As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Phone saying enable java script when agreeing awesoming

So I recently updated the browser on my phone, and now when I try to agree or awesome, I get a penny arcade page saying I must enable java script to do that. I looked at my settings and Java script seems enabled.

Any clue what's going on?

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I usually get that message if I accidentally hit the reaction buttons in a way that causes it to attempt to open a new tab. Maybe something along those pointed is happening.

steam_sig.png
  • jothkijothki Registered User regular
    I usually get that message if I accidentally hit the reaction buttons in a way that causes it to attempt to open a new tab. Maybe something along those pointed is happening.

I'm seeing that as well on the desktop, if I right click and choose "Open Link in New Tab".

• RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    It's not either of those. It doesn't open a new page , and I've tried it multiple times. Just touching it.

It's so weird as it was fine before I updated my browser. It seems there's a new update so maybe it'll fix it.

I have a Samsung Galaxy s5

Was using chrome. I downloaded Firefox and it's working on that. My phone has issues though and it's not.lerrting me update chrome so maybe I'll just use Firefox

So it just started working in Chrome again somehow. Not sure what was wrong.