production in a system that either contains a War Sun or is adjacent to a supernova, gain 1 Trade Good.
    - Racial Technology: Prototype War Sun II (unit upgrade, requires 3 Red and 1 Yellow): As War Sun, but Cost 10, Movement 3.
    - Star Forge: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place either 2 Fighters or 1 Destroyer from your reinforcements in a system that contains 1 or more of your War Suns.
    - Gashlai Physiology: Your ships can move through Supernovas.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Fires of the Gashlai: Action: Remove 1 token from the Muaat player's Fleet pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, gain your War Sun upgrade technology card. Then, return this card to the Muaat player.

The Yssaril Tribes (Lykouragh)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 2
    Action Cards: 9

Tactic Pool: 1
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Transparasteel Plating, Hyper Metabolism, Mageon Implants, Antimass Deflectors

Worlds:
    X - Retillion (2R, 3I)
    X - Shalloq (1R, 2I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Y'sia Y'ssrila: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 2, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship can move through systems that contain other players' ships.
    - Racial Technology: Transparasteel Plating (Green, requires 1 Green): During your turn of the Action Phase, players that have passed cannot play Action Cards.
    - Racial Technology: Mageon Implants (Green, requires 3 Green): Action: Exhaust this card to look at another player's hand of Action Cards. Choose 1 of those cards and add it to your hand.
    - Stall Tactics: Action: Discard 1 card from your hand.
    - Scheming: When you draw 1 or more action cards, draw 1 additional action card. Then, choose and discard 1 action card from your hand.
    - Crafty: You an have any number of action cards in your hand. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Spy Net: At the start of your turn: Look at the Yssaril player's hand of Action Cards. Choose 1 of those cards and add it to your hand. Then, return this card to the Yssaril player.

Sardakk N'orr (38thDoe)
    Trade Goods: 14
    Action Cards: 3

Fleet Pool: 5
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Tekklar Legion)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Antimass Deflectors

Worlds:
    X - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The L1z1x Mindnet (Phyphor)
    Trade Goods: 5

Tactic Pool: 0
    Fleet Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Support for the Throne (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Cybernetic Enhancements)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Sarween Tools, Inheritance Systems, Super-Dreadnought II

Worlds:
    X - [0.0.0] (5R, 0I)
    X - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Super-Dreadnought (Dreadnought): As Dreadnought, but Carry Capacity 2.
    - Flagship: [0.0.1]: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. During a Space Combat, hits produced by this ship and by your Dreadnoughts in this system must be assigned to non-Fighter ships if able.
    - Racial Tehcnology: Inheritance Systems (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): You may exhaust this card and spend 2 resources when you research a technology; ignore all of that technology's prerequisites.
    - Racial Technology: Super-Dreadnought II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Combat Value 4, Movement 2, Carry Capacity 2. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 4. This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" Action Cards.
    - Assimilate: When you gain control of a planet, replace each PDS and Space Dock that is on that planet with a matching unit from your reinforcements.
    - Harrow: After each round of Ground Combat, your ships in the active system may use their Bombardment abilities against your opponent's ground forces on the planet.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Cybernetic Enhancements: At the start of your turn: Remove 1 token from the L1x1x player's Strategy pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, place 1 command token from your reinforcements in your Strategy pool. Then, return this card to the L1z1x player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 2 / 4
    Trade Goods: 0

Promissory Notes: Letnev's Ceasefire, Letnev's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Wormhole Generator, Light/Wave Deflector, Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Neutral Worlds and Overarching Game Effects
    Regulated Conscription: When a player produces units, they produce only 1 fighter or infantry for its cost instead of 2.
    Minister of Sciences: Held by Muaat. When Muaat resolves the primary or secondary ability of the "Technology" strategy card, they do not need to spend resources to research technology.
    The Crown of Emphidia: Held by Muaat. Grants 1 victory point. If a player gains control of a planet in Muaat's home system, this card and its victory point is transferred to that player.

Order of Play
    Sardakk N'orr (38thDoe) - (1) Leadership PASSED
    The Barony of Letnev (Ketar) - (3) Politics
    The Yssaril Tribes (Lykouragh) - (5) Trade
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) - (6) Warfare
    The L1z1x Mindnet (Phyphor) - (7) Technology
    The Embers of Muaat (@El Skid) - (8) Imperial Current Player

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Jol Nar gets an awesome Promissory note because they have amazing racial tech and very useful inherent racial abilities?

