As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Granblue Fantasy] Arise from the grave for like, 1 more day of free pulls?

ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
edited January 2022 in Social Entropy++
gy807x93qdnc.jpg

Granblue Fantasy! You know, Grandblue Fantasy?

Super popular mobile JRPG? Incredible world building, excellent production values, more grinding than your average Seattle coffee shop and punk act put together?

No? Oh, well surely you recognize some of the series iconic characters!

Npc_skin_3710133000_01.png

We've got cat boys who ride horses are also godzilla!

480px-Npc_zoom_3040204000_01.png

Cat girls with giant metal claws!

480px-Npc_zoom_3020072000_02.png

Actually just a cat!

tumblr_p9kuyuhtxL1x274kho1_400.jpg

Don't miss the Danny DeVito cameo!

There's even a Fighting Game in the works!

Anyways, come talk about this dumb gacha game that is slowly taking over my life, but at least it rewards me with tons free stuff and shiny PNGs of pretty people with animal ears.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
ph blake on

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Oh thank goodness! I needed some place that wasn’t twitter to mention getting my second Rose Queen summon in the free draw since ~30 hours ago, but couldn’t get off my ass to make a new thread myself.

Thank you for your service.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Why would you go from distilling albedo to decomposing nigredo, anyway? How are you going to continue a dialectic from a uniform mass?

What characters change as much as Jeanne, Danua and Vira? Zeta has a lot of clothes, but she's good old Zeta in all of them.

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I haven’t gotten any Danua at all. Is she not always distressingly childlike in demeanor?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Wasn't expecting Summer banner before Flashfest but it's hard for me to complain about the results. Had 20 rolls saved up from the changeover and got nothing from them, then got Gachapin on the reset and rolled Summer Vira in 20 more pulls. But then Mukku Frenzy happened and 20 more pulls this popped out.
    WGM5z8bl.png?1

I don't know who to suptix now. Leaning very heavily towards Orchid but I'm waiting until after Flash and Legend before making a decision.

Xeno Ifrit isn't gonna know what hit him.

• IvanIssacsIvanIssacs Skull Leader SDF-1Registered User regular
    TIL that Swordmaster is unlocked through co-op and not through crafting class weapons. :(

I haven’t gotten any Danua at all. Is she not always distressingly childlike in demeanor?
    She starts to get over her stuff and learn how to talk.
    And lose her powers and doll-family.

PLA wrote: »

Oh good.
    Maaaagical mental illness. Still off putting, just differently.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    edited March 2019

Oh good.
    Nah, she starts talking again around when the guy who killed her family kills her family again.

PLA on

Oh good.
    Nah, she starts talking again when the guy who killed her family kills her family again.

You did not put the fires out. You made the fires worse (you being Cygames).

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I was going to complain about how I've done like 100 draws this anniversary and got no SSRs at all. Then yesterday I pulled 4 of them in 20 draws so....complaint rescinded.

Thunderbolt follows up everything.

• ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I saved 20 draws going into the summer banner, and had a pretty good result. The draws got me Seruel, then Gachapin gave me Summer Sieg, then Mukku frenzy gave me a gold moon. Saving today's draws for hopefully flashfest tomorrow and then a spark once the free draws are maximized.

Wind-Yuel probably tomorrow, so I wonder if we'll see odorikuru bofun any time soon.

• The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    I have a ten draw and a frenzy for rollover tonight... Also I unlocked kengo. Have you guys heard about kengo? It's pretty dumb busted

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
    Saving my 10 draw for tomorrow.

Also Light and Dark Seraphics dropping on the 22nd, along with a new uncap level for existing Seraphics.

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Baha ULB too, which I need to prefarm Malice shards and Genesis fragments for (cause I suspect it will need around 100-200 of each).

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    A gold bar and essentially a damascus bar feel like a pretty hefty cost to uncap Niyon, I'm having second thoughts.
    7zrD1Q5.jpg

Okay Niyon is uncapped.

• ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Niyon is next for me after Uno. After that, I'm not sure.

I was one notch from filling the bar, but spun a frenzy. Oh well. Saving it for rollover

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    I was one notch from filling the bar, but spun a frenzy. Oh well. Saving it for rollover

i mean fwiw the bar filling up also increases the odds of rolling a frenzy to begin with, it's just that at a full bar it's Guaranteed rather than More Likely

liEt3nH.png
    So I guess next banner is not Flashfest, it's a rate-up for all the characters who have gotten new swimsuit arts or something. Still gonna gold on to my ten roll until tomorrow for better odds of getting someone new.

but really now just get on with the Flash already!

extremely funny if they just don't do a flash gala during the free draws

liEt3nH.png
  • ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    So probably flash on the 18th through the 21st with all summer characters plus most likely the new Summer Yuel.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    edited March 2019

i mean fwiw the bar filling up also increases the odds of rolling a frenzy to begin with, it's just that at a full bar it's Guaranteed rather than More Likely

Yeah, but I wanted frenzy and 20-100 free rolls. Because those were options as well.

Edit:
    Oh hey, they just sent us 3000 crystals for twitter crimes.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    There were a lot of "new" players promoting that tag.

Also banner changed over so I rolled and Gold Moon, but that's fine because now I have uses for them.

Huh, Temperance and Hermit.
    Marquiares' old friend Estarriola apparently opposes the arcarum from the start.

• SonelanSonelan Registered User regular
    So how many crystals do i need to spark the legfest? Tryin to get enough to do that when it comes up.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    About 90000, minus 300 for each free draw and normal premium-ticket.

About 90000, minus 300 for each free draw and normal premium-ticket.

Don't focus solely on the crystal count though, just remember you need to do a total of 300 draws to spark. That means when you buy a suprise ticket, if you buy one, you can save that 10-pull ticket towards a spark. Every time you get a single draw ticket you can also put that towards the spark, they will add up over time. You want to use as few actual crystals as you possibly can, because tickets are only good for the gacha while crystals are needed to get some really good stuff in the later progression.

Most importantly, once you've calculated you have the 300 draws stored up, don't immediately blow it up on the next Flashfest or Legendfest. Do some research on what Limited characters you think will help you the most in those banners and make a list of about five of them. These will be your spark targets. The reason you pick about five is so if you roll one or more of them while going for the spark you have another option to use the spark on if you're in deep and don't want to stop early.

• SonelanSonelan Registered User regular
    Man i got a long way to go. Only at 40k crystals

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    it is

a long term goal

liEt3nH.png
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I also don't necessarily recommend it for new players

Because drawing characters is fun, and you'll draw more characters you don't have when you're new

It's only really necessary once you've been going for a bit and all you need is that one limited character for your lineup, or something

If you're lucky they'll just give you a spark in roulette-events.

• StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I also don't necessarily recommend it for new players

Because drawing characters is fun, and you'll draw more characters you don't have when you're new

It's only really necessary once you've been going for a bit and all you need is that one limited character for your lineup, or something

Yeah, I've got decent-to-good teams for every element except wind.

So I'm gonna use my spark to finish my Zeta collection.

IKknkhU.gif
    good luck ever finding a banner that lets you trade in for a zeta

liEt3nH.png
    good luck ever finding a banner that lets you trade in for a zeta

This banner right now has Summer Zeta as a spark option, which is the only Zeta I'm missing, actually.

I already have Fire Zeta, Dark Zeta, and the event SR Light Zeta.

IKknkhU.gif
    i will judge you if you spark this banner

liEt3nH.png
    You judge me all the time anyway, so I might as well lean into it.

IKknkhU.gif
    I just want that Zeta Anti-Primal Beast Armor skin. Give me all the non-cash skins, because I've yet to see a cash skin I like.

i do judge you a lot i should work on that

liEt3nH.png