As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dinos and Druids, A Tasty Romp through Table Top Games

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Oh that's awesome I didn't know about the Swordmage's stuff. That's pretty nice!

I guess my follow up in that regard is how well does the Swordmage stuff work? Like, if I wanted to play a Swordmage and legit never pick out a single spell and just tell the DM I will be using all of my spell slots for other things, how likely is that to work out as an even remotely decent idea?

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • ElddrikElddrik Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »
    Oh that's awesome I didn't know about the Swordmage's stuff. That's pretty nice!

I guess my follow up in that regard is how well does the Swordmage stuff work? Like, if I wanted to play a Swordmage and legit never pick out a single spell and just tell the DM I will be using all of my spell slots for other things, how likely is that to work out as an even remotely decent idea?

I should clarify that Swordmage is not a thing in 5E. It was a class in 4E, my post there was just me throwing out ideas of how to use it as inspiration for a 5E class.

Bladesinger is a wizard subclass from the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, but like most things from SCAG, it's kind of questionable (I feel like that book did not go through their normal rigorous process or something).

• Hexmage-PAHexmage-PA Registered User regular
    Elddrik wrote: »

I should clarify that Swordmage is not a thing in 5E. It was a class in 4E, my post there was just me throwing out ideas of how to use it as inspiration for a 5E class.

The 5E spells Booming Blade, Lightning Lure, and Green Flame Blade were all created for the 4E Swordmage, btw.

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    unrelated, i've started working on dwelf stuff again, trying to think of a better cap off ability that advantage on saved to be pushed and pulled, since they already have advantage on charm and poison. don't want to give them too much advantage. so i am trying to think of something represented in game that both elves and dwarves tend to be good at. or something that would develop from them being good at certain things.

something maybe a little more active since they have a lot of passive buffs.

• ElddrikElddrik Registered User regular
    Hexmage-PA wrote: »
    Elddrik wrote: »

The 5E spells Booming Blade, Lightning Lure, and Green Flame Blade were all created for the 4E Swordmage, btw.

Yeah, this is one reason why I describe continuing to take inspiration from their nomenclature as low-hanging fruit :P

I think my previous brainstorming which I posted in one of these threads a while ago was more unique (involving a lot of elemental themings and coming out closer to Avatar than swordmage), but sticking with swordmage ideas is a lot easier and more recognizable to most players.

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I'd love a class that worked sort of like a hexblade/blade pact warlock, but with Sorc points instead of regular spell slots. So they have points they can spend on a few tricks (including some sort of second attack feature), or if they want they can channel that arcane energy into actual spells.

Maybe like a reverse Smite. Except it wouldn't actually be 'reverse' so much as just built with the expectation that you'd normally just spend your spell points on Effects/Invocations, rather than actual spells.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    My current 5e did rolled stats in a way that I think is pretty fun.

We have 4 players so each of us rolled 4d6 drop the lowest six times, we then made a pool of stats and worked together as a team to assign those stats based on character concept and overall team concept.

Considering we only plan to run these characters from levels 1-5 our stats being a little unbalanced didn't really bug us, and let us make some interesting builds.

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Dwelf.

KDsTCB3l.jpg

+1 Con, +1 Wis, +1 Dex

Skill proficiency
    You have the choice of Perception, or History.

Your parentage has left you with keen senses, however if that means you see well or have an eye for detail is up to you.

Medium size

movement: 30 feet

Dark vision 60 feet

Sturdy of Body and Mind
    You have advantage on saves against effects that would charm or poison you. As well you resist poison, and magical effects can't put you to sleep.

Stout Nimbleness
    When an effect would cause you to be pushed or pulled you are moved only half the distance, rounded down. As well you have advantage on saving throws to avoid being knocked prone.

This is what i got for dwelf. open to ideas for replacements on Stout Nimbleness.

