As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Nintendo eShop] So many classic games, so little time to play them all.

• Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    Radiant Historia update. This game has a frankly strange view on how time travel works. "If a guy is killed in an alternate timeline, he will also die here for... reasons? "
    "Also, don't tell anyone you're a time traveler." Sure, I follow that. "But your allies can use time magic and they won't question it." Huh? "Oh and you can bring them to the TIME PALACE for some extra battles and they won't think that strange or have any questions about it." ...? I'll give them the quality of life option of having equipment control over people you're not even teamed up with, that's just a time saver... no pun intended. I think the voice acting is pretty good... save that Marc and Raynie sound positively besotted with Stocke in their admiration of him. Chill it out some, you guys. I don't want to find a mass of hair and nail clippings in your foot locker that you're cuddling every night later on...

Heh. About Raynie....
    Choosing the three correct dialog choices throughout the timelines causes her to fall in love with Stock before the third one happens, retroactively. Stocke is baller like that :winky:

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    At first, I tried to rationalize that first instance of one timeline affecting the other. Spoiler just in case you haven't actually saved the person yet.
    Since you decide to send soldiers out to look for the explosives guy, I assumed that Stocke gave them a little tip about where to look, since he knew where the guy would be mugged/killed at. Therefore there would be reason for him to survive in both timelines.
    But soon after that, I learned that the timelines affected each other in ways I couldn't logically explain, so I came to the conclusion that it's magic time travel, and not sci-fi time travel, and therefor doesn't have to conform to the typical rules we tend to apply to it.

Dirty on
  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Dirty wrote: »
    But soon after that, I learned that the timelines affected each other in ways I couldn't logically explain, so I came to the conclusion that it's magic time travel, and not sci-fi time travel, and therefor doesn't have to conform to the typical rules we tend to apply to it.

Well, I mean... magic book.

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Dirty wrote: »
    At first, I tried to rationalize that first instance of one timeline affecting the other. Spoiler just in case you haven't actually saved the person yet.
    Since you decide to send soldiers out to look for the explosives guy, I assumed that Stocke gave them a little tip about where to look, since he knew where the guy would be mugged/killed at. Therefore there would be reason for him to survive in both timelines.

I'm at the point where we reached Granorg and have been given a task. In the other timeline, I have the ability to progress in the Sand Fortress bit but have not actually gone and done it.

Another dumb thing, this is a game where out of party people get laughable experience. So Stocke's peer, an important officer in the army, is currently totally outclassed by Stocke's understudies and a feral child. And it's only gonna get worse.

• Options
    Yeah, well that's just typical RPG gameplay-narrative dissonance.

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Reminder that the Wii eShop is shutting down on January 30th so if you still have a Wii/Wii U, make sure you have all your games downloaded. I thought I had everything safely stored on an SD card, but when I checked, there was a bunch of games that needed to be redownloaded inlcuding some that I don’t remember ever purchasing. Apparently I own Mix Superstar??

Speaking of which I had 400 Wii points which I couldn’t spend on the eShop so I bought a loop pack on Mix Superstar for exactly 400 points. Cool. I’ll certainly ever use it.

Edit: also you might want to test your games to see if they launch. I transferred over all my data to my Wii U and some games are fine and others will not launch. I will try deleting them and redownloading them.

Taya on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Taya wrote: »
    Reminder that the Wii eShop is shutting down on January 30th so if you still have a Wii/Wii U, make sure you have all your games downloaded. I thought I had everything safely stored on an SD card, but when I checked, there was a bunch of games that needed to be redownloaded inlcuding some that I don’t remember ever purchasing. Apparently I own Mix Superstar??

Speaking of which I had 400 Wii points which I couldn’t spend on the eShop so I bought a loop pack on Mix Superstar for exactly 400 points. Cool. I’ll certainly ever use it.

Edit: also you might want to test your games to see if they launch. I transferred over all my data to my Wii U and some games are fine and others will not launch. I will try deleting them and redownloading them.

Wait, what do you mean you couldn't spend your 400 points on the eShop?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I couldn’t find anything that costs 400 points.

• Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular

Pikmin 3 is corrupted on my external hard drive and I thought it was hopeless. Thanks, I will reload all my stuff.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    This weeks' eShop update

Switch Retail

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – $59.99 (available January 11)
    Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition – $49.99 (available January 11)

Switch Download

ACA NeoGeo Ragnagard – $7.99
    A Ch’ti Bundle – $15.99
    Animus – $7.99
    BQM: BlockQuest Maker – $14.99
    Brick Breaker – $9.99
    Bury me, my Love – $4.99
    Caveblazers – $11.99
    Clock Simulator – $3.99
    Combat Core – $19.99
    Double Cross – $19.99
    Everything – $11.99
    Forever Forest – $14.99 (available January 14)
    Gnomes Garden 2 – $4.99
    Grab Lab – $4.99
    Hive Jump – $9.99 (available January 11)
    HoPiKo – $6.99
    Inside My Radio – $9.99
    Knock ‘Em Down! Bowling – $14.99
    Lightseekers – free-to-download
    Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes – $9.99
    Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight – $14.99
    Onimusha: Warlords – $19.99 (available January 15)
    Overdriven Reloaded: Special Edition – $7.99
    Pang Adventures – $9.99
    Planet RIX-13 – $4.24 (available January 16)
    SEGA AGES Out Run – $7.99
    Snowboarding The Next Phase – $9.99
    Stellar Interface – $11.69 (available January 11)
    Tetraminos – $9.99

Switch Demos

Pic-a-Pix Pieces
    Retimed

3DS Retail

Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr’s Journey – $39.99 (available January 11)

New 3DS Download

Operation COBRA – $2.99 (available January 11)

eShop Sales

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
    Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular

I went to go hook up my Wii the other day for just this purpose, and all of the cables for it have vanished. I have the console, WiiMotes, and the sensor bar, in a box with all of old consoles, but no cords. It's super bizarre.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular

I went to go hook up my Wii the other day for just this purpose, and all of the cables for it have vanished. I have the console, WiiMotes, and the sensor bar, in a box with all of old consoles, but no cords. It's super bizarre.

Did you reuse them for your Wii U?

• Options
    Vyolynce wrote: »

Did you reuse them for your Wii U?

I know I used the Wii's sensor bar for the Wii U, because the Wii U sensor bar is still in it's original plastic. At the time I set up my Wii U, I think I thought the power and AV cables weren't compatible, but now that I think about it, I'm not so sure everything isn't the same.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    This weeks' eShop update

Switch Retail

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes – $29.99 (available January 18)
    The Raven Remastered – $29.99 (available January 22)

Switch Download

ACA NeoGeo Kizuna Encounter – $7.99
    Apocalipsis Wormwood Edition – $7.99
    At Sundown: Shots in the Dark – $15.99 (available January 22)
    Bedtime Blues – $9.99
    Big Crown: Showdown – $12.99
    Bubble Shooter DX – $2.99
    Build a Bridge! – $14.99
    Crazy Strike Bowling EX – $9.99
    DYING: Reborn – Nintendo Switch Edition – $7.99
    Elli – $19.99
    Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force – $39.99
    Feudal Alloy – $16.99
    Fight of Gods – $12.99 (available January 18)
    Football Heroes Turbo – $14.99
    FutureGrind – $19.99 (available January 22)
    Gunman Clive HD Collection – $3.99
    Guns of Mercy: Rangers Edition – $11.99
    Holy Potatoes! We’re In Space?! – $14.99
    IHUGU – $3.99 (available January 21)
    Left-Right: The Mansion – $3.59
    Marble Power Blast – $2.99
    Mars or Die! – $19.99 (available January 18)
    Mega Mall Story – $12.00
    Number Place 10000 – $5.89
    Octahedron: Transfixed Edition – $9.74
    Old School Racer 2 – $5.35
    Rampage Knights – $11.99
    Spot The Differences: Party! – $4.99
    The Office Quest – $11.99
    The Shrouded Isle – $14.99
    YIIK: A Postmodern RPG – $19.99

Switch Demos

Drowning
    Guns of Mercy: Rangers Edition
    Shift Happens
    Tied Together
    Woodle Tree Adventures (available January 22)

eShop Sales

Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    This weeks' eShop update

Switch Retail

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy – $29.99 (available January 29)

Switch Download

#KillAllZombies – $13.99
    ACA NeoGeo Ninja Master’s – $7.99
    Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics – $24.99
    Asdivine Hearts II – $12.99
    Bad Dream: Coma – $9.99
    Cinderella – An Interactive Fairytale – $5.99
    Color Zen Kids – $3.99
    Cursed Castilla – $12.59
    Doodle God: Evolution – $6.99
    Drowning – $2.54 (available January 30)
    Fishing Universe Simulator – $9.99
    Flowlines VS – $3.99 (available January 25)
    GetAmped Mobile – free-to-play
    Goat Simulator: The GOATY – $29.99
    Heroes Trials – $5.99 (available January 25)
    Hyperide – $3.99 (available January 30)
    Inops – $9.99 (available January 26)
    JackQuest: The Tale of the Sword – $9.99
    Legrand Legacy: Tale of the Fatebounds – $15.99
    Mages of Mystralia – $17.99 (available January 29)
    My Exotic Farm 2018 – $9.99
    My Memory of Us – $14.99
    Pikuniku – $11.69
    Smite – free-to-play
    Swords & Soldiers – $7.49 (available January 25)
    Unruly Heroes – $19.99
    Unworthy – $12.69 (available January 29)
    UTOPIA 9 – A Volatile Vacation – $4.99
    When Ski Lifts Go Wrong – $14.99

Switch Demos

Cinderella – An Interactive Fairytale
    Collidalot
    Timberman VS
    Venture Towns

3DS Download

Dragon’s Wrath – $4.99
    Azure Snake – $0.99

New 3DS Download

Phasmophobia: Hall of Specters 3D – $2.99

Wii U Download

Azure Snake – $0.99

eShop Sales

Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.

Activities

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Piranha Plant Limited-Time Offer – There’s only one week left to purchase and register your Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game by Jan. 31 for a free download code to play as Piranha Plant when it releases. Get all the details at https://smashbros.nintendo.com/buy/#piranha-plant.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy?! Everything really is getting ported to the Switch!

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Radiant Historia update, with a short story as optional reading.
    Marco: Hey Stocke, a bunch of us are calling out for Chinese, want to order something?
    Stocke: [Hmm, the choice of what to eat for lunch is pretty crucial, I should think carefully about what to do.]
    ORDER CHINESE / EAT A SANDWICH
    Stocke: Should I really EAT A SANDWICH, is that what I should do??
    EAT A SANDWICH / NAH, THAT AIN'T ME
    EAT A SANDWICH [X]
    Text crawl appears {Stocke ate a delicious ham sandwich.
    Unfortunately, Raynie, desperately wanting Senpai to notice her, also ate one and choked to death on a bell pepper.
    Mama Cass - END}

(In Historia)
    Teo: Back again, Stocke?
    Lippti: While eating a sandwich was the more objectively delicious choice, you should remember that your subordinates have trouble digesting solid food.
    Teo: It would probably better if Raynie wasn't fucking dead. Suck it up and order Chinese, dude.
    This story brought to you by that one conversation that hilariously kills Eruca somehow. Even Teo and Lippti seemed to find this outcome ridiculous.

I'm starting to think that the story conceit that only Stocke can know about time travel was a serious writing error. It would be a lot more natural if anyone you traveled with was kind of "let in" on it. That would explain why they would gain levels in the future that they have access to in the past, why they can fight in the Time Archive without wondering about it, why they have access to White Chronicle battle powers, why you can equip people who aren't actually physically there if you want, why time cards from beyond time give them new battle skills, etc. Also, something more akin to the Bomber's Notebook would be a lot more helpful than just a straight up timeline. A lot of these subquests are just "go to the place and see if guy is there... maybe". Kind of annoying. I also think that Historia should fully heal you if you actually travel anywhere. I guess they wanted to force you to use Mana Crystals, but the one spot in time travel at the Sand Fortress has a free bed. You just have to walk like 40 yards. With that in mind, there's no "full heal" economy actually in place. So just heal the team for time traveling. It's pretty dumb that any time you do the Time Archive, you have to run to an Inn or the free bed before doing anything else. Finally, I think this battle system is pretty solid. It's not just a FF ripoff or not just a Chrono Trigger ripoff. My one thing is that shouldn't your own team also have positioning? It's really weird to me that enemy positioning is the key part of how combat works, but your guys don't even have a front row/back row concept. The enemy can't push you around in return or anything like that. Seems sort of half baked in that respect.

• Options
    This weeks' eShop update

Switch Retail

Riot: Civil Unrest – $16.99 (available February 5)
    The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 – $29.99 (available February 5)

Switch Download

Agartha-S – $7.99
    Airheart: Tales of Broken Wings – $17.99
    Akihabara CRASH! 123STAGE+1 – $8.00
    Arcade Archives Bomb Jack – $7.99
    Avenger Bird – $2.30 (available February 5)
    Balance Blox – $2.99
    Bleep Bloop – $3.39
    Bombfest – $19.99
    Chrono Clash: Fantasy Tactics – $0.99
    Downwell – $2.99
    Dragon Marked for Death: Advanced Attackers – $14.99
    Dragon Marked for Death: Frontline Fighters – $14.99
    Eggggg – The platform puker – $14.99
    Farm Together – $19.99 (available February 1)
    Forgotten Tales: Day of the Dead – $14.99
    Gabbuchi – $7.99
    Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander – $19.99
    Magic Nations – $3.00 (available February 4)
    Merchants of Kaidan – $9.99
    Monkey Wall – $4.99
    Necrosphere Deluxe – $7.99
    New Star Manager – $19.99
    Onigiri – free-to-play
    Paladin – $9.99
    Perry Pig Jump – $2.99
    Piczle Colors – $12.00
    planetarian – $9.99
    Robothorium – $14.99
    SmuggleCraft – $2.99
    Stray Cat Doors – $2.59
    Tangledeep – $19.99
    Thea: The Awakening – $16.19 (available February 1)
    The Path of Motus – $12.74 (available February 5)
    Wargroove – $19.99 (available February 1)
    Zombie Night Terror – $14.99
    Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX – $4.94

Switch Demos

Bad North (available February 2)
    The Path of Motus

3DS Retail

Etrian Odyssey Nexus – $39.99 (available February 5)

eShop Sales

Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    This weeks' eShop update

Switch Retail

Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 2 – $59.99 (available February 8)
    The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince – $19.99 (available February 12)

Switch Download

99Moves – $2.99 (available February 8)
    Access Denied – $4.99 (available February 8)
    Ancient Rush 2 – $9.99
    Arcade Archives Moon Cresta – $7.99
    Away: Journey to the Unexpected – $16.99
    BlazBlue: Central Fiction Special Edition – $14.99
    City of Brass – $17.99 (available February 8)
    Defense Grid 2 – $17.99
    Doom & Destiny – $11.99 (available February 8)
    Estiman – $1.99
    Evoland Legendary Edition – $19.99
    Food Truck Tycoon – $3.49 (available February 8)
    Freecell Battle King – $7.99
    Gnomes Garden: New Home – $4.99
    Iron Crypticle – $8.99 (available February 13)
    Magic Scroll Tactics – $11.99
    Mercury Race – $7.19
    Minesweeper Genius – $5.99 (available February 12)
    Observer – $29.99
    Odallus: The Dark Call – $11.99 (available February 8)
    Oniken: Unstoppable Edition – $9.99 (available February 8)
    Percy’s Predicament Deluxe – $5.99
    Ping Pong Trick Shot Evolution – $4.99
    Pocket Academy – $12.00
    Pumped BMX Pro – $14.99
    Reverie: Sweet As Edition – $12.99
    Shanky: The Vegan’s Nightmare – $6.99
    Sky Gamblers – Afterburner – $19.99
    Solitaire Klondike Black – $3.50
    Solstice Chronicles: MIA – $14.99
    Spoiler Alert – $4.99
    Stunt Kite Party – $9.99 (available February 8)
    The King’s Bird – $19.99 (available February 12)
    The Stillness of the Wind – $11.04
    Toridama: Brave Challenge – $3.50

Switch Demo

Pocket Academy

3DS Retail

Yo-kai Watch 3 – $39.99 (available February 8)

eShop Sales

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    This weeks' eShop update

Switch Retail

DreamWorks Dragons Dawn of New Riders – $39.99 (available February 15)
    Steins;Gate Elite – $53.99 (available February 19)

Switch Download

ACA NeoGeo Puzzle Bobble 2 – $7.99
    Alvastia Chronicles – $12.99
    Astrology and Horoscopes Premium – $8.99
    BlazeRush – $11.99 (available February 19)
    Cinders – $19.99
    Commander Keen in Keen Dreams – $9.99
    Degrees of Separation – $19.99
    Final Fantasy IX – $20.99
    Guess the word – $1.89
    Hexa Maze – $19.99
    KYUB – $5.00
    LOVE – $2.99
    Mimic Hunter – $4.99
    Modern Combat Blackout – $19.99
    Nekopara Vol.2 – $14.99
    Nice Slice – $1.99
    OlliOlli: Switch Stance – $14.99
    Pet Care – $1.49
    Space Lift Danger Panic! – $4.99 (available February 15)
    Strikey Sisters – $9.99
    Tales of the Orient – The Rising Sun – $14.99
    Tetris 99 – free-to-play
    The Rainsdowne Players – $3.99
    Tokyo School Life – $13.49
    Touhou Sky Arena: Matsuri Climax – $29.99
    Trine 2: Complete Story – $16.99 (available February 18)

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – Special Episode

Obtain new Shiny Crowns across 18 new challenges in the paid DLC, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – Special Episode, available March 14 for the Nintendo Switch system! Purchase now to get early access to a new course right away, then receive the remaining DLC when it launches. You can also download a free patch now to play the all-new co-op multiplayer mode, Partner Adventure, where Toad and Toadette must work together to solve puzzle-filled courses and uncover hidden treasures.

Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online

Kirby’s Adventure – Using 20 unique tricks and Kirby’s ability to steal enemies’ powers by swallowing them, you’ll have to make your way through a horrific land filled with all kinds of nightmares. Recover the broken pieces of the Star Rod, and everyone in Dream Land will sleep peacefully once again. If you fail, the citizens of Dream Land will be subjected to a lifetime of terrible nightmares.

Super Mario Bros. 2 – Mario, Luigi, Princess Toadstool and Toad embark on a quest together to save the day against the villainous Wart. Pick up items and throw them at your adversaries to clear levels in seven fantastical worlds. Even enemies can be picked up and tossed across the screen. This unique installment in the Super Mario Bros. series will keep you coming back for more.

Switch Demos

Daemon X Machina Prototype Missions
    Mega Mall Story
    Yoshi’s Crafted World

3DS Download

Pinball Breaker – $6.99

New 3DS Download

Love Hero – $1.00

Wii U Download

Sinister Assistant – $3.99

eShop Sales

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    skeldare wrote: »
    KYUB – $5.00
    LOVE – $2.99

I desperately want these to be the same game but the first one is cryptogrammed.

• Options
    This weeks' eShop update

Switch Retail

Aragami: Shadow Edition – $26.99
    Rad Rodgers Radical Edition – $29.99 (available February 26)
    RemiLore – $39.99 (available February 26)
    The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame – $39.99 (available February 26)
    Trials Rising Standard Edition – $29.99 (available February 26)

Switch Download

Alchemic Dungeons DX – $7.99
    Almost There: The Platformer – $9.99
    Arcade Archives Front Line – $7.99
    Car Mechanic Simulator – $14.99
    Caterpillar Royale – $4.99
    Daggerhood – $4.99 (available February 22)
    Devil Engine – $19.99
    Dungeon Stars – $9.99
    Gigantic Army – $8.99
    Hell Warders – $14.99
    I wanna fly – $2.42
    Pizza Parking – $5.99
    Q.U.B.E. 2 – $29.99
    Quest for the Golden Duck – $4.99 (available February 22)
    Raining Coins – $5.99
    Rotating Brave – $4.99
    Skyhill – $14.99 (available February 26)
    Surfingers – $4.99
    The Golf – $9.99
    The Journey Down Trilogy – $39.99
    The Lost Light of Sisu – $9.99 (available February 27)
    Tyr: Chains of Valhalla – $9.99 (available February 22)
    Warplanes: WW2 Dogfight – $9.99
    X-Morph: Defense – $15.99
    Yume Nikki: Dream Diary – $15.99

Switch Demos

Awesome Pea
    Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu / Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee

3DS Demo

Kirby’s Extra Epic Yarn

eShop Sales

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    plufimplufim Dr Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Assault Android Cactus is up for preorder at 25% off if you like them thar twin stick shooters. Out march 8th.
    https://youtu.be/aa4U8vcxzlk

plufim on
    3DS 0302-0029-3193 NNID plufim steam plufim PSN plufim
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    This weeks' eShop update

Switch Retail

R.B.I. Baseball 19 – $29.99 (available March 5)

Switch Download

12 is Better Than 6 – $9.99 (available March 5)
    ACA NeoGeo The King of Fighters 2003 – $7.99
    Anodyne – $9.99
    Ape Out – $14.99
    Arcade Archives Ice Climber – $7.99
    Awesome Pea – $5.39 (available March 1)
    Bard’s Gold – Nintendo Switch Edition – $8.09 (available March 5)
    Battlloon – $6.99
    Beat Cop – $14.99 (available March 5)
    Constructor Plus – $19.99
    Crash Dummy – $29.99
    Creepy Road – $11.69 (available March 1)
    Darkest Hunter – $5.30 (available March 5)
    Dark Quest 2 – $10.99
    Deltarune Chapter 1 – free
    Duck Hunting Challenge – $9.99
    Elevator…to the Moon! Turbo Champion’s Edition – $14.99 (available March 6)
    Fimbul – $29.99
    History 2048 – $4.99 (available March 1)
    Johnny Turbo’s Arcade: Super Real Darwin – $7.99
    Klondike Solitaire – $3.99 (available March 1)
    Monster Dynamite – $19.99
    My Girlfriend is a Mermaid!? – $24.99
    Ninja Village – $12.00
    Pillar – $7.99 (available March 5)
    Pirates Pinball – $1.97 (available March 1)
    Pixel Devil and the Broken Cartridge – $9.99
    Queen’s Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past – $14.99 (available March 1)
    Riddled Corpses EX – $9.99 (available March 2)
    Shred! 2 – Freeride Mountainbiking – $9.99 (available March 1)
    Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon – $12.74 (available March 1)
    Tardy – $4.99 (available March 1)
    ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove – $19.99 (available March 1)
    Treasure Stack – $17.99 (available March 1)
    Unknown Fate – $14.99 (available March 5)
    V.O.I.D. – $3.39
    Warhammer Quest – $29.99

Switch DLC

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes DLC #1 Black Dandelion – Play as the assassin Shinobu with two newly added special skills and an added Badman Strikes Back Adventure!

Switch Demos

Ninja Village
    Pillar
    Riddled Corpses EX

eShop Sales

skeldare on
    Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    This weeks' eShop update

Switch Retail

My Little Riding Champion – $29.99
    The Caligula Effect: Overdose – $49.99 (available March 12)
    V-Rally 4 – $49.99

Switch Download

ACA NeoGeo The Ultimate 11: SNK Football Championship – $7.99
    Assault Android Cactus+ – $14.99 (available March 8)
    Baba Is You – $15.00 (available March 15)
    BombFall – $6.50 (available March 12)
    Braveland Trilogy – $13.49
    Claybook – $14.99 (available March 12)
    Ghoulboy – $9.99
    Hard West – $16.19
    izneo – free
    Mahjong Stories: Vampire Romance – $4.99
    Monument Builders Rushmore – $6.99 (available March 8)
    Paperbound Brawlers – $14.99 (available March 8)
    Proficient Paddles Deluxe – $3.49 (available March 8)
    Space War Arena – $14.99
    Valley – $19.99
    World Tree Marché – $11.99

Switch Demo

Aperion Cyberstorm

3DS Retail

Kirby’s Extra Epic Yarn – $39.99 (available March 8)

eShop Sales

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    So much shovelware, so little time.

• Options
    My Little Riding Champion – $29.99
    The Caligula Effect: Overdose – $49.99

The juxtaposition of these titles is impressive.

• Options
    SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    World Tree Marché seemed right up my alley, so I'm giving it a try. It's pretty cute so far. Not proofread the best, but it's at least understandable.

