As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Kingdom Death: Monster - Super models struggle to survive the (NSFW) grimdark

1444546474850»

• NealnealNealneal Registered User regular
    Now that we have chosen ammonia, what next? Build a Weaponcrafter as outlined by @NotoriusBEN is my vote.

Then we dance? Try Augury?

• El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    i feel like we could use a bit more organization with the voting.

Why don’t we do something like make proposals in bold or a colour or something.

I propose we build a <building>, which will leave us with <resources> and we use those to build <items>, leaving us with <resources> at the end of the year.

We can count agrees on each post with a proposal as votes, and go with the one with the most agees after a 24 hour period has elapsed.

It feels like that would both make things easier to vote on quickly, and also make setting up for the next season easier as we can see exactly what we had left over after.

El Skid on
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I thought we were just waiting on MrBody to be free?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    We can discuss this stuff while we wait... I’m personally confused about what resources we have and what we are spending and how much we’ll have left.

Also I’m used to MrBlarney’s games where all the information is super laid out and easy to understand... so I’m spoiled basically >_>

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I think we should just have add some sheets to jdark's spreadsheet to track resources buildings etc. better than hunting through the thread.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Weapon smith has some good points.
    Only other thing I'd suggest are getting the sickle and pick axe instead.

• NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Oh fuuuuuuucccckkk...

I'm not on a computer for easy linking. Current buildings we have are on thread page 14.

Sickle and pickaxes require leather not hide...
    Which means we need a leatherworker to get a fricken tool.

I still maintain we get a weapon crafter for its endeavor abilities. Use skull, claw, ??? As bone, generic hide

But we can get a second katar. Claw, curious hand as hide

And we will have 1 scrap and 1 white fur left over, which we save and hope we can get a stack of hide next year... Or say fuck it and get a bandage.

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Yeah, I'm okay with weapon smith + katar.
    Does anyone want to eat the eye bug before we augur?
    How much do we want to augur?

• El FantasticoEl Fantastico Toronto, ONRegistered User regular
    Is this a dead game now? RIP the misadventures of... whatever we called our town, I forget. :)

PSN: TheArcadeBear
    Steam: TheArcadeBear

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Is this a dead game now? RIP the misadventures of... whatever we called our town, I forget. :)

Frankly it was inevitable death should take it.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
    Could someone else with tabletop sim pick it up? I wanted to see how it ended how we all died.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    38th doe you answered your own question : P im sure it would be gruesome and not at all gory.

Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

• MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    I'm going to be running my own offline campaign for a first run through then. I can either come back to this when I'm done or anyone who plays it with TTS can take over running it. All the character & settlement info is on the spreadsheet or in this thread.

edited April 2019
    Yeah, that's fine MrBody.
    Good luck with your next run through.
    And thanks for hosting.

discrider on
  • azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Could someone else with tabletop sim pick it up? I wanted to see how it ended how we all died.
    Heres how it will end.
    220px-Snake_eyes_dice.jpg

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum