As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 5: Round 6 - Status Phase / Game End

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    A Half Eaten Oreo has the opportunity to respond to my move first, if they have any action cards they want to play.

• Options
    A Half Eaten OreoA Half Eaten Oreo Registered User regular
    No response, I didn’t think you’d need the wormhole since you can go thru asteroids, but I guess if it’s worth if for you this turn.

On my phone, will take my turn once I get home.

• Options
    If you keep it there next round it will give you slightly easier access to wormholes from your home system - one space closer, anyway. If you don't like having it there, poof it off somewhere else at the end of the round :P

• Options
    Ketar wrote: »
    If you keep it there next round it will give you slightly easier access to wormholes from your home system - one space closer, anyway. If you don't like having it there, poof it off somewhere else at the end of the round :P

We lack a navy to take advantage of wormholes :P

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Thank you for leaving a destroyer in my system.

Sorry! It is to... protect you from the incoming Borg L1Z1X fleet? Yeah, that’s it!

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Captain of the Creuss fleet:
    Activate Super Friends Memorial. Move in Hil Colish, Dreadnought and all 4 infantry.

@El Skid

A Half Eaten Oreo on
  • Options
    Exhaust transit diodes tech.

Move 1 infantry from Muaat to Rarron,

Then, activate Tar’Mann.

Move Dreadnought from Rarron carrying 1 infantry and claim the planet.

@Ketar

• Options
  • Options
    Activate Saudor.
    Move in Carrier with 2 Fighters and Infantry. Land infantry.
    T/F/S -> 1/2/0

@Lykouragh for possible reaction with all them cards
    @El Skid for action

• Options
    edited March 2019
    E-Never mind, I see it!

El Skid on
  • Options
    Pass

• Options
    It's on me again right?

Pass, with or without @Lykouragh reaction.

• Options
    For the record, we remain quite confused by our continued possession of Mecatol Rex.

• Options
    LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    No reaction from me... This round

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Round 4: Start of Status Phase

The Barony of Letnev: Play and return Creuss's racial promissory note "Creuss IFF" to move the Creuss Alpha Wormhole token to the Mehar Xull system.
    Activate the Mehar Xull system. (TP 1 --> 0)
    Move in 1 Cruiser and 1 Infantry from Arc Prime.
    Land 1 Infantry on Mehar Xull.
    The Yssaril Tribes: Pass turn.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Activate empty system "Superfriends Memorial". (TP 3 --> 2)
    Move in flagship Hil Colish, 1 Dreadnought, and 4 Infantry from the Creuss Home System.
    The Embers of Muaat: Exhaust technology Transit Diodes to remove 1 Infantry from Muaat and place 1 Infantry on Rarron.
    Activate the Tar'mann system (TP 1 --> 0)
    Move in 1 Dreadnought and 1 Infantry from Qucen'n-Rarron.
    Land 1 Infantry on Tar'mann.
    The Barony of Letnev: Pass turn.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Activate the Saudor system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Carrier, 2 Fighters, and 1 Infantry from the Beta Wormhole system.
    Land 1 Infantry on Saudor.
    The Embers of Muaat: Pass turn.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Pass turn.

Current Map: Start of Status Phase

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Barony of Letnev - 4 VP
    The Embers of Muaat - 4 VP
    The Yssaril Tribes - 2 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 2 VP
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 1 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 1 VP

Public Objectives
    Expand Borders (1 VP): Control 6 planets in non-home systems. - Yssaril, Letnev
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources. - N'orr
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence. - Letnev, Yssaril, Muaat
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors. - Muaat
    5 Stage II Objectives remain in the line.

Secret Objectives
    The Barony of Letnev - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Embers of Muaat - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand, 1 completed:
    Make an Example of their World (Action Phase, 1 VP): Use Bombardment to destroy the last of a player's ground forces on a planet.
    The Yssaril Tribes - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand, 1 completed:
    Form a Spy Network (Status Phase, 1 VP): Discard 5 Action Cards.

Special Objectives
    N'orr's Support for the Throne (1 VP) - Held by L1z1x.
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP) - Claimed by Letnev.
    Letnev's Support for the Throne (1 VP) - Held by Creuss.
    Imperial Primary (1 VP) - Claimed by Letnev, Round 3.
    The Crown of Emphidia (1 VP) - Held by Muaat.

The Barony of Letnev (Ketar)
    Commodities: 0 / 2
    Trade Goods: 6
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 0
    Fleet Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: Creuss' Ceasefire, Muaat's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, War Funding)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    X - Arc Prime (4R, 0I)
    X - Wren Terra (2R, 1I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Arc Secundus: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 5 (x3). Other players' units in this system lose Planetary Shield. At the start of each space combat round, repair this ship.
    - Racial Technology: L4 Disruptors (Yellow, requires 1 Yellow): During an Invasion, units cannot use Space Cannon against your units.
    - Racial Technology: Non-Euclidean Shielding (Red, requires 2 Red): When 1 of your units uses Sustain Damage, cancel 2 hits instead of 1.
    - Munitions Reserves: At the start of each round of Space Combat, you may spend 2 Trade Goods; if you do, you may reroll any number of your dice during that combat round.
    - Armada: The maximum number of non-Fighter ships you can have in each system is equal to 2 more than the number of tokens in your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Promissory Note: War Funding: At the start of a round of Space Combat: The Letnev player loses 2 Trade Goods. During this combat round, reroll any number of your dice. Then, return this card to the Letnev player.

The Embers of Muaat (El Skid)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 4

Fleet Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Fires of the Gashlai)
    Technology: Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, Sarween Tools, Transit Diodes, Prototype War Sun II

Worlds:
    X - Muaat (4R, 1I)
    X - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Prototype War Sun (War Sun): As War Sun, but Movement 1.
    - Flagship: The Inferno: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 1 Cruiser in this unit's system.
    - Racial Technology: Magmus Reactor (Red, requires 2 Red): Your ships may move into supernovas. After 1 or more of your units use Production in a system that either contains a War Sun or is adjacent to a supernova, gain 1 Trade Good.
    - Racial Technology: Prototype War Sun II (unit upgrade, requires 3 Red and 1 Yellow): As War Sun, but Cost 10, Movement 3.
    - Star Forge: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place either 2 Fighters or 1 Destroyer from your reinforcements in a system that contains 1 or more of your War Suns.
    - Gashlai Physiology: Your ships can move through Supernovas.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Fires of the Gashlai: Action: Remove 1 token from the Muaat player's Fleet pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, gain your War Sun upgrade technology card. Then, return this card to the Muaat player.

The Yssaril Tribes (Lykouragh)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 2
    Action Cards: 7

Fleet Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Spy Net)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Transparasteel Plating, Hyper Metabolism, Mageon Implants, Antimass Deflectors

Worlds:
    X - Retillion (2R, 3I)
    X - Shalloq (1R, 2I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Y'sia Y'ssrila: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 2, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship can move through systems that contain other players' ships.
    - Racial Technology: Transparasteel Plating (Green, requires 1 Green): During your turn of the Action Phase, players that have passed cannot play Action Cards.
    - Racial Technology: Mageon Implants (Green, requires 3 Green): Action: Exhaust this card to look at another player's hand of Action Cards. Choose 1 of those cards and add it to your hand.
    - Stall Tactics: Action: Discard 1 card from your hand.
    - Scheming: When you draw 1 or more action cards, draw 1 additional action card. Then, choose and discard 1 action card from your hand.
    - Crafty: You an have any number of action cards in your hand. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Spy Net: At the start of your turn: Look at the Yssaril player's hand of Action Cards. Choose 1 of those cards and add it to your hand. Then, return this card to the Yssaril player.

Sardakk N'orr (38thDoe)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 14
    Action Cards: 3

Tactic Pool: 1
    Fleet Pool: 5
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Tekklar Legion)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Antimass Deflectors

Worlds:
    X - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The L1z1x Mindnet (Phyphor)
    Commodities: 0 / 2
    Trade Goods: 5
    Action Cards: 6

Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Support for the Throne (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Cybernetic Enhancements)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Sarween Tools, Inheritance Systems, Super-Dreadnought II

Worlds:
    X - [0.0.0] (5R, 0I)
    X - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Super-Dreadnought (Dreadnought): As Dreadnought, but Carry Capacity 2.
    - Flagship: [0.0.1]: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. During a Space Combat, hits produced by this ship and by your Dreadnoughts in this system must be assigned to non-Fighter ships if able.
    - Racial Tehcnology: Inheritance Systems (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): You may exhaust this card and spend 2 resources when you research a technology; ignore all of that technology's prerequisites.
    - Racial Technology: Super-Dreadnought II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Combat Value 4, Movement 2, Carry Capacity 2. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 4. This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" Action Cards.
    - Assimilate: When you gain control of a planet, replace each PDS and Space Dock that is on that planet with a matching unit from your reinforcements.
    - Harrow: After each round of Ground Combat, your ships in the active system may use their Bombardment abilities against your opponent's ground forces on the planet.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Cybernetic Enhancements: At the start of your turn: Remove 1 token from the L1x1x player's Strategy pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, place 1 command token from your reinforcements in your Strategy pool. Then, return this card to the L1z1x player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 2 / 4
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 2

Tactic Pool: 1
    Fleet Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Letnev's Ceasefire, Letnev's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Wormhole Generator, Light/Wave Deflector, Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Neutral Worlds and Overarching Game Effects
    Regulated Conscription: When a player produces units, they produce only 1 fighter or infantry for its cost instead of 2.
    Minister of Sciences: Held by Muaat. When Muaat resolves the primary or secondary ability of the "Technology" strategy card, they do not need to spend resources to research technology.
    The Crown of Emphidia: Held by Muaat. Grants 1 victory point. If a player gains control of a planet in Muaat's home system, this card and its victory point is transferred to that player.

Order of Play
    Sardakk N'orr (38thDoe) - (1) Leadership
    The Barony of Letnev (Ketar) - (3) Politics
    The Yssaril Tribes (Lykouragh) - (5) Trade
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) - (6) Warfare
    The L1z1x Mindnet (Phyphor) - (7) Technology
    The Embers of Muaat (El Skid) - (8) Imperial

All players may now each claim up to one Public Objective and one Secret Objective, excepting N'orr, who may not claim a Public Objective.
    Creuss may also make use of their Wormhole Generator technology, prior to objective claims.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Hmm, let me think on this.

Ketar on
  • Options
    So many victory points snatched from out ethereal hands.

Place Beta Wormhole in Saudor, hopefully we don't explode before escaping.
    Score Diversify Research, no secret objective.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Expand Borders

• Options

Score Public Objective:
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.

Score Secret Objective:
    Cut Supply Lines (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in the same system as another player's Space Dock.

So yeah, that whole swooping in and leaving a destroyer thing wasn’t sour grapes... Sorry!

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Claim Become the Gatekeeper (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in a system that contains an Alpha wormhole and 1 or more ships in a system that contains a Beta wormhole.

Claim Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait. (Abyz, Fria, Meer, Mehar Xull)

Ketar on
  • Options
    @El Skid what are your 4 planets with the same trait? I'm seeing 3 Industrial, 1 Cultural and 2 Hazardous for you. Am I missing one somewhere?

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Oh whoops, I read the map wrong I guess! I can claim Expand Borders (1 VP): Control 6 planets in non-home systems instead

El Skid on
  • Options
    Claim Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait. (4 cultural).

No secret objective.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    El Skid wrote: »

Score Public Objective:

Score Secret Objective:
    Cut Supply Lines (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in the same system as another player's Space Dock.

So yeah, that whole swooping in and leaving a destroyer thing wasn’t sour grapes... Sorry!

Oh no worries. The only thing I take issue with is your claim that having three rounds without ships on the board doesn't take me out of the game.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Reveal Public Objective
    Manipulate Galactic Law (2 VP): Spend 16 influence.
    4 Stage II Objectives remain in the line.

All players draw Action Cards to hand and command counters for allocation:
    Sardakk N'orr (38thDoe): 2 cards; 2 command counters
    The Barony of Letnev (Ketar): 2 cards; 2 command counters
    The Yssaril Tribes (Lykouragh): 3 cards, followed by 1 discard from hand; 3 command counters
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo): 2 cards; 3 command counters
    The L1z1x Mindnet (Phyphor): 2 cards; 3 command counters
    The Embers of Muaat (El Skid): 1 card; 2 command counter

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    1 to tactics 1 to strategy.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    That...was not one of the objectives I was hoping for.