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    Baba is You is crazy. The little game jam prototype oozes potential like no other puzzle game.

Lemmie sell you on it:
    1. It's sokoban.
    2. The rules of the game are written on blocks.
    3. You can push them to redefine how the world works.

It starts out simple; doing things like changing [Flag] [is] [win] to [Wall] [is] [win] so you can solve the level by touching a wall. Then maybe you think about mixing it up. The blocks say [Baba] [is] [you]. What would happen if you changed that...?

• Options
    homogenizedhomogenized Registered User regular
    The final screenshot on the eShop page demonstrates that perfectly, it's too bad it's not a video.

• Options
    This weeks' eShop update

Switch Retail

American Ninja Warrior: Challenge – $39.99 (available March 19)
    Fate/EXTELLA LINK – $49.99 (available March 19)
    RICO – $19.99

Switch Download

Arcade Archives Ikari Warriors – $7.99
    Bad Dream: Fever – $9.99
    Blood Waves – $9.99 (available March 15)
    Bonds of the Skies – $12.99
    Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon Every Buddy! – $39.99 (available March 20)
    Dungeons & Aliens – $3.99 (available March 15)
    Dusty Raging Fist – $9.99
    Freecell Solitaire – $4.49
    Golf Peaks – $4.99
    Johnny Turbo’s Arcade: Joe and Mac Returns – $7.99
    Little Shopping – $1.49
    Motorsport Manager for Nintendo Switch – $14.99
    My Jurassic Farm 2018 – $9.99
    Not Not – A Brain Buster – $1.99 (available March 15)
    Super Kickers League – $14.99 (available March 20)
    Symmertry – $9.99 (available March 19)
    Teddy The Wanderer: Mountain Hike – $9.99
    The Red Strings Club – $14.99
    Turok – $19.99 (available March 18)
    Twist & Match – $2.99
    Unit 4 – $14.99 (available March 15)

Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online

Kid Icarus – The evil goddess Medusa has stolen the Three Sacred Treasures and imprisoned the goddess of light, Palutena, in her evil plot to control all. Play as Pit, a young angel who has been entrusted with a magical bow and arrow. Fight against hordes of enemies that swoop from above and below. Secure the Three Sacred Treasures from their evil guardians, equip them and face Medusa in the final battle.

StarTropics – Step into the shoes of Mike Jones, a teenage star pitcher from Seattle, who has come to the tropics to visit his famous archaeologist uncle, Dr. Jones. After being told that his uncle has been abducted, Mike begins a perilous quest in order to rescue him and figure out the mysterious plot behind his disappearance. Luckily for Mike, he meets helpful villagers and finds more powerful weapons as he explores numerous locations and island hops using his uncle’s submarine.

Switch DLC

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – Special Episode – Obtain Shiny Crowns in 18 new challenges among five creative new courses in the paid DLC, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – Special Episode. The DLC is available now and can also be played together with a friend in the recently added co-op mode, Partner Adventure.

Switch Demo

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom

eShop Sales

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    StarTropics was my jam as a kid! I'm guessing it probably hasn't aged well, but dammit, I don't care!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Jealous DevaJealous Deva Registered User regular
    Was startropica the one with the zelda 2 like overworld and the zelda 1 dungeons?

I feel like there were a lot of really good zelda clones from that era that never got the respect they deserve.

• Options
    I wonder how they're getting around the note this time?

• Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    Was startropica the one with the zelda 2 like overworld and the zelda 1 dungeons?

I feel like there were a lot of really good zelda clones from that era that never got the respect they deserve.

More like Dragon Quest overworld, I'd say.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular

God I was wondering how they were going to address that and I'm not disappointed to know that they just... wouldn't.

• Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    Just pee on the switch, it will make the message appear.

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    OmnibusOmnibus Registered User regular
    They'll probably do an SP Version just after that point in April.

• Options
    TDawgTDawg Registered User regular

To be fair, with the internet being as pervasive a thing as it is these days, this isn't as much of a catastrophe as it would have been even 10 years ago. Still bad, but not game-ruining.

NNID: ohnoTom || 3DS: 1762-3198-2019 || Steam || Take My Good Pokemon
    Let's Plays of Japanese Games
This discussion has been closed.