As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Amazon Prime Audio sync issues

CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
Has anyone else run into the problem where as you watch a video on prime the audio gradually becomes more and more out of sync until there's a multiple seconds long gap between the audio and the video? I keep refreshing the page but that doesn't seem to help. I'm just watching stuff on my PC on Chrome. Internet connection seems fine, I can watch netflix and youtube without any issues, this seems to be a prime thing.

• Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    Has anyone else run into the problem where as you watch a video on prime the audio gradually becomes more and more out of sync until there's a multiple seconds long gap between the audio and the video? I keep refreshing the page but that doesn't seem to help. I'm just watching stuff on my PC on Chrome. Internet connection seems fine, I can watch netflix and youtube without any issues, this seems to be a prime thing.

Yes, I've had this problem for a long time. Months? Over a year? None of my half-hearted attempts to resolve it have come to fruition. Happens in Chrome and Firefox.

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    CauldCauld Registered User regular
    Iolo wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »

Yes, I've had this problem for a long time. Months? Over a year? None of my half-hearted attempts to resolve it have come to fruition. Happens in Chrome and Firefox.

I have this problem a bit. I also have chrome just crash after about 10 seconds of playing video multiple times in a row. Then it will mostly be ok.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Sometimes, the video and audio de-sync is video resolution dependent. In other words, something playing in 720p may desync while everything is fine when in 1080p. Have you tried messing with the Streaming Quality settings (which can also bop the resolution up or down)?

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    we have had that streaming through our roku as of late.

exiting hte app and then going back in seems to fix it.

camo_sig.png