As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FFRK] One does not simply gacha into Mordor. (LOTR starts 3/8).

• JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Dupe Discoes on Parade continues:

1/3 Sephiroth USB1

e: and 1 more mythril for the vault. Waiting for these shards is expanding my storage so much ._.

Jragghen on
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    I got a Force Stealer!

...the Crisis Core version, that is. Zack's Ultra. 10 Wind hits, Imperil Wind, ATK/DEF buff to the user, and speed-cycling on Wind.

This and his weird LMR that I got some time ago (high chance for a 1-hit Chase attack after Celerity) is reason enough to level up Zack and give him a shot, I think. Certainly it's a stronger Imperil Wind option than Faris's Super or Fang's Burst. Though again, my Wind teams have people fighting over slots.

It really bugs me that so many Celerity users have the 3 instant-turn legend dive. I know it's strong, but it simply does not synergize with the Flash Disaster/Ripping Blast combo.

• LeeksLeeks Registered User regular
    1/3 Vincent Chain! My first fire chain on a hybrid, couldn't have asked for better.

• DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    VII: 1/3, no disco. Yuffie Glint (dupe). I'll take the shards.

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Yuffie USB1? Man, I have so much stuff for her now.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    VII: Tifa OSB dupe

Ah well. Had a streak of 7 realms with new relics, surprised it lasted that long.

Also pulled a Shared relic (Heavy Lance) on the daily today. In case I needed someone to use meter to do an armor break, I guess.

I have Yuffie's Clear Tranquility SSB(unique?), Imperil Water BSB, Curaga USB, water chase USB, and AOSB. Which, I love Yuffie, and ninja abilities, but there are a couple of chains that might have been nice there.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• rattletraprattletrap Registered User regular
    Sephiroth endark LMR. I have a USB for him but never use him. We’ll see if this changes that.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Seph AOSB. Good if I get his awakening maybe? It is the 20 hit kind.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

edited March 2019
    What else you got for him?

I have his USB2, so presumably it's super strong in combination with that. But my Dark team is kind of ridiculous, so I haven't been able to test that vs Siren.

Honestly, though? It's an Arcane. If you have any other Dark tech for Sephiroth (and possibly even if you don't; he has a Trance), it'll land for some Big Damage.

Plus, it's a +Dark Katana. Which is less portable than a Sword, but it can also be used for Dark by Shadow, Cloud, Gabranth, and Orlandeau, if Sephiroth himself isn't doing it for ya.

Enlong on
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I have his endark BSB and his enfire unique.

38thDoE on steam

Yeah, that should be worth using, depending on what other folks are vying for his slot on a Dark team.

My siren team was cloud usb 1 and swifter chain. It’s not a packed field!

38thDoE on steam

zgjbu0defexw.jpg

First try, following the mastery survey strategy.

Without even diving shantotto.

I think I've found my farming 5*

Sidenote: are +ice weapons that rare? I still don't have ANY.

Rydia unique whip, ice rod++++ from the shout debacle, squall AOSB, I think rinoa has a thrower. That’s all I have. I think they are among the rarest.

38thDoE on steam

Jragghen wrote: Β»
    Sidenote: are +ice weapons that rare? I still don't have ANY.

Pretty damn rare, yeah. I'm not sure if that's worse or magic wind relics.

Lulu’s SSB is a +Ice doll. Hahah...

Yeah, I have a keyblade, and a vaulted 3* rod. That's it.

Hell, only three +ice armors, for that matter.

Wind I've got a number physical and two thrown, at least.

• FryFry Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    VIII has been getting gobs of ice weapons over the last year or so. Rinoa has two ice throwers, Squall has at least two ice swords, Laguna has at least one ice gun. And that's just the 6* items.

Fry on
    Laguna USB gun and that KH sword.

• lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    Snow gets an ice coat. Sad got Cid's LMR. Oh well. You can't win em all.

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
    edited March 2019
    Got 3 chupon, none of the others have been sub-30, but it's annoyingly not super consistent (it's intentionally slow start to build meter, but without dualcast can be TOO slow), particularly with crits still in the picture.

Contemplating diving shantotto just for stability.

Jragghen on
    Ysayle USB is a +ice rod, Squall USB2 a +ice sword.

Squall's Glint is a +ice light armor.

*looks at the sylph mastery survey*

... This is basically not possible with Rinoa's chain without an awakening or squall's bubsy, is it.

• MaytagMaytag Registered User regular
    Jragghen wrote: Β»
    *looks at the sylph mastery survey*

... This is basically not possible with Rinoa's chain without an awakening or squall's bubsy, is it.

I noticed that too. It was very difficult to find any clear that didn't have either Laguna CSB, USB or both either.

3DS: 1392 - 5070 - 7853
    edited March 2019
    Woo hoo! Terra and Bartz confirmed on the same banner!

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Let's see here... recent pulls...

XIII: Hope BSB2.
    XII: Fran LMR3. Yeah, looks useful... if it wasn't the only thing I owned for her, that is...
    XI: Shantotto Glint. Could be kind of solid, but I don't have that much for her...
    X: Kimahri BSB. Yay for something Tidus can already do better...? Though I like the lowering water resistance part...
    IX: Kuja LMR3. Well, starting with enDark couldn't be a bad thing, I suppose.
    VIII: Edea USB2! Deal ten magic ice and dark attacks to one enemy, temporarily infuse the user with the power of ice, raise the user's Magic a moderate amount and Resistance a small amount, and temporarily cause the user's ice abilities to reduce delay of the user's actions and the actions of allies in the user's row for one turn. Load her up with ice abilities, have everyone on the same row, and... drop nukes.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    So thinking ahead to 4A banners, I don't actually know that I want to go for Bartz/Terra, in light of getting Sora/Axel awakenings.

It might be better to just go for Alphinaud's Chain, as Adamantoise has thus far proved impossible to me. If I manage to get that, I should probably go for a Holy Chain, as I have none. If by some miracle those turn up, then I can look at Awakenings.

Silly to chase one thing, when that one thing is a huge bottle beck?

I mean once you finish magicites you only need to finish torments and then you are caught up on content for 6 months at least. So I'd probably go for something that would help me on turtle and maybe some torment gear then sit on my hoard for later. Rydia awakening is supposed to be just as good as Bartz.

38thDoE on steam

Possibly better? Rydia can hit every element but Bio.

edited March 2019
    UHM UHM WHAT?

AERITH USB 2 in daily draw! What is this?!

I don't know how to deal with this game being nice to me. Maybe this is reparations for the terrible rolling I had in Dice Forge last night?

I wonder if I have any teams that can benefit from this??

It may be a slight upgrade from Candle Rod for a realm medica?

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    Dammit, I wanted Tidus' banner to be the first one. Waifu pull will have to wait for Bartz banner. Also damn them putting the CSB banner first. I wonder. Irvine CSB could be a sorta upgrade on Laguna's...because it has Haste baked in. Shit and they went with Zidane's first.

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
    Damn, Catgirl is getting a sweet Awakening:

Awakening: "Pulse of Life" (NAT: Instant party Medica h105, 30% Stoneskin, Guts; self "Awoken Guardian", HQC).

"Awoken Guardian": Unlimited White hones; auto WCast White; Attaches 30/40/50/60/70% Stoneskin on single healing based on Rank.

She might just outheal overflow attacks with that thing! If that wasn't enough, her 6* Glint is instant Wall.

• FryFry Registered User regular
    So thinking ahead to 4A banners, I don't actually know that I want to go for Bartz/Terra, in light of getting Sora/Axel awakenings.

It might be better to just go for Alphinaud's Chain, as Adamantoise has thus far proved impossible to me. If I manage to get that, I should probably go for a Holy Chain, as I have none. If by some miracle those turn up, then I can look at Awakenings.

Silly to chase one thing, when that one thing is a huge bottle beck?

Assuming they have just reordered banners, rather than shuffled, maybe Faris chain would be good enough for you? In JP it was on the same banner as Bartz and Terra...

Darklyre wrote: Β»

Awakening: "Pulse of Life" (NAT: Instant party Medica h105, 30% Stoneskin, Guts; self "Awoken Guardian", HQC).

"Awoken Guardian": Unlimited White hones; auto WCast White; Attaches 30/40/50/60/70% Stoneskin on single healing based on Rank.

She might just outheal overflow attacks with that thing! If that wasn't enough, her 6* Glint is instant Wall.

Godwall or just wall? Wall seems pretty depreciated to me. Even Godwall seems tough to bring even though it combines so many slots.

38thDoE on steam

38thDoe wrote: Β»

Are the rest of the banners out, or just one weird small tidbit?

• silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Brody wrote: Β»

Are the rest of the banners out, or just one weird small tidbit?

Just the order and the top 1 or 2 headliner per banner.

Wait, so is Laguna's USB supposed to be good?

Darklyre wrote: Β»

Godwall or just wall? Wall seems pretty depreciated to me. Even Godwall seems tough to bring even though it combines so many slots.

I anticipate seeing more Ultimate Dispel effects in the future if that thing exists.

This discussion has been closed.