As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Fire Emblem: Heroes] Now with Cowgirls

• Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    fpj8mg23j9sf.jpg
    Finally!

• Options
    DuriniaDurinia Evolved from Space Potatoes Registered User regular
    I finally got to tier 20 in AR. I lost just 50 lift on defense for the entire week! Got in by 80 but there were some close shaves.

For business reasons, I must preserve the outward sign of sanity.
    --Mark Twain
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited March 2019

Edit: For just a second I read this banner name as "Rigel Rabbits" and now I want an Easter banner with like, Bunny Rudolf, Berkut, Duma and Jedah :P

Edit:

Meh, could be better. Warding Stance is ok but also very situational

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Flier Formation! Neat! Plus Goad Fliers if you're like me and have more feathers than Palla. ...I thought it'd be Guidance but I can't imagine that's far behind at this point.

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Free pull got me a Balla :)

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Hmm. Looks like I have to keep pulling, I don't have any of the bonus units.

• Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    I usually pull the free summon circle on most banners and hopefully get good fodder. Got Marisa this time!

Trying to save orbs for a hopefully good legendary banner.

• Options
    At this point it's a lot easier to just say usable only by daggers:

pl77vjy580n21.png

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Grabbed a spd Veronica so I'm happy to call it a day

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    Holy cow that is amazing.

--Mark Twain
  • Options
    Huh, seems they are bringing back the first year Easter banner after all. That's super nice.

• Options
    Spring Loki is actually a really solid unit, especially if you rock Flier Emblem teams. I didn't have any of the other bonus units for TT, so I immediately promoted and got her to 40.

Her confession is... it's something else. I think we had sex? Loki is less subtle than Camilla, and that's saying something.

• Options
    AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    I'm stingy with my feathers so I'm suffering along with no bonus unit til I get to 15k. I guess I could use her at 4 star but I don't like Loki... Or 4 stars.

• Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    I've just been using 4* Loki @ level 1 and letting the other three do all the work.

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    Good god, the intro to the Tempest Trials is the funniest thing. It's a fairly serious and plot-relevant arc but nobody's acknowledged the bunny costumes yet. Maybe during the epilogue? Still, hilarious.

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    First TT in a while where I had none of the bonus units. Wish I had a bunny Shareena.

Don’t really wanna level up the free Loki so *shrug*

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    Ugh they are really trying to tempt me to spend orbs, bringing dream Corrin back already. But I will stay strong.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Ugh they are really trying to tempt me to spend orbs, bringing dream Corrin back already. But I will stay strong.

Is she actually good? I kept getting pitty broke by her

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I have no idea, I just love Corrin so much....

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    "Strong Heroes. Weak Heroes. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled summoners should try to win with their favorites."

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    Andy Joe wrote: »
    "Strong Heroes. Weak Heroes. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled summoners should try to win with their favorites and whoever is a bonus unit this season."

• Options
    Bartre & Fir BHB is a joke.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Delzhand wrote: »

All that water is flier heaven.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    I went in with two Hectors, Veronica, and a dancer and they got it first try without any real effort.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    RoyallyFlushedRoyallyFlushed Registered User regular
    Delzhand wrote: »

Most of these maps have to have a really specific layout with overpowered reinforcements spawning in all sides to be called particularly challenging anymore, frankly.

• Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    Remember Abyssal Relay Defense?

• Options
    Tonight's when they're announcing who's on the Mythic Banner right? It's probably gonna have Halloween Myrrh. It'd be a miracle if she wasn't and they gave me 2 months to save up, but that's increasingly unlikely.

• Options
  • Options
    Strikes me as a strange unit, honestly, but the overall character pool is pretty stacked in terms of quality.

• Options
    How great would it be if Yune...
    (Radiant Dawn spoils)
    was a beast unit who turned into a small bird?

But there's Myrrh. I've only saved up 180 orbs but that's been a good number for me in the past. If only my faith wasn't shaken from last time...

• Options
    The lineup actually seems kind of stacked

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    double post

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    I haven't gone all in on a Legendary banner in a hot second. Which is a shame, since even the pity breakers never seem to be too bad. I'm really not that picky when it comes to new 5-star units. THAT BEING SAID, I'm having trouble deciding which color to pull as a backup when there's no red orbs, and I'm about to nitpick the hell out of these fairly decent units.

Colorless is right out. I have all three of them and while merges are fine, I don't think I need a fourth merge on Lyn.

So basically it comes down to blue vs green. Lucina and Ophelia don't excite me too much, but they would be new. And Ophelia's pretty strong. Azura I'll take every copy I can get, but I do technically have her already. Yune, the new hotness, seems like reason enough to pull green, but I don't much care for Halloween Kagero. And I already have Llewyn, but Special Spiral isn't something I can really turn down, even if I don't have a unit that particularly wants it.

• Options
    Yeah, blue and green are golden... Just like the Surtr/Hardin/Grima banner I just blew 150 orbs on this morning :razz:

(I got Micaiah and Ishtar) :-1:

--Mark Twain
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    I got Surtr on my free pull! Do I merge him or what is a good way to fodder SB4?

I have a +res/-def one and the new one is +spd.

I think I am going all in for green and blue on the legendary banner. I want Ophelia and I don’t have any green. I havecolorless and H!Mia would be nice, but not worth the risk. I don’t really have any interest in red.

This will be the third banner I probably sink my orbs in looking for Ophelia. Maybe this time I will find her!

• Options
    Steady Stance 4 is premium fodder, so personally I'd find a project you're interested in using it on as opposed to giving edgelord King a couple stat points. You could use it on another armor unit if you're wanting to build a deathball with him, or a common dragon like Tiki/Nowi/Fae if you want something more general use, etc.

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    I need another Eir, because I shouldn’t have merged the dupe I had.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    Yeah an Eir would be nice for AR to be able to get 160 per round. Never got that second one... I think I'll pull green with colorless as a backup.

Problem is, most of the canon armor units I like aren't in game (Gatrie, Oswin, Tauroneo, even villains like Ashnard) and are low priority compared to jokey seasonals. So bold fighter and vengeful fighter fodder isn't real useful to me. Yune would be great though! And so would Llewyn!

BTW have to drop in my newest +10...

txfzlf2r5jhl.png

• Options
    Sweeeet. I'm still.... several weeks away, it looks like.