• Options
    +1/0/1 for 1/2/1

• Options
    Discard Skilled Retreat

T/F/S->1/4/2

• Options
    T/F/S -> 3/2/1

• Options
    Lykouragh wrote: »
    Discard Skilled Retreat

T/F/S->1/4/2

Wow. I’m very curious what you have now. I love that card.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Lykouragh wrote: »
    Discard Skilled Retreat

T/F/S->1/4/2

Wow. I’m very curious what you have now. I love that card.

They have the cards they need to win battles, not run from them.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    El Skid wrote: »

Score Public Objective:

Score Secret Objective:

Oh no worries. The only thing I take issue with is your claim that having three rounds without ships on the board doesn't take me out of the game.

I mean...your odds of winning are now very poor given people are cannibalizing your planets and scoring a bunch (which wasn’t certain at the time I made the comment) That doesn’t mean you can’t play to win regarless, or play for second place etc. You don’t have to play kingmaker, and as long as other players are playing in good faith (not targetting you for no reason/reneging on deals) I wouldn’t personally throw all my money at someone for revenge’s sake.

It is of course up to you in the end!

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    No comment on the Yssaril ACs...

T/F/S -> 1/4/1

El Skid on
  • Options
    Well atm I can only throw my money at building infantry heh.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Well atm I can only throw my money at building infantry heh.

With Construction you might be able to build? Assuming people stop going for your systems.

• Options
    No worries can’t win them all. I actually have a 50% chance to kill that destroyee each turn. Double if I get warfare.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    3/3/1

Discard lucky shot

• Options
    Round 4: Start of Agenda Phase

The Ghosts of Creuss: At the start of the Status Phase, use Wormhole Generator to place the Creuss Beta Wormhole token in the Saudor system.
    Score Objectives
    The Barony of Letnev: Claim public objective "Corner the Market" and secret objective "Become the Gatekeeper". (VP 4 --> 6)
    The Yssaril Tribes: Claim public objective "Corner the Market". (VP 2 --> 3)
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Claim public objective "Diversify Research". (VP 2 --> 3)
    The L1z1x Mindnet: Claim public objective "Expand Borders". (VP 1 --> 2)
    The Embers of Muaat: Claim public objective "Expand Borders" and secret objective "Cut Supply Lines". (VP 4 --> 6)
    Reveal Public Objective
    Manipulate Galactic Law (2 VP): Spend 16 influence.
    4 Stage II Objectives remain in the line.
    Gain Action Cards and Command Tokens; Redistribute Command Areas
    Sardakk N'orr: AC 3 --> 5; TP 1 --> 2, SP 3 --> 4
    The Barony of Letnev: AC 5 --> 7; TP 0 --> 1, SP 0 --> 1
    The Yssaril Tribes: AC 7 --> 9; TP 0 --> 1, SP 0 --> 2
    Draw 1 additional Action Card due to Scheming and discard "Skilled Retreat" from hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: AC 2 --> 4; TP 1 --> 3, SP 0 --> 1
    The L1z1x Mindnet: AC 6 --> 8; TP 0 --> 3
    Discard "Lucky Shot" from hand to comply with hand limits. (AC 8 --> 7)
    The Embers of Muaat: AC 4 --> 5; TP 0 --> 1, SP 0 --> 1

The first Agenda of the Agenda Phase is revealed from the top of the deck:

Minister of Peace (Law)
    Elect Player: The elected player gains this card. After a player activates a system that contains 1 or more of a different player's units, the owner of this card may discard this card; immediately end the active player's turn.

Voting Order
    The Barony of Letnev (Ketar): Up to 17 votes
    The Embers of Muaat (El Skid): Up to 13 votes
    The Yssaril Tribes (Lykouragh): Up to 11 votes
    Sardakk N'orr (38thDoe): Up to 4 votes
    The L1z1x Mindnet (Phyphor): Up to 6 votes
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo): Up to 7 votes; Speaker

At least 24 hours will be allocated for discussion, deals, transactions, and Action Card declarations, unless all players collectively call for voting to start before then.

4463rwiq7r47.png