As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 5: Round 6 - Status Phase / Game End

• KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Ahh, I was curious about that. The cannon it is then.

We would also like to note that we are ruefully amused that after not taking Imperial because we didn't expect to possess Mecatol Rex for long, doing so would have paid off after all as everyone seems to be moving further away from MR rather than seizing it.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Ketar wrote: »
    38thDoe I totally understand where you're coming from, but offering a down payment in this game is almost always a bad idea. Offer a bounty and pay cash on delivery - you're more likely to get results.

(Offering advance payment to the warrior people right next to you who can probably score more points taking your territory than actually taking on Muaat just feels like an even worse idea)

Hmm.

Fair but *Shrug* lost to me is lost to me. Doesn’t much matter who has it eh?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Insubordination
    Action: Remove 1 token from another player's tactic pool and return it to his reinforcements.

Targeting Muaat. All this talk of "you'll see later" and pressing towards victory is vaguely worrisome. Perhaps we can slow things down.

@El Skid for any response.

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Our intentions are straightforward, this lets us score Expand Borders

Some warning could’ve saved resources on both sides.

Regrettably, that was impossible under the circumstances as we could not stall. This move is also forcing Muaat to act and is in part a reaction to their move
    We would also like to note that we are ruefully amused that after not taking Imperial because we didn't expect to possess Mecatol Rex for long, doing so would have paid off after all as everyone seems to be moving further away from MR rather than seizing it.

We believe that Muaat realized that taking MR straight away would be a mistake. We recognized that taking MR gets us kicked out by two war suns next turn for no real purpose or gain. Thus, stalemate. I expect Muaat to be taking it now though

No sabotage

• El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Sigh.

Play sabotage

@Ketar i believe this makes it your turn again.

edited March 2019
    Unfortunately the Letnev hold our ceasefire. So taking MR from them is not possible this turn if they don’t allow it.

I was going to let the L1Z1X take it, but apparently they wanted to go warsun hunting instead. *shrug*

El Skid on
    @El Skid As nice as it would be to let this slide, I believe the Ceasefire only applies to systems that I have units in, and I left none in MR.

Yes ceasefire requires units to be present. Completely empty systems are free for the taking

Activate Somewhere. Move in cruiser from Abyz-Fria. Drop fighter off in Arinam-Meer on the way if legal. If not bring it with.

@Lykouragh

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    For the record, you are not allowed to unload units during a move in any other system except for the destination system. See section 84, Transport, in the rules reference.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    Play

War Effort
    Action: Place 1 cruiser from your reinforcements in a system that contains 1 or more of your ships.

putting a cruiser in Naught

• A Half Eaten OreoA Half Eaten Oreo Registered User regular
    Play Warfare.
    Remove Command Counter from Creuss.
    Redistribute T/F/S -> 3/2/0.

Warfare Secondary: Spend 1 token from your strategy pool to use the PRODUCTION ability of 1 of your space docks in your home system.
    @38thDoe @Ketar @Lykouragh @Phyphor @El Skid for secondary.

Then @Phyphor for action.

Play on Warfare secondary. Exhaust Wren Terra (2R) + 1R from Sarween Tools and spend 3 TG for a total of 6R. Produce 1 dreadnought and 1 cruiser.

forced pass

Pass and I have no action

Play on warfare secondary.

Exhaust Bereg(3R) and Muuat(4R) +Sarween tools(1R) and 3 TGs(3R) to build Flaship (9R) and 2 fighters

S/F/T -> 0/4/2

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    No more infantry atm

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

I believe Phyphor passed, so @El Skid is up.

Activate Wellon.

Move Warsun, fighters and infantry from N’orr home system.

Lose fighters first, bombard and then land troops.

@A Half Eaten Oreo for any response.

Thanks- posting from my iphone it doesn’t recognize the quotation marks, so I have a hard time @-ing Oreo

Np, my phone is pretty bad with bat signalling too.

Oh yeah I can never Tag El Skid on my phone either.

No responses.

Round 4 - Battle at Wellon

Combat Round 1

Muaat has 1 Prototype War Sun II and 2 Fighters (carrying 1 Infantry).
    Creuss has 1 Dreadnought.

Geth roll 3d10t3+2d10t9 for Muaat
    Geth roll 1d10t5 for Creuss

Muaat:
    3d10t3+2d10t9 1 [3d10t3=2, 3, 1] [2d10t9=3, 7]
    Creuss:
    1d10t5 1 [1d10t5=9]

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Muaat scores 1 hit, damaging the Creuss Dreadnought.
    Creuss scores 1 hit, destroying 1 Muaat Fighter.

Combat Round 2

Muaat has 1 Prototype War Sun II and 1 Fighter (carrying 1 Infantry).
    Creuss has 1 Dreadnought (damaged).

Geth roll 3d10t3+1d10t9 for Muaat
    Geth roll 1d10t5 for Creuss

Muaat:
    3d10t3+1d10t9 3 [3d10t3=9, 7, 8] [1d10t9=8]
    Creuss:
    1d10t5 0 [1d10t5=4]

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Muaat scores 3 hits, destroying the Creuss Dreadnought.
    Creuss scores no hit.
    Combat resolves in favor of Muaat.

Muaat targets Wellon for bombardment with their Prototype War Sun II. +1 die roll for Plasma Scoring.

Geth roll 4d10t3 for Muaat Bombardment

Muaat Bombardment:
    4d10t3 3 [4d10t3=9, 10, 2, 9]

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Bombardment destroys 1 Creuss Infantry.
    Muaat lands 1 Infantry on Wellon.

@El Skid, anything else to do? I need to point out an accounting mistake you've made on the Warfare secondary - all Flagships cost 8 Resources, not 9, so your builds don't add up to what you've spent.

Once this has all been resolved, I'll post a game status update and the action will continue onwards.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Oh! Build another fighter then please!

I would also like to claim a secret objective:

Make an Example of their World (Action Phase, 1 VP): Use Bombardment to destroy the last of a player's ground forces on a planet.

edited March 2019
    Round 4: Action Phase Update 6

The L1z1x Mindnet: Pass turn.
    The Embers of Muaat: Play and return Yssaril's racial promissory note "Spy Net" to look at Yssaril's hand of Action Cards, taking one of them. (Muaat AC 5 --> 6; Yssaril AC 9 --> 8)
    Play Action Card "Unexpected Action" (AC 6 --> 5), removing the Muaat command counter from the N'orr Home System.
    The Barony of Letnev: Play Action Card "Insubordination" (AC 6 --> 5), but is countered by Muaat's Sabotage play. (Muaat AC 5 --> 4)
    Activate Asteroid Belt system "Somewhere". (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Cruiser and 1 Fighter from Abyz-Fria.
    The Yssaril Tribes: Play Action Card "War Effort" (AC 8 --> 7), placing 1 Cruiser in the empty system "Naught".
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Play the primary ability of the (6) Warfare Strategy Card, removing the command counter from the Creuss Home System and allocating it to Tactic Pool. (TP 1 --> 2)
    Reallocate 1 counter from Strategy Pool to Tactic Pool. (TP 2 --> 3, SP 1 --> 0)
    Letnev plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), exhausting Wren Terra (2R) and 3 Trade Goods (TG 9 --> 6), +1R from Sarween Tools, to build 1 Dreadnought and 1 Cruiser at Arc Prime.
    Muaat plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), exhausting Muaat (4R), Bereg (3R), and 3 Trade Goods (TG 3 --> 0), +1R from Sarween Tools, to build flagship "The Inferno" (3R) and 2 Fighters (3R) at Muaat.
    The Embers of Muaat: Activate the Wellon system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 War Sun, 2 Fighters, and 1 Infantry from the N'orr Home System.
    During space combat, Muaat loses 1 Fighter while Creuss loses 1 Dreadnought; combat resolves in favor of Muaat.
    Bombardment destroys 1 Creuss Infantry on Wellon.
    Claim secret objective "Make an Example of their World". (VP 3 --> 4)
    Land 1 Infantry on Wellon.

Current Map: Action Phase Update 6

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Barony of Letnev - 4 VP
    The Embers of Muaat - 4 VP
    The Yssaril Tribes - 2 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 2 VP
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 1 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 1 VP

Public Objectives
    Expand Borders (1 VP): Control 6 planets in non-home systems. - Yssaril, Letnev
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources. - N'orr
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence. - Letnev, Yssaril, Muaat
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors. - Muaat
    5 Stage II Objectives remain in the line.

Secret Objectives
    The Barony of Letnev - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Embers of Muaat - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand, 1 completed:
    Make an Example of their World (Action Phase, 1 VP): Use Bombardment to destroy the last of a player's ground forces on a planet.
    The Yssaril Tribes - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand, 1 completed:
    Form a Spy Network (Status Phase, 1 VP): Discard 5 Action Cards.

Special Objectives
    N'orr's Support for the Throne (1 VP) - Held by L1z1x.
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP) - Claimed by Letnev.
    Letnev's Support for the Throne (1 VP) - Held by Creuss.
    Imperial Primary (1 VP) - Claimed by Letnev, Round 3.
    The Crown of Emphidia (1 VP) - Held by Muaat.

The Barony of Letnev (Ketar)
    Commodities: 0 / 2
    Trade Goods: 6
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 1
    Fleet Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: Creuss' Ceasefire, Muaat's Ceasefire, Creuss' Creuss IFF (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, War Funding)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    X - Arc Prime (4R, 0I)
    X - Wren Terra (2R, 1I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Arc Secundus: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 5 (x3). Other players' units in this system lose Planetary Shield. At the start of each space combat round, repair this ship.
    - Racial Technology: L4 Disruptors (Yellow, requires 1 Yellow): During an Invasion, units cannot use Space Cannon against your units.
    - Racial Technology: Non-Euclidean Shielding (Red, requires 2 Red): When 1 of your units uses Sustain Damage, cancel 2 hits instead of 1.
    - Munitions Reserves: At the start of each round of Space Combat, you may spend 2 Trade Goods; if you do, you may reroll any number of your dice during that combat round.
    - Armada: The maximum number of non-Fighter ships you can have in each system is equal to 2 more than the number of tokens in your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Promissory Note: War Funding: At the start of a round of Space Combat: The Letnev player loses 2 Trade Goods. During this combat round, reroll any number of your dice. Then, return this card to the Letnev player.

The Embers of Muaat (El Skid)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 4

Fleet Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Fires of the Gashlai)
    Technology: Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, Sarween Tools, Transit Diodes, Prototype War Sun II

Worlds:
    X - Muaat (4R, 1I)
    X - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Prototype War Sun (War Sun): As War Sun, but Movement 1.
    - Flagship: The Inferno: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 1 Cruiser in this unit's system.
    - Racial Technology: Magmus Reactor (Red, requires 2 Red): Your ships may move into supernovas. After 1 or more of your units use Production in a system that either contains a War Sun or is adjacent to a supernova, gain 1 Trade Good.
    - Racial Technology: Prototype War Sun II (unit upgrade, requires 3 Red and 1 Yellow): As War Sun, but Cost 10, Movement 3.
    - Star Forge: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place either 2 Fighters or 1 Destroyer from your reinforcements in a system that contains 1 or more of your War Suns.
    - Gashlai Physiology: Your ships can move through Supernovas.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Fires of the Gashlai: Action: Remove 1 token from the Muaat player's Fleet pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, gain your War Sun upgrade technology card. Then, return this card to the Muaat player.

The Yssaril Tribes (Lykouragh)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 2
    Action Cards: 7

Tactic Pool: 0
    Fleet Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Spy Net)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Transparasteel Plating, Hyper Metabolism, Mageon Implants, Antimass Deflectors

Worlds:
    X - Retillion (2R, 3I)
    X - Shalloq (1R, 2I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Y'sia Y'ssrila: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 2, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship can move through systems that contain other players' ships.
    - Racial Technology: Transparasteel Plating (Green, requires 1 Green): During your turn of the Action Phase, players that have passed cannot play Action Cards.
    - Racial Technology: Mageon Implants (Green, requires 3 Green): Action: Exhaust this card to look at another player's hand of Action Cards. Choose 1 of those cards and add it to your hand.
    - Stall Tactics: Action: Discard 1 card from your hand.
    - Scheming: When you draw 1 or more action cards, draw 1 additional action card. Then, choose and discard 1 action card from your hand.
    - Crafty: You an have any number of action cards in your hand. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Spy Net: At the start of your turn: Look at the Yssaril player's hand of Action Cards. Choose 1 of those cards and add it to your hand. Then, return this card to the Yssaril player.

Sardakk N'orr (38thDoe)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 14
    Action Cards: 3

Fleet Pool: 5
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Tekklar Legion)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Antimass Deflectors

Worlds:
    X - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The L1z1x Mindnet (Phyphor)
    Commodities: 0 / 2
    Trade Goods: 5
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 0
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Support for the Throne (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Cybernetic Enhancements)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Sarween Tools, Inheritance Systems, Super-Dreadnought II

Worlds:
    X - [0.0.0] (5R, 0I)
    X - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Super-Dreadnought (Dreadnought): As Dreadnought, but Carry Capacity 2.
    - Flagship: [0.0.1]: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. During a Space Combat, hits produced by this ship and by your Dreadnoughts in this system must be assigned to non-Fighter ships if able.
    - Racial Tehcnology: Inheritance Systems (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): You may exhaust this card and spend 2 resources when you research a technology; ignore all of that technology's prerequisites.
    - Racial Technology: Super-Dreadnought II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Combat Value 4, Movement 2, Carry Capacity 2. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 4. This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" Action Cards.
    - Assimilate: When you gain control of a planet, replace each PDS and Space Dock that is on that planet with a matching unit from your reinforcements.
    - Harrow: After each round of Ground Combat, your ships in the active system may use their Bombardment abilities against your opponent's ground forces on the planet.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Cybernetic Enhancements: At the start of your turn: Remove 1 token from the L1x1x player's Strategy pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, place 1 command token from your reinforcements in your Strategy pool. Then, return this card to the L1z1x player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 2 / 4
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 2

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Letnev's Ceasefire, Letnev's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Wormhole Generator, Light/Wave Deflector, Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Neutral Worlds and Overarching Game Effects
    Regulated Conscription: When a player produces units, they produce only 1 fighter or infantry for its cost instead of 2.
    Minister of Sciences: Held by Muaat. When Muaat resolves the primary or secondary ability of the "Technology" strategy card, they do not need to spend resources to research technology.
    The Crown of Emphidia: Held by Muaat. Grants 1 victory point. If a player gains control of a planet in Muaat's home system, this card and its victory point is transferred to that player.

Order of Play
    Sardakk N'orr (38thDoe) - (1) Leadership PASSED
    The Barony of Letnev (@Ketar) - (3) Politics Current Player
    The Yssaril Tribes (Lykouragh) - (5) Trade
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) - (6) Warfare
    The L1z1x Mindnet (Phyphor) - (7) Technology PASSED
    The Embers of Muaat (El Skid) - (8) Imperial

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited March 2019
    edit

Ketar on
    Er, scratch that @Lykouragh I completely misread something.

edited March 2019
    Thank you for leaving a destroyer in my system.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

edited March 2019
    First play Creuss promissory note and move the Alpha wormhole token to Mehar Xull. Then activate Mehar Xull. Move in 1 cruiser from home system with 1 infantry from Arc Prime. Land the infantry on Mehar Xull.

0/2/0

@A Half Eaten Oreo The latter portions of this round have not quite played out as expected, and I need to do this now rather than later. I will move my units in this system, and my units in Abyz-Fria, out of both systems within the first 2 turns of next round if possible. By the 3rd turn at the latest.

Ketar on
    I'm sorry for being so scatterbrained right now, I only got 2 hours of sleep last night and it's killing me at the moment.

Don't feel pressured to make a move right away when you get a ping. Twilight Imperium's a long game as it is, so taking some extra time to think or rest ain't gonna make a difference in the end. You gotta make sure you're in the right mindset to make the moves that you want to make.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    It wasn't that exactly, but thank you. My first error was just completely misreading something in a way that stuck for hours, and my second was absent-mindedly forgetting to include the Creuss note instructions with my second attempt at a turn. Things are good otherwise.