As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Whatever happened to the [TV] Thread?

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    yes

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Hey do you think the Toy Story segment in Kingdom Hearts 3 is gonna end up being a better Toy Story than Toy Story 4

I'll answer that with another question

Do you think that Woody will
    tell someone that he doubts they've ever been loved before

in Toy Story 4

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I've also considered doing my Deadwood rewatch at a rate of one episode a night, every night, in order to mimic the time scale of the show itself

Which I guess should mean starting on May 1, which does seem to be an appropriate way of saying, "Fuck the Pinkertons"

• GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Ugh so pumped

I gotta make some time to rewatch the whole show before then I guess

lemme know when you start that so we can do a simultaneous re-watch

it's been forever and a day since i dropped into the world of deadwood

*whispers* i haven't seen deadwood

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    How often do you think there were snakes in boots

That has to be just the worst fuckin experience

My mom grew up on a farm and they'd literally have to check their work boots for snakes (or mice) in the morning. When you are a small creature, a boot is a dark, relatively safe, and somewhat-insulated place to hole up for the night.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

Gustav wrote: »
    Ugh so pumped

I gotta make some time to rewatch the whole show before then I guess

lemme know when you start that so we can do a simultaneous re-watch

it's been forever and a day since i dropped into the world of deadwood

*whispers* i haven't seen deadwood

i am shocked

this is my shocked face

6vjsgrerts6r.png

My mother recently did. And she calls everyone cocksucker now with reckless abandon.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    Tube wrote: »
    Beard Shaming Is Wrong

And yet you have made fun of Sharon Carter on multiple occasions

Name 5

wait

• EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular

My mom grew up on a farm and they'd literally have to check their work boots for snakes (or mice) in the morning. When you are a small creature, a boot is a dark, relatively safe, and somewhat-insulated place to hole up for the night.

Why do we as a species ever go outside

There's nothing good there

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular

Prairie dogs are good

6F32U1X.png
    My mother recently did. And she calls everyone cocksucker now with reckless abandon.

this is like the fourth time you have told me this

6vjsgrerts6r.png

Won't be the last I'm afraid

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular

The only reason he still hasn't watched Deadwood is so he can keep retelling the same bad story

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

A few more times and he gets a free sub-sandwich.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular

Prairie dogs are good

Don't Prarie dogs spread the plague around?

58pwo4vxupcr.png
    Macro9 wrote: »

Prairie dogs are good

Don't Prarie dogs spread the plague around?

They're susceptible to it, but I don't know if that means they're necessarily spreading it. I mean they're spreading it to other prairie dogs (there are recorded incidents of entire colonies collapsing to bubonic plague), but it's not like they have a lot of contact with humans who could contract it.

• astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    Would Andy Daly as Dalton Wilcox work for Roland? How anti-vampire/pro-groundfucking is Roland in the books?

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    As a regular predator of prairie dogs I can confirm that prairie dogs are plague carriers and that plague tastes terrible

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Hobnail, what species are you?

CYpGAPn.png
    I've been kind of passively assuming that Hobnail is a coyote with a smartphone for a long time now

I've been kind of passively assuming that Hobnail is a coyote with a smartphone for a long time now
    See, I have been leaning badger.

CYpGAPn.png
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    oh my god you can't just ask someone what species they are

what phylum are you hobnail

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Jesus Christ seriously

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
    I knew the second I posted it that that was gonna happen

CYpGAPn.png
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    astrobstrd wrote: »
    Would Andy Daly as Dalton Wilcox work for Roland? How anti-vampire/pro-groundfucking is Roland in the books?

Okay, but only if James Urbaniak is Randall Flagg.

edited March 2019
    Drew Goddard has signed a production deal with Disney and will be founding a production company within the studio, developing film and TV projects for Disney+.

I love the dude's work so sure okay

BlankZoe on
    CYpGAPn.png
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    I watched S3E2 of Into the Badlands last night, and boy was that final scene 100% not my jam.

Also this show should be called "into the really quite lovely lands populated by terrible people. "

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I still need to watch the Temptation Island finale

I watched S3E2 of Into the Badlands last night, and boy was that final scene 100% not my jam.

Also this show should be called "into the really quite lovely lands populated by terrible people. "

The Badlands are bad lands full of bad people.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Zonugal wrote: »

I'd have called the show, "CHUZZWAZZA"

Zonugal wrote: »

I'd have called the show, "CHUZZWAZZA"

"Clippers, Cogs, and the Kung Fu Spirit of Vengeance"

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    I watched the pilot of that show and it didn't do anything for me

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Finally got around to finishing Big Mouth (I watched like 3 episodes when it premiered and then the rest of it the past week)

I like it a lot, but holy shit, some of what they say is disgusting (in a hilarious way)

• StempyStempy Registered User regular
    what phylum are you hobnail

The Phyth Elemunt?

the pretty little liars spinoff opens with a murder montage set to a cello cover of "poker face"

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    the pretty little liars spinoff opens with a murder montage set to a cello cover of "poker face"

okay i'll watch it

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    I watched the first two episodes of The Marvelous Mrs Maisel last night and I asked Moriveth’s parents if they had watched it (because they watch a toooooonnnnnn of TV), and they replied yes, they didn’t like it because it was too much like Seinfeld

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

this checks out

i'm so glad i get to spend more time with my trashy, trashy girls

6vjsgrerts6r.png

This discussion has been closed.