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I am not 100% sure how things are worded in 5E but you may want to make Stout Nimbleness optional. There might be times you want to be pushed/pulled the full distance and I am not sure if allies have abilities that can push/pull you.

• captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    There's only a handful and they mostly say "your Ally may move their Speed" or something similar. I can't think of any push/pull effects that aren't also damaging.

captaink on
  • DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    So had the big climactic battle at the end of my campaign. It took place in a small pocket dimension against the big bad, an almost demi-god nymph fairy queen sorcerer-mystic theurge with a shit ton of magic items and high level spells.

Now the party is also super magically strong. The wizard focused to magical item creation so they're enhanced with so much magic two of them haven't touched the ground in months and the wizard hasn't eaten or breathed in years. Attribute boosts in all categories and every single one of them uses magical class abilities in their normal rotation. Every little thing they do is magic.

First attack the Nymph uses is a prismatic spray that ends up sending the wizard to the Plane of Shadow, so he's out of the fight. Her AC is crazy high so the party can barely scratch her, her saves a high as well so save or sucks can't get through, and the party Bloodrager crits with his artifact sword that includes a vorpal ability only for her to put her head right back on and continue the fight.

That's the point where the party Oracle decides, that's it, he's shutting it all down. And pulls out a spell he's had but never used, and never thought he'd have a reason to use.

Antimagic Field

Super powerful high level fairy queen then gets beaten to death by a winded bloodrager who can't rage without his magic, while the rest of the party tried to hit her with their non-magical backup weapons they haven't used in 10 levels. Wizard managed to make it back three rounds into the beating only to fall to the ground and start crying, starving, and gasping for air.

It certainly was an unconventional win!

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    failing a save round one and then sitting out the big final boss battle seems lame

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    He wasn't just sitting, every time it came to his turn he got his round of examining his surroundings, figuring out where he was, and coming up with something to deal with the situation.

He actually had Dismissal prepared and since he was extra-planar on the plane of shadow, he used it to escape. But rolled bad on the 20% to get shunted someplace other than his home plane, and ended up on the plane of earth, which had him laughing. Next time he used Banishment, got kicked to somewhere on the prime material plane, and then next round Greater Teleported back to the party.

The crying as soon as he entered the no-magic zone was all his idea.

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • CaedwyrCaedwyr Registered User regular
    In the game I'm playing, I rolled stats that give the following modifiers after racial bonuses:

+3, +1, 0, 0, 0, -1 (this was -3 initially, but the GM let me reroll that die)

In the same game, my wife is playing a character who rolled stats that give the following modifiers after racial bonuses:

+4, +4, +3, +2, +1, +1

I've joked that I'm playing using the Tiny Tim array. I essentially have to create a character that avoids rolling dice as much as possible and who gets others to make any sort of rolls we might need instead of my character. This is probably a decent approach since I would likely have a tendency to dominate the stage and it is a 6 person party with oodles of minions and flunkies. It would be nice for a more serious game or a game that isn't quite so free-form to allow me to create a character who doesn't fail at everything that I try to do on my own.

• WearingglassesWearingglasses Of the friendly neighborhood variety Registered User regular
    Our group got a dude ready to GM for us, and we're starting a standalone for now. We'll also be using the UnearthedArcana supplement from reddit for Steampunk stuff, so we got airships and some guns. The standalone puts us at level 3.

I picked Skeleton Lore Bard. ("Yamcha but a HalfOrc" is reserved for the campaign.) Here's hoping Mr. Smiles doesn't die badly (again)!

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Due to scheduling issues my group hasn't played in two weeks, so were doing two weeks in a row. Will they escape prison?

Probably!

• initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    "in an effort to stay out of the way while my partner works on her finals projects today I helped my coworkers prep for some liveplay demos they're doing at out store for the RPG they're mid kickstarter on and I'm going to give Adventurer's league a try tonight."

Oh no I never posted this out of my drafts. Now I can't update it that I found adventurer's league to be deeply unfun. The GM seemed generally exasperated with us, any time I tried to have in character conversation I'd get out of character module explanation or exposition in response. One of the players interacted only in terms of things he could cast or roll and yet somehow the few times he had narrative choices railroaded the group into decisions and either his character or actual personality was "never be wrong" and I can't tell. Two of the players were a real life couple who's characters seemed to exist only to be a couple. I was put off pretty early so I likely didn't help much and was overall less interactive than I feel like I'd have been in a normal game but I imagine that didn't help others. One brand new player was just crushing it though and it was nice to see him getting into it.

Hopefully the live demos we'll be doing for the KS game will be better and I can play with people I gel with more. And then our work ravnica game might actually be happening as everyone's other conflicts are clearing up, bit I'd be ok never playing AL again

initiatefailure on
  • admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I'm sure there are good GMs and players in it but Adventurer's League and Pathfinder Society are pretty much how I imagine RPG hell.

• WearingglassesWearingglasses Of the friendly neighborhood variety Registered User regular
    What sort of dangers are usually encountered by a party of six level 3 player characters? Four goblins?

• NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    What sort of dangers are usually encountered by a party of six level 3 player characters? Four goblins?

Kobold Fight Club can help with that.

• CaedwyrCaedwyr Registered User regular
    This may be older news (December 20, 2018), but I haven't seen it shared here and figured it was something noteworthy enough that others might want to know:

Twitter chain at the link below is from Jessica Price, a former employee of Paizo (publishers of Pathfinder) and a person involved in their presence at gaming conventions:

I've reformatted the twitter chain into something a bit more readable behind the spoiler"
    Man, I was enjoying my December away from Twitter, but I have some thoughts on this.

This is example #196134135761 of how most people in positions of authority in games absolutely *will not* do the right thing unless public backlash forces them to.

Think about that next time you're wondering why some woman had to make a giant public stink about things rather than handling things in a genteel, demure, behind-the-scenes manner.

For behind-the-scenes conversations to work, people in power would have to be A) reasonable, and B) decent people. Most of them are neither: they want to continue doing what they like doing with their friends and making money and not have any disturbances come up. And to be fair, who wouldn't want a peaceful life doing what they want? The difference is, decent people don't want a peaceful life doing what they want if the cost of that is people around them suffering, and if the silence is fear rather than contentment. So they won't do the right thing unless public outrage means they can't get away with not doing it. When that happens, they'll do the minimum to appease public opinion, or just wait it out, then go right back to hurting people. Because, I can't stress this enough: they don't care if vulnerable people are being harmed, and in many cases, due to their own egos and prejudices, they're actually in favor of it continuing.

While it's usually female and/or queer targets, women in positions of power do it too. There are a lot of older women in tabletop who will cheerlead younger women for being tougher than the guys, but have zero interest in creating an industry where we don't have to be. There's a TON of pull-the-ladder-up-after-you among older women in tabletop, and, unfortunately, a lot of I'll-do-anything-to-be-one-of-the-guys among women of all ages. It needs to stop. But, ultimately, the most responsibility rests where the most power is, and in games that's predominantly with white men. (If you're focusing primarily on women who support shitty men instead of focusing primarily on shitty men, your misogyny is showing.)

So, let's get back to GaryCon, and Bill Webb (although this goes way beyond this one event). Just to be clear, GaryCon DIDN'T do the right thing. Webb withdrew. So as far as any of us know, left to their own initiative, GaryCon would have let a repeat sexual harasser and assaulter be a guest of honor at their convention, despite the danger to attendees.

Like, I can't stress this enough: Stop continuing to believe that the people who run conventions and companies are good people. They don't give a shit if you get sexually assaulted, as long as they can continue to do business more or less as usual. It's like the calculated risks car companies were taking back in the 1970s--they knew their cars had design flaws that were killing people, but the cost of dealing with lawsuits for those deaths was less than the cost of a recall and design changes.