Jol-Nar are one of the best races in the game. But they can be neutered - if the other players in the game can manage to stop obsessing over tech and just don't pick the Technology strategy. Any round in which Tech doesn't get picked, Jol-Nar have nothing of note. If they pick Tech themselves they miss out on their best racial ability and instead only get to use the one that's a less effective version of the L1z1x racial technology.

• El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Spend a strategy token. Warsun in N’orr home system poops out a destroyer.

@Ketar

edited March 2019
    Activate Arinam-Meer. Exhaust Abyz and Arc Prime (7R + Sarween Tools) and build Arc Secundus.

2/2/1

@Lykouragh

Ketar on
  • LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    Deepest apologies N'orr neighbors, but I don't think this will make much of a difference to you and we'll be out of the system next turn.

Activate Mellon/Zohbat, moving in dreadnought from DB/XX with one GF and dropping the GF on Mellon. T/F/S->0/4/0

@A Half Eaten Oreo

Ketar wrote: »
    Jol Nar gets an awesome Promissory note because they have amazing racial tech and very useful inherent racial abilities?

Jol-Nar are one of the best races in the game. But they can be neutered - if the other players in the game can manage to stop obsessing over tech and just don't pick the Technology strategy. Any round in which Tech doesn't get picked, Jol-Nar have nothing of note. If they pick Tech themselves they miss out on their best racial ability and instead only get to use the one that's a less effective version of the L1z1x racial technology.

Even ignoring how many tech objectives there are now, many races need a bunch of tech to activate their abilities. And while my ability is more powerful it costs a lot to keep using it, and I had to buy a tech to bring it online too whereas jol nar's is free and nearly as flexible. I had to go sarween -> inheritance (with Y planet) -> dread IIs (or war suns), but jol nar could do gravity drive -> dread IIs, or duranium -> assault cannon -> war suns. Admittedly I can get both dread II & war suns faster than jol nar can, but only by 1 tech and only if I have a Y planet

• A Half Eaten OreoA Half Eaten Oreo Registered User regular
    There was something wrong in the water in Arnor-Lor.

Use action card Plague on Resculon
    Action: Choose 1 planet that is controlled by another player. Roll 1 die for each infantry on that planet. For each result of 6 or greater, destroy 1 of those units.

Any sabotage?

Nope

no sabo

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Nope

Also you guys were there for five minutes and now the place is a toxic waste dump? Poor show ghosts.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

No sabo.

Nope

Also you guys were there for five minutes and now the place is a toxic waste dump? Poor show ghosts.

It's not our fault the L1Z1X "biology" had driver issues.

No sabo

Creuss's card play goes through. 4 L1z1x Infantry means 4 die rolls.

Geth roll 4d10t6 for Plague on Resculon

Plague:
    4d10t6 3 [4d10t6=10, 7, 1, 10]

4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited March 2019
    Three L1z1x Infantry are removed.

Action on @Phyphor, with game state update post shortly.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited March 2019
    Round 4: Action Phase Update 5

The Embers of Muaat: Use racial ability "Star Forge" (SP 2 --> 1), gaining 1 Destroyer at the War Sun in the N'orr Home System.
    The Barony of Letnev: Activate the Arinam-Meer system. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Exhaust Arc Prime (4R) and Abyz (3R), +1R from Sarween Tools, to build flagship "Arc Secundus" (8R) at Arinam.
    The Yssaril Tribes: Activate the Mellon-Zohbat system. (TP 1 --> 0)
    Move in 1 Dreadnought and 1 Infantry from Dal Bootha-Xxehan.
    Land 1 Infantry on Mellon.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Play Action Card "Plague" (AC 3 --> 2), targeting Resculon and destroying 3 L1z1x Infantry.

Current Map: Action Phase Update 5

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Barony of Letnev - 4 VP
    The Embers of Muaat - 3 VP
    The Yssaril Tribes - 2 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 2 VP
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 1 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 1 VP

Public Objectives
    Expand Borders (1 VP): Control 6 planets in non-home systems. - Yssaril, Letnev
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources. - N'orr
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence. - Letnev, Yssaril, Muaat
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors. - Muaat
    5 Stage II Objectives remain in the line.

Secret Objectives
    The Barony of Letnev - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Embers of Muaat - 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Yssaril Tribes - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand, 1 completed:
    Form a Spy Network (Status Phase, 1 VP): Discard 5 Action Cards.

Special Objectives
    N'orr's Support for the Throne (1 VP) - Held by L1z1x.
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP) - Claimed by Letnev.
    Letnev's Support for the Throne (1 VP) - Held by Creuss.
    Imperial Primary (1 VP) - Claimed by Letnev, Round 3.
    The Crown of Emphidia (1 VP) - Held by Muaat.

The Barony of Letnev (Ketar)
    Trade Goods: 9

Promissory Notes: Creuss' Ceasefire, Muaat's Ceasefire, Creuss' Creuss IFF (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, War Funding)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    X - Arc Prime (4R, 0I)
    R - Wren Terra (2R, 1I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Arc Secundus: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 5 (x3). Other players' units in this system lose Planetary Shield. At the start of each space combat round, repair this ship.
    - Racial Technology: L4 Disruptors (Yellow, requires 1 Yellow): During an Invasion, units cannot use Space Cannon against your units.
    - Racial Technology: Non-Euclidean Shielding (Red, requires 2 Red): When 1 of your units uses Sustain Damage, cancel 2 hits instead of 1.
    - Munitions Reserves: At the start of each round of Space Combat, you may spend 2 Trade Goods; if you do, you may reroll any number of your dice during that combat round.
    - Armada: The maximum number of non-Fighter ships you can have in each system is equal to 2 more than the number of tokens in your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Promissory Note: War Funding: At the start of a round of Space Combat: The Letnev player loses 2 Trade Goods. During this combat round, reroll any number of your dice. Then, return this card to the Letnev player.

The Embers of Muaat (El Skid)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 3
    Action Cards: 5

Promissory Notes: Yssaril's Spy Net (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Fires of the Gashlai)
    Technology: Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, Sarween Tools, Transit Diodes, Prototype War Sun II

Worlds:
    R - Muaat (4R, 1I)
    X - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    R - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Prototype War Sun (War Sun): As War Sun, but Movement 1.
    - Flagship: The Inferno: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 1 Cruiser in this unit's system.
    - Racial Technology: Magmus Reactor (Red, requires 2 Red): Your ships may move into supernovas. After 1 or more of your units use Production in a system that either contains a War Sun or is adjacent to a supernova, gain 1 Trade Good.
    - Racial Technology: Prototype War Sun II (unit upgrade, requires 3 Red and 1 Yellow): As War Sun, but Cost 10, Movement 3.
    - Star Forge: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place either 2 Fighters or 1 Destroyer from your reinforcements in a system that contains 1 or more of your War Suns.
    - Gashlai Physiology: Your ships can move through Supernovas.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Fires of the Gashlai: Action: Remove 1 token from the Muaat player's Fleet pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, gain your War Sun upgrade technology card. Then, return this card to the Muaat player.

The Yssaril Tribes (Lykouragh)
    Trade Goods: 2
    Action Cards: 9

Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Transparasteel Plating, Hyper Metabolism, Mageon Implants, Antimass Deflectors

Worlds:
    X - Retillion (2R, 3I)
    X - Shalloq (1R, 2I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Y'sia Y'ssrila: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 2, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship can move through systems that contain other players' ships.
    - Racial Technology: Transparasteel Plating (Green, requires 1 Green): During your turn of the Action Phase, players that have passed cannot play Action Cards.
    - Racial Technology: Mageon Implants (Green, requires 3 Green): Action: Exhaust this card to look at another player's hand of Action Cards. Choose 1 of those cards and add it to your hand.
    - Stall Tactics: Action: Discard 1 card from your hand.
    - Scheming: When you draw 1 or more action cards, draw 1 additional action card. Then, choose and discard 1 action card from your hand.
    - Crafty: You an have any number of action cards in your hand. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Spy Net: At the start of your turn: Look at the Yssaril player's hand of Action Cards. Choose 1 of those cards and add it to your hand. Then, return this card to the Yssaril player.

Sardakk N'orr (38thDoe)
    Trade Goods: 14

Fleet Pool: 5
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Tekklar Legion)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Antimass Deflectors

Worlds:
    X - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The L1z1x Mindnet (Phyphor)
    Trade Goods: 5

Fleet Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Support for the Throne (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Cybernetic Enhancements)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Sarween Tools, Inheritance Systems, Super-Dreadnought II

Worlds:
    X - [0.0.0] (5R, 0I)
    X - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Super-Dreadnought (Dreadnought): As Dreadnought, but Carry Capacity 2.
    - Flagship: [0.0.1]: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. During a Space Combat, hits produced by this ship and by your Dreadnoughts in this system must be assigned to non-Fighter ships if able.
    - Racial Tehcnology: Inheritance Systems (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): You may exhaust this card and spend 2 resources when you research a technology; ignore all of that technology's prerequisites.
    - Racial Technology: Super-Dreadnought II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Combat Value 4, Movement 2, Carry Capacity 2. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 4. This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" Action Cards.
    - Assimilate: When you gain control of a planet, replace each PDS and Space Dock that is on that planet with a matching unit from your reinforcements.
    - Harrow: After each round of Ground Combat, your ships in the active system may use their Bombardment abilities against your opponent's ground forces on the planet.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Cybernetic Enhancements: At the start of your turn: Remove 1 token from the L1x1x player's Strategy pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, place 1 command token from your reinforcements in your Strategy pool. Then, return this card to the L1z1x player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 2 / 4
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 2

Promissory Notes: Letnev's Ceasefire, Letnev's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Wormhole Generator, Light/Wave Deflector, Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Neutral Worlds and Overarching Game Effects
    Regulated Conscription: When a player produces units, they produce only 1 fighter or infantry for its cost instead of 2.
    Minister of Sciences: Held by Muaat. When Muaat resolves the primary or secondary ability of the "Technology" strategy card, they do not need to spend resources to research technology.
    The Crown of Emphidia: Held by Muaat. Grants 1 victory point. If a player gains control of a planet in Muaat's home system, this card and its victory point is transferred to that player.

Order of Play
    Sardakk N'orr (38thDoe) - (1) Leadership PASSED
    The Barony of Letnev (Ketar) - (3) Politics
    The Yssaril Tribes (Lykouragh) - (5) Trade
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) - (6) Warfare
    The L1z1x Mindnet (Phyphor) - (7) Technology Current Player
    The Embers of Muaat (El Skid) - (8) Imperial

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    Pass

Guess you gotta go for the victory...

First things first, I feel like I’m stretching myself thin and could use some extra oomph. My thanks to our friends the Yssaril for their aid.

Use Yssaril’s Spy Net promissory note at the start of my turn. Once I choose the card I’ll continue my turn.

El Skid wrote: »
    Guess you gotta go for the victory...

First things first, I feel like I’m stretching myself thin and could use some extra oomph. My thanks to our friends the Yssaril for their aid.

Use Yssaril’s Spy Net promissory note at the start of my turn. Once I choose the card I’ll continue my turn.

Our dearest friends are so welcome to our hard-won spoils!

That’s a lot of spoils.

We regret the need, but we’re going to take and immediately use pretty much the card we needed to find:

Unexpected Action
    Action: Remove 1 of your command tokens from the game board and return it to your reinforcements.

Targetting the N’orr home system.

Any sabotages?
    @A Half Eaten Oreo @Ketar @38thDoe @Lykouragh @Phyphor

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    >_>

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Nope.

Nope

Nah

no sabo here

Muaat's Action Card play goes through.

Action is on @Ketar for Letnev.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    I need to think on this one a little bit.

@A Half Eaten Oreo

Creuss friends, we were disappointed to see your play to Corner the Market stymied by the L1z1x. We do note that you meet the requirements for Diversify Research. If you are alright with claiming that, or another objective, this round we believe we can use the resources of Abyz and Fria early enough next round to empty the sector and allow you to claim them temporarily. We would ask that the favor be returned by allowing the temporary Letnev possession of Mehar Xull at some point. Does that sound agreeable?

We misread the L1Z1X’s intentions and lost brave warriors as a result.

We are fine with this with a temporary exchange of Abyz-Fria and Mehar Xull.

Our intentions are straightforward, this lets us score Expand Borders

Ketar wrote: »
    38thDoe I totally understand where you're coming from, but offering a down payment in this game is almost always a bad idea. Offer a bounty and pay cash on delivery - you're more likely to get results.

(Offering advance payment to the warrior people right next to you who can probably score more points taking your territory than actually taking on Muaat just feels like an even worse idea)

Hmm.

edited March 2019
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Our intentions are straightforward, this lets us score Expand Borders

Some warning could’ve saved resources on both sides.

A Half Eaten Oreo on
    @Ketar never mind about that deal by the way, circumstances did not work out. I guess we will just welcome the warm embrace of your laser cannon.