As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 5: Round 6 - Status Phase / Game End

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Let's reduce the chances of Muaat convincing Creuss to vote against at some point, and ensure that no matter what happens Letnev gets something out of this agenda.

Imperial Rider
    After an agenda is revealed: You cannot vote on this agenda. Predict aloud an outcome of this agenda. If your prediction is correct, gain 1 victory point.

Predict Against.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    Two tech is bad for you? What are you, me?

Oh I mean everyone gets 2 tech, I also lose a PDS.

Its either or actually.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    A Half Eaten OreoA Half Eaten Oreo Registered User regular
    Ketar wrote: Β»
    Let's reduce the chances of Muaat convincing Creuss to vote against at some point, and ensure that no matter what happens Letnev gets something out of this agenda.

Imperial Rider
    After an agenda is revealed: You cannot vote on this agenda. Predict aloud an outcome of this agenda. If your prediction is correct, gain 1 victory point.

Predict Against.

Consider us convinced!

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    Two tech is bad for you? What are you, me?

Oh I mean everyone gets 2 tech, I also lose a PDS.

Well you only lose it 50%, the question is is that worth the risk and do you want tech?

• Options
    LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular

Imperial Rider

Predict Against.

Your action card draws this last round!

Play

Trade Rider
    After an agenda is revealed: You cannot vote on this agenda. Predict aloud an outcome of this agenda. If your prediction is correct, gain 5 trade goods.

Predicting For

• Options

Imperial Rider

Predict Against.

Well, given that you know what I already had and you agreed not to pillage Muaat, hopefully this will point you a L1z1x this round.

• Options
    No sabotages

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Saboing neither

• Options

Imperial Rider

Predict Against.

Well, given that you know what I already had and you agreed not to pillage Muaat, hopefully this will point you a L1z1x this round.

They could convince me not to by being nice!

Also this may be the most active agenda phase of TI I've ever seen.

• Options
    formal no sabo for letnev rider

• Options
    No sabotage

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    No sabotage

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    I think @Ketar needs to declare they are not sabotaging the Yssaril AC, and we can move on?

• Options

Imperial Rider

Predict Against.

LIZIX invented the internet, what if they take it away?

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    El Skid wrote: Β»
    I think Ketar needs to declare they are not sabotaging the Yssaril AC, and we can move on?

We'd have to be sure nobody else wants to play any other action cards first.

No sabotage.

• Options
    I'm good to vote, everyone else, what say you?

@Phyphor @Ketar @Lykouragh @El Skid @A Half Eaten Oreo

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Ghosts are ready to vote.

• Options
    Letnev and Yssaril are perforce not voting.

• Options
    Remaining votes for! Come on technology!

• Options
    Also voting for all votes.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
  • Options
    For. Technology acquisition is our primary function

• Options
    All votes for

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    It seems that the major races are quite excited about the testing of the ancient artifact. Nothing left to do but to give them what they want and flip the switch!

Vote Results:
    22 votes - FOR (Muaat, N'orr, L1z1x, Creuss)

One die will be rolled: On a 6-10, each player may research 2 technologies. On a 1-5, all units at Mecatol Rex are destroyed, and each player with units in systems adjacent to Mecatol Rex's system destroys 3 of his units in each of those systems.

Geth roll 1d10t6 for Ixthian Artifact

Ixthian Artifact:
    1d10t6 1 [1d10t6=10]

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    *sad trombone*

• Options
    The die roll is 10: each player may research 2 technologies.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Er, oops. I looked at that and read it as a 1.

Celebrate good times, come on. Or something.

• Options
    @MrBlarney can we still exhaust technology planets in lieu of prereqs during the status phase?

• Options
    MrBlarney can we still exhaust technology planets in lieu of prereqs during the status phase?

Do you even have any that are unexhausted? You cast all of your votes, which would have meant exhausting every planet with influence.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    I believe this is legal

Exhaust resculon and inheritance systems, research light/wave, then research gravity drive

Phyphor on
  • Options
    Research Non-Euclidean Shielding and Dreadnought II.

• Options
    Gravity Drive and Dreadnought II

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Research infantry II and Carrier II

Kinda wish I had voted against that infantry costs double law right about now!

A Half Eaten Oreo on
  • Options
    MrBlarney can we still exhaust technology planets in lieu of prereqs during the status phase?

Do you even have any that are unexhausted? You cast all of your votes, which would have meant exhausting every planet with influence.

Ah I see- so this is why it's important to say which planets you are exhausting for your votes, so you can use them in these cases before they are refreshed again for the next phase.

• Options
    Destroyer II and Assault Cannon

• Options

Ah I see- so this is why it's important to say which planets you are exhausting for your votes, so you can use them in these cases before they are refreshed again for the next phase.

I'll verify this ruling: since all planets with influence have been exhausted, Phyphor / L1z1x is the only one that can exhaust any planets to meaningful effect for researching technologies at this time. It's worth noting that since Inheritance Systems was exhausted here, it cannot be used in the upcoming round.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Gravity Drive and Carrier II

• Options
    @38thDoe, can I verify your choice of technology selections? I see you've selected Dreadnought II, rather than Exotrireme II, and just wanted to make sure this is what you wanted.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @38thDoe, can I verify your choice of technology selections? I see you've selected Dreadnought II, rather than Exotrireme II, and just wanted to make sure this is what you wanted.

I don't think they even can select Dreadnought II - it would have to be Exotrireme II since Exotrireme I replaces Dreadnought on the N'orr Card and it just has the Blue-Blue-Yellow upgrade on the side of it.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/twilight-imperium-4/images/a/a0/Sardakk1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180416000724

Ketar on
  • Options
    Oops, sorry yeah let me take Exotrireme II. Thank you.

38thDoE on steam