There are a lot of game companies and conventions out there figuring that the cost of dealing with sexual assault and harassment that happens on their watch is less than the cost of figuring out how to reduce the prevalence of it. And in some cases, it's not even financial. It's just, they want their buddy or their convention. They don't care if he sexually assaults you, and they certainly don't care if he harasses you.

Reminder, in this context: the yearly Paizo message to employees asking what to do if we got harassed, stalked, or assaulted by attendees:
    1. Tell an executive.
    2. Try not to put yourself in that situation.
    3. Remember you're there to make sure attendees have a good time.

Bill Webb is a predator. At my first PaizoCon, I was warned to stay away from him when he got drunk. The harassment and assault he pulled at PaizoCon 2017 wasn't an anomaly. The only unusual thing about it was that it went public.

This is a guy who EVERYONE KNOWS gets drunk and, at the very LEAST, harasses women. Everyone's known this for YEARS. Take a moment & reflect on how absurd it is that people who run conventions, who could get sued, are still doubling down on setting him loose on their attendees.

Want to know why I left Paizo?
    • A woman on my team was injured pulling Bill Webb off his victim while at the company-run convention she was required to attend.
    • She filed a workplace injury report.
    • (Details of this are secondhand, but to the best of my understanding: ) She was told that since the victim didn't want the police involved, she should not have intervened in the assault, and if she wanted help covering related medical expenses, she should sue.
    • She was unsatisfied with that answer, so when our mutual manager got back in town, she asked me to go with her to talk to him.
    • We did. We talked for quite some time. I said repeatedly Webb should not be allowed back at Paizo events.
    • Our manager insisted that since the victim said she was satisfied with how it was handled, he didn't understand what the problem was.
    • I pointed out that A) there were multiple victims, and B) the risk was to all future female attendees, not just this year's victim.
    • Eventually I was like, "what does a man have to do to get banned from our events?" and said I wouldn't attend future Paizo events if he was allowed to attend.
    • An hour later, they told me it seemed like I wasn't happy there, and they weren't happy with me, and fired me.

Now, to be clear, management and I had been frustrated with each other for some time, since the company had solicited some 8,000 pages of content, and I was telling them we had the resources for 3,400, and they didn't want to change what they were doing. So maybe it was an excuse. But to be clear, I'd received zero written negative feedback on the quality of my work. And when I asked if it was about what happened at PaizoCon. They said no, they'd been planning it for a while. I asked how long. They said 2 weeks. That would put it at the pre-PaizoCon meeting where I asked, as I always did, about what to do in case of a harassment or assault incident, was given the usual answer, and went to HR and said we didn't have adequate procedures in place for handing such an incident.

And this is hardly an unusual story. I know more women who've been fired or pushed out for insisting that their companies get rid of or not invite in men who have long-standing patterns of harassment and abuse, who are a danger to employees/attendees, than women who haven't. And honestly, I don't get it. I'm like, what's so important about these men that companies will abuse their own employees, offer convention attendees up like sacrificial lambs to them, risk lawsuits, and court bad publicity just to have them at a convention? Or to employ them? Because there are a ton of people out there who can do the job or speak at the convention just as well who aren't that much of a liability.

And to be clear, there are companies out there who do prioritize safety and inclusion above making sure their buddy gets a guest of honor badge this particular year. I'm not saying every game company or convention out there is bad. I'm just saying judge them by their actions. Because there are quite a few whose actions say, very clearly, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY.

Listen to them. They mean it. And don't give them the benefit of the doubt, or infinite chances. Judge them by what they do. And if *circumstances*, like an attendee withdrawing, manage to negate the harm they were inviting in, don't give them the credit for acting. They didn't.

This certainly helps explain a few of the personnel changes I've seen at Paizo over the years and makes me very unlikely to support the company again. I suppose that is easy for me to say since I'm not that interested in their latest offerings, but it also is really disappointing to learn regarding a company that all things being equal generally had a reputation for being pretty good about things like this. I suppose that since the RPG industry is a fairly small pool of people in Seattle, this isn't too surprising in the end, but I'd thought and hoped they were better.

• SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    low level d&d is super fucking dicey holy shit. we almost had a tpk fighting some thugs in the second game of our SKT campaign. My newly minted vengeance paladin/hexblade character got a big ol flame blade crit thankfully but an enemy with 3 attacks on a pc with 25 health is woof

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
    edited March 2019
    Just found this 5E conversion of a late 90's Chris Perkins adventure. It's centered on a variant sphere of annihilation that is growing in the center of a major city and must be stopped before its growth destroys the city.

It also features this:
    Round table. This table has been enchanted with a permanent animate object spell, but only Amazzar knows the command words for activating and controlling it. If a creature uses its action to utter the proper command word, the table comes to life and unhinges its six metal arms (hidden in the underside). Each arm grasps a wand of magic missiles. The table is also endowed with average Intelligence and can pick targets as it sees fit (see attack table in the appendix). Once activated, the table can be commanded with the proper command words, requiring no additional actions.

Bzallin's Blacksphere

Hexmage-PA on
    I'm planning to have the BBEG of my campaign, a lich with similar stats as Acererak from Tomb of Annihilation, send a unique simulacrum to test the PCs. I'm partly doing this because some of my players have been adamant on finding and fighting the lich despite only being 13th-level at the moment, partly because I want to make sure the lich isn't a pushover (one of my players ran a campaign in the past where the lich BBEG was defeated very easily), and partly to make the party search for a way to weaken the lich (perhaps getting the phylactery and performing a ritual on it to destroy or weaken it).

Here are the buff spells I plan on giving the simulacrum:

- Foresight (advantage on saving throws, attack rolls against the simulacrum have disadvantage)
    - At-Will Shield (increases AC from 21 to 26)
    - At-Will Mirror Image (chance that a hit instead strikes an illusory duplicate)
    - Carpet of Flying

The lich is testing the PCs, and its simulacrum won't kill anyone it deems valuable to the lich's plans (NPC allies of the party are fair game). If the party wins they get a carpet of flying, but if they lose or fail to escape their NPC allies are in danger.

Pathfinder designer F. Wesley Schneider has just started a new job as an editor for Dungeons & Dragons! He worked at Paizo from 2003, starting as assistant editor on Dragon Magazine, became editor-in Chief, and left in 2017.

More new hires at WotC.

• ArdentArdent Down UpsideRegistered User regular
    Yes but when are they going to admit Mike Mearls is fired?

Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    WotC? Admit something? I don't think they know how to do that.

• AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    we met strahd last night

he's a real creeper

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Ran my first DCC module, sailors on the starless sea, and it went great. We had an attrition rate of about 40% which is normal. They actually played really well and found and bypassed stuff that could of made it harder

For instance,
    There’s a lake they have to cross to get to their final destination. The lake naturally has a giant chaos beast swimming it in that grabs their boat. If the peasants try to fight it’s basically impossible for them to win as they can only hit on a crit and the beasty has 8 attacks a round

Instead they have to make a sacrifice of one of their own or throw wealth overboard or light the chaos incense they got earlier in a chaos church chapel

It’s good they learn early that the best way out of a situation isn’t always a fight

edited March 2019
    Oh yeah, I learned from this thread (or one of the older RPG threads) about the meta-archetypea of the Ninja, the Zombie, and the Pirate.

Any tips of being the good Ninja/set up guy? As it will be our first RPG session as a large group I'm thinking there'd be enough people hamming it up.

Edit: oh, they were improv terms.

Wearingglasses on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Anzekay wrote: »
    we met strahd last night

he's a real creeper

I also did my best not to kill the entire party in their first combat encounter.

They are lucky I did not try even minimally.

Blake T wrote: »
    we met strahd last night

he's a real creeper

I also did my best not to kill the entire party in their first combat encounter.

They are lucky I did not try even minimally.

I mean it's a vampire spawn

they're pretty gnarly even for a party of level 3s

I suspect we might have had a better time of it with our 5th party member though

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    I'm really curious as to what encounter you, er, encountered now...

Solar wrote: »

spoilers for curse of strahd
    the cleric's son below the chapel in the village of Borovia

• ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    Because it was my first real combat with my necromancer I was still trying out all my spells, but once the spawn started drinking people's blood I was tempted to just smack it with the Chill Touch cantrip over and over, since that stops it from regaining hp. I wasn't sure if that was better value for my turn than just attacking though, since I don't know how much it heals per bite (and nor should I unless I learn that information in-game). As a strategy, it would also make all my future fights against vampires incredibly boring.

edited March 2019
    Really what needed to happen was for Robin to stop rolling single digits on their attacks

god damn I made a Blood Hunter just to ruin undead, please let RNJesus bless my dice against vampires

the most challenging thing was that I had to keep making sure I rolled for my knowledge of vampires instead of blurting out how to best kill them because I already know what their stats are from DMing

Anzekay on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    so following the funnel the chaos temple collapses and the players are pushed into a starless sea. everyone's level 1 now has a real class. the end of the module is extremely open ended (when one of my planners ran it himself, through some dimensional weirdness we ended up in a tropical ocean). I'm planning (spoilering here in case any of the PA players come across this)
    to have the players escape the collapsing temple into an underground river, which leads to an underground sea based a bit on Sunless Sea. The sea is ruled by the Empire of Masks, which I'm adapting from the excellent Baru Cormarant series. One of my players wants to play a cleric following a custom brother/sister deity who usher souls on to the next stage. Naturally the Masquerade has a habit of harvesting souls for some nefarious purpose (probably to power something like warforged, and/or grant immortality to the ruling class of the empire), and the soul deities will give a vision to their cleric to topple the empire and let the souls go free.

Hoping the other players, who are brand new to DCC, have some other big ideas I can hook into like that.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Oh yeah, I learned from this thread (or one of the older RPG threads) about the meta-archetypea of the Ninja, the Zombie, and the Pirate.

Any tips of being the good Ninja/set up guy? As it will be our first RPG session as a large group I'm thinking there'd be enough people hamming it up.

Edit: oh, they were improv terms.

I think I likely posted that.

And it ain't Zombies, but Robots.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Last night was the session where I felt that the party really came together, helped by the fact that a longtime absentee has now returned after renovating their house

They roleplayed interactions well, considered repercussions, and were suitably aghast at the NPC betrayal I’ve been planning for a few sessions

The Wizard has now advanced to multiple d10s for magic rolls, so I explained to him that rolling doubles means that a minor Chaos manifestation would manifestate, but they were more annoying than dangerous unless he rolled 96 or over on a percentile check, at which point it would become a major Chaos manifestation

Third spell cast, he rolls a double one, then 96, to much hilarity, but he redeemed himself with a killing blow on a Daemon, and said that he really appreciates that Magic is risky

The showdown with the evil Wizard was a bit of a one-sided shellacking - he got one Fireball spell off but was only able to target the toughest character, who soaked the damage no problem. His next spell which would have granted him two attacks per round and a bonus to hit was stymied by the Highwaywoman’s whip, so he had to waste a turn freeing himself. He then took two arrows to the head, taking him into Critical damage, at which point I decided that the Scout had hit the spot discussed in Hot Fuzz, and his head exploded like a watermelon stuffed with C4

The party now have respect in the town (making it easier to complete the talky part of the quest), three magical items (which they have failed to identify as yet), and a level of confidence in their martial abilities I look forward to crushing later on - one player even tried to make me feel better about the bad guys being taken down so easily :D

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Solar wrote: »

spoilers for curse of strahd
    the cleric's son below the chapel in the village of Borovia

May your party leave that location in better shape than mine did